Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December - page 16. (Read 3258 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
On what grounds do you base this assumption. Yesterday's reds are enough to discourage anyone from any impending bull run. Hopefully it was just a blip and we continue to grow is any growth is imminent.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
I want to believe the market will green this end of the year atleast double the price from the current price would be nice to see if this gonna be true.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
I am agree. october is a good time to start bull run. Let's see how it is going to be, but i hope to the better. It should start at least during last quater of 2018
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
I hope he's right, because if the fall continues, I'm afraid I'll lose faith in crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I'm expecting  700$ ETH price and 17000$ bitcoin price if not thisvyear ending it will be very early of 2019  ,so many people are waiting for the bull run but I'm not 100% sure that we will see any this year though I have strong feeling towards next year January. All the best
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
Every person have different prediction for bull market, but in reality actually no body can predict the future. But we are still believe bull market will coming because some reason, like crypto market still have low market cap and with limited supply will easy to going up, and with many benefits of crypto later or soon the bull market will coming.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
I believe that if most people do not see the nearest height. Many will simply leave cryptocurrencies. This recovery was simply dragged out and many people lost their money.
Activity: 358
Yeah, Surely we all expecting the market will be recover in the end of this year, like the last year we all see how fast Bitcoin price go up, and for sure we are hoping the result in this year will be the same.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
I noticed that there has been a lot of positive news lately, but there are no major changes in the crypto market. Those periodic rises in the price of Bitcoin, which we see now should not be regarded as the beginning of a bullish trend, because we are still under the influence of a bearish trend from the beginning of the year, so be careful.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Wow, gorgeous predictions I want to know if you are a prophet. But now I am not sure when the market will continue to rise. Your language is very accurate and powerful.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
I hope the bull market still comes this year.

But, I have already capitulated that bull market may not come this year... Hopefully on 2019.
Activity: 420
i think bull market will happend on december.
we can look this time is so bad time in cryptocurrency market.
so, we need a more time to see market will grow again, just be patient and keep hold all your asset.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Today all cryptocurrencies are starting to rise rapidly, and XRP has risen by more than 12%. Is this a sign of a bull market? Or is this just a short-term market rebound?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
I don't think so, Bullrun may never happen again this December rather it might happen by next year.

People are hungry for dumping their tokens and its not good for the crypto community since a lot of them are at loss when BTC hit ATH.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Still expecting some good bull run from mid october to december this year. Like the last year cryptoprice track, most of the coins on this months got a very good bull run. Hopefully we can still experience it this year.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
No, I do not believe that the next bull market that we all so eagerly anticipate will be here so soon as 2018.  In fact, even to see a modest rise I would expect the delay to be into Q1 of 2019.  However even that probably won't take us much farther past $7-8K.  The real bull run will probably be much like the last one in 2017 and the one before that in 2013.  It will seem huge and unstoppable and seem like it will last forever when in reality it lasts a little over a month.  History seems to repeat itself.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Most predictions point to a bullish run before the year but until it happens there are no guarantees . We just have to be patient and positive

Many people forget that the cryptocurrency market depends on the world and American markets, which have been growing for 10 years, and there may be a bear market in the nearest future. This will be interesting, no doubt!
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think that everyone wish this to be true, but nobody can tell exactly what will happen. Everyone just wants to be true
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
Today's dump made it clear to us that talking about a market reversal is clearly premature. On the background of falling volumes, the price was gradually pulling up, luring customers into a trap and they succeeded. The market looks intimidated and the buyers can't change trend at the moment
Activity: 616
if you see this is October, then it seems that the prediction will not run smoothly, I think 2019 is the closest prediction
Pages:
Jump to: