Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December - page 18. (Read 3258 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 16
I think like last year, November is the right time to buy, then sell it before Christmas arrives
hope this time is that Bitcoin can penetrate 30k USD / BTC, and the biggest hope is that Ethereum will recover at 1300 USD, these two coins used to be very famous, and this year must be famous again
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
I really want to believe that the market will recover in the near future. The fall of the crypto market has been very long.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
It will be great to see bull run on December again, but I have a feeling, that crypto market will be freezed for much more time.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
i hope so as all are expecting, but one thing i am saying again and again that this market works beyond our expectations. bull market will come that is for sure but we are not sure about the time. this month market did not move but one thing was good that market did not go down. it is stable between 6000 to 7000 usd.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I am expecting of the bull market on these remaining months. Though we can’t still say if it will happen on this months, but I believe that on the remaining months before the year ends, the market will start to rise again. Coins will surely increase, but it won’t be the same as last year.

One-third of October is over already, and we still do not see the greatest changes in the market. As I guess, the bullish trend might return to us much later, in December 2018 or even in January 2109.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
I'm tired of looking at how my investment portfolio is decreasing. It seems to me that the fall of the market is very delayed and growth will begin very soon.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
Really exciting times. as the bull market would definitely start at anytime soon. Lets just hope that we are backing up the currencies that actually make good use of Blockchain as the underlying tech. But you can never go wrong with Bitcoin.
Yes it is true blockchain helps and supports new technology to bitcoin,we can further use this technology for good reasons,and for this coming
october and december it would  be the best or more higher prices of the market which we were going to land to success in no time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Heard that plenty of times, and from people who are more experienced analytics the CEO of Binance. Analytics were saying the same thing about summer, than about September. Even though I am very optimistic about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies, at the same time I am kind of tired of all those "predictions". Still hoping for the best.
Activity: 490
Although this news is very encouraging, I don't think the Bulls will come this year because crypto has just experienced a carnival and the market needs a long break, so I think it may take 1-3 years.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
The binance CEO is a wise man. Any minutes can mean any minutes of any day. It can be any minute next year. LOL. Well it's good to see people encouraging people to be very optimistic about the market. We need more of good news now than bad news.
Activity: 322
According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

To be honest, I do not believe "predictors" of prices because they have already made a lot of mistakes and are not trustworthy. IMHO
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
I always read in crypto forums and channels that bull run would come soon, as I have read many people say that i feel excited and somehow believe in them, but who knows, I believe that crypto would increase because it is growing now.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Well, this is what everyone in the crypto world is looking out for, the BULLS and hope it comes this year cos the month is running already and can't say there is a good sign of that, however,  keeping the fingers crossed and hoping some predictions for the market before December would come true.  Wink
Activity: 319
I also don't see any bull run signal for now, we just all pray that it will really happen this month into December.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
it seems like fresh air is approaching users crypto .
with this news, I'm sure the increase in the value of bitcoin or alt coin will increase as well, I hope this can be true.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Smiles bull run will definitely return but putting a time frame is the major problem. I don't think we can get 2017 December rise in the near future. But definitely the market will grow maybe we will will reach april/may prices by the end of this year.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
what if the bull market will not come this year.

Then some people (me) will go bananas :/
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I am expecting of the bull market on these remaining months. Though we can’t still say if it will happen on this months, but I believe that on the remaining months before the year ends, the market will start to rise again. Coins will surely increase, but it won’t be the same as last year.
I don't think that people are waiting for last year's price because there are no prerequisites for this.
I'm also waiting for the market to grow to at least May values, in this case I can close the deals and out.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
It's October now and i don't see any signal of the bull market. A hard year for crypto market, what if the bull market will not come this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?
I do not see any evidence of the beginning of growth, but every time at the beginning of the month I see a good mood of the community, which is confident that this month growth will start just because everyone has been waiting for it for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: