Pages:
Author

Topic: BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF E-COMMERCE - page 25. (Read 1759 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
i want to know about meaning of logo's caganu, who can explain?
Meaning is fish meets the water..  Grin Grin
Activity: 157
Merit: 7
i want to know about meaning of logo's caganu, who can explain?
Activity: 87
What are caganu’s products criteria?
Activity: 14
What do you think is the most significant thing that can impress the buyers ?
I think first impressions are important ! So it may be the logo of the website, make it as appealing as possible ! A colorful logo or banner can attract the customers !
Couldn't agree with you more ! It is crucial to form first impression. But do you think the name of the online shop ? I mean A good name can make people interested.  
YES YOU ARE RIGHT ! I mean last year I ran a stand in my company. I named my stand a very surprise. Consequently, Many people stood around, make fun of it, and I SOLD THINGS !! So a name for Ecommerce is also essential 1

NICE, what do you think is a good logo or a good company name ?
Simple, memorable, appropriate, versatile.
haha that sounds  easy, but you know, it is really difficult to create a logo like you said.
Activity: 66
I think first impressions are important ! So it may be the logo of the website, make it as appealing as possible ! A colorful logo or banner can attract the customers !
Couldn't agree with you more ! It is crucial to form first impression. But do you think the name of the online shop ? I mean A good name can make people interested.  
YES YOU ARE RIGHT ! I mean last year I ran a stand in my company. I named my stand a very surprise. Consequently, Many people stood around, make fun of it, and I SOLD THINGS !! So a name for Ecommerce is also essential 1

Hmm, do they need a slogan as well ? it really helps if they have one, customers can remember if it's unique and interesting.
Activity: 28

I'm not sure what you mean by saying VERSATILE..... Can you make it clear for me ?
An effective logo should be able to work across a variety of mediums and applications. The logo should be functional. For this reason a logo should be designed in vector format, to ensure that it can be scaled to any size. The logo should be able to work both in horizontal and vertical formats. Some one told me that and I think it is good !

Activity: 11
what's the advantage  for e-commerce contributor?

I'm not sure what you mean by saying VERSATILE..... Can you make it clear for me ?
Activity: 95
According to your profit data, it’s amazing result report, so I believe that you’re offering yours customers professional services. And, I want to know more about marketing campaign as well as products criteria that distributed in the market.
i am also supprise about reports, i also want to about marketing campaign of them Cheesy Wink
wait for their update information!! it sounds great and interesting
Activity: 12
You are talking about one. but 90 percent go down. Why do not you talk about them?
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Why is the e-commerce in SEA expected to be the next major boom for e-commerce market? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
I want to know it? Who can help me? Tks
brand new
Activity: 0
Good morning everyone. Hope you guys have an amazing day.
good morning you. What do you think about this post.
i think this post is really interesting. i hope the project works out and they will succeed.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
many tks, you have a good day too!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
hello guy, i'm stay in America. I will to make a ICO project based on blockchain platform. Can you help me to explain more? What is XML? And how does it apply in e commerce? Tks so much.
Activity: 28

In my opinion, it's not very impressed. i mean it's just not special.
Activity: 14
many tks, you have a good day too!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
haha good evening!
Good afternoon from Spain, babe!! lol, XD
good morning from Taiwan! Have a good day guys!!!  Tongue
Why is the e-commerce in SEA expected to be the next major boom for e-commerce market? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Nice work!
hope that will work  Cool Cool Cool Grin
Pages:
Jump to: