Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December - page 19. (Read 3258 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?
I try not to read various news at such times, because they are all false and based on their own forecasts. It is possible that the bull market this year and will not, because you need very significant changes, not just words.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think people here are very hopeful that bull market will come in Q4 , yet the market won't change due to one sentence  ,any announcement by anybody is only a desire and expectation.  You should be careful with these notices, do not believe 100%  on that
Activity: 310
i aggre with that opinion. bull can happen as soon as possible in the end 2018. it may be dramatic bull
that is why i buy some coin which i think can up in this bull run
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
There are alot of good news coming in this month and all that news will make positive impact to the crypto market. In my opinion we are already near with bull market, more than 9 passed crypto in bearish trend and this was ended, we can see the historycal price of mayor crypto, they look like ready to start going up from long bearish.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
To be honest Im just to tired for bull market news like that. yes Im very happy if that happen, but let we think how is that are not happen. Do we all need to give up on cryptocurrency? I think that cryptocurrency should not be just bull & bear run things, it has to be more than that IMO. I just hope that this years the chart will be healthier than before, not just crazy pump & dump chart.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?

Honestly i have mixed emotions about this. I feel excited as this is that last quarter of this year in which most famous expert predicted about the bull that will come but still i feel worried as i fear that it will not come or this bullish market is just a fantasy that is not for real as most of the previous predictions did not happen as desired.
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
Of course, I and everyone want a bull market. The market in August and September is bad, I'm hoping it comes in this October, but there are no obvious signs. Pray for the predictions to come true Smiley
Activity: 378
Yes, of course we hope that the bull will start from this month until the end of the year, but we also don't know whether the market resurgence for this year is the same as last year, but must remain optimistic and confident of the market revival
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
No one knows exactly how much BTC will cost by the end of the year.  But everything, including myself, is optimistic.  So we look to the future with confidence.  BULL
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I am expecting of the bull market on these remaining months. Though we can’t still say if it will happen on this months, but I believe that on the remaining months before the year ends, the market will start to rise again. Coins will surely increase, but it won’t be the same as last year.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
Man I really hope so. This 2018 bear market has been brutal. It has allowed me to accumulate a lot more crypto this year though. I can't see 20K for Bitcoin happening though.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
For my prediction, bull market will start on december 2018 to january 2019 because I think it is very early for the bull to run this october 2018. Lots of crypto is still very cheap so it may takes time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Nice bull run on October to December. This is very nice to hear but the reality is hard. The current market shows no signs of bull run, only stability at a lower price. Hoping that this stability gains momentum for the cryptocurrency. If not this year, maybe 2019 will be real comeback.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
That is a reasonable expectation, historically Q4 has always been very strong for Crypto Currencies in general.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
We all expect it that starting from this October, bull run signal will start soon. I really believe that crypto will have its greens in the crypto market very soon. I really expect it to happy in the last month of this q4 of this year. let's not rush, we should wait patiently for it.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
The main rule of the market is to go against the expectations of the majority. Be extremely careful when the time comes and everyone will shout that growth begins, the market may well go the other way and thus strong players will earn again. We are still waiting for a lot of similar manipulations.
Activity: 406
It is difficult for the crypto market to be as high as it was last year, it would be great if the market at least left the bearish trend and started a bullish trend
Activity: 434
October is here. Do you think your predictions will come true and growth will begin? Or will we transfer it for another month?
Activity: 116

If there is no pump in December, then this is very bad for the future market.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
I am not sure about the bull run will go by this year as there is no stability in market. It's pretty hard to predict these days like how the market will go further sometimes the value pumps and again it dumps this has become a tragic story of cryptocurrencies. But still I have hope that it will definitely recover slowly and the value will increase in this last quarter.
Pages:
Jump to: