Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December - page 17. (Read 3258 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Found someone to believe. Tell me, would you give hidden information to all people, if you can make money on it? I think not, because it is not profitable.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Everyone is saying this to try to entice people to invest, then as soon as everyone starts feeling bullish, the Bitfinix shorters wreck the markets and we all lose again. I don't trust anything anyone says and unless I see Bitcoin at 20k and the whole crypto market cap sitting at a trillion dollars at least, I am not taking in any so-called expert forecasts as serious. I have seen this happen throughout 2018, only to see my capital and portfolio die into oblivion through these so-called expert predictions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
Everyone is hoping that this bearish market will be over soon, and in this October up to December before the year ends, hoping that the bull market will come out. But don't expect too much, everything can happen.

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?
I no longer believe in any expert or forecast, since this year they do not come true. Therefore, I appreciate only the current situation and hope for the best.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

I agree with that news, many experts say that bull run will occur on Athe near future which is marked by the diminishing bitcoin price fluctuations, usually the smaller fluctuations indicate recovery will occur
Activity: 378
Heard that plenty of times, and from people who are more experienced analytics the CEO of Binance. Analytics were saying the same thing about summer, than about September. Even though I am very optimistic about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies, at the same time I am kind of tired of all those "predictions". Still hoping for the best.

Don't hope for anything, just do your regular job and get away from cryptocurrencies for a while. I guess, the further the better! There's always a rise after a downfall! So I think, that's a wonderful strategy!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
coin8coin8
I don't think that an approval or denial of the Bitcoin ETF will matter that much for its price. It showed its power even without ETFs.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
Most predictions point to a bullish run before the year but until it happens there are no guarantees . We just have to be patient and positive
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon

It should be noted that this statement is what a transaction says. Binance certainly expects the return of the bull market, because when the bull market arrives, they can make more money.
But does this really happen? No one knows when the bull market will arrive. The rational analysis is that the bear market will not end so soon. At least before the Bitcoin ETF, the cryptocurrency market may not have any more inspiring news. Many people are always looking forward to the bull market. In order to sell the shit tokens in their hands, but have to say that this idea is unlikely to be realized, even if the bull market arrives, the shit token will be overwhelmed by more new tokens, no one will notice them.
Activity: 264

I hope it's true because i've lossen my energy right now just like i've lossen my profits as an investment when the market goes down and down.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Of course, I am excited about the arrival of the bull market, but unfortunately I have not seen such a situation, the market is still in red, I have begun to get confused!
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I think all of us are expecting a great recovery at the end of this year because we are watching the end of 2017 which was awesome. I have high hopes on this December.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
yeah   i  think  also  that  bull market  is  going  to  come  soon  and  i  am very  excited  because  i  am   waiting  for  this time  i  guess more  than   7  months  maybe  and  it  would  be extremely good if it  happens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
I am waiting for it because it will be amazing thanks for the last situation on the market. People are tired about not be able to trade so much and to make money.
Activity: 434
My guess is $12,000 by the end of 2018. I used my methods of calculation and analysis in order to glean this number from all the data. HODL everybody!
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

To be honest, I do not believe "predictors" of prices because they have already made a lot of mistakes and are not trustworthy. IMHO
Because they are blindly predicting the market without any data to support their prediction about the crypto market.  Until bitcoin will be started its movement and there will be no another big bubble again. bitcoin is so stable right now and that makes sense if there will be no pump again. (altcoin will always be getting PnD)
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I hope this is true, which makes us wait too long, I don't know if you are ready. But I don't know why your time is October 12th?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I really want to believe that the market will recover in the near future. The fall of the crypto market has been very long.
Things will happen with less expected to happen, as we all believe and wait that crypto market will be healthier anytime soon but the mentality of short term traders are affecting the run, as they can easily sell out each time a small rise show up, we need to have more strong holders to keep the momentum open and the run will continue though even in a slow pace but hopefully it will be a continuous one before this year end.
Activity: 310
You know, we are all waiting for the bullish market. But everyone is saying that the bullish market is coming soon already science February. Just keep calm, hodl all your savings, buy more coins deep and wait for the better times.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Really exciting times. as the bull market would definitely start at anytime soon. Lets just hope that we are backing up the currencies that actually make good use of Blockchain as the underlying tech. But you can never go wrong with Bitcoin.

Sometimes people seem to forget that just as easily as it can go up it can plummet too although the recent relative stability is a positive sign

There's no doubt that assets with good underlying tech will become the most worthwhile investments longer term regardless of bubbles, volatility, media and price manipulation
Pages:
Jump to: