Pages:
Author

Topic: BULL RUN! BULL RUN! BULL RUN! - page 12. (Read 2762 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
November 14, 2018, 07:29:10 AM
I personally do not share the opinion of many people that there will be a bullish rally at the end of this year. I'm more inclined to think that 2019 will be a good year for crypto.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
November 14, 2018, 07:14:09 AM
If this year we have a bullrun, I guess we have but not like 2017 bullrun. All of us expecting a bullrun again but I guess we cannot achieve the 2017 btc price. But possibly 6th month of 2019 will achieve the 2017 bullrun or more than value of 2017 price. Going back to bullrun; If we have bullrun this year it will be mid of december or mid of january. But as we can see the value of btc, its in stable price and we can't reach $7000.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 07:08:56 AM
Almost a year has passed after last bull run so people are being crazy for having another bull run. Nobody can predict accurately when would be the next bull run some predictors expect coming December might be the day. So I am sure bull run will be there but need to be patient and quite.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
November 14, 2018, 07:06:10 AM
not only there will NOT BE A BULL RUN. Moreover, we will have another crash that will crash the little neurons left you have.

another crash is incoming. When a market is stagnant, sells will appear. They are going to appear. Money not generating money is LOSING MONEY. Investors are going to give up in 2 weeks.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
Activity: 311
November 14, 2018, 07:05:39 AM
We have been waiting for too long, I mean everybody said this awesome word soon. Soon everything will be great, Soon the bulls will come and so on. The market is still in downtrend and I cannot see any reasons for a change.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 06:17:33 AM
The significant reduction of Bitcoin and Altcoin has made many of the most confused people new to the site. Let's be patient and confident that we will have a return on the day and that can be very long.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 07:02:57 AM
So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

What is your own thoughts?

are you dreaming right now?
a bull run won't happen this year, so stop expecting that. You know this year there is no hope for the market to be able to return to what it used to be
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 06:13:35 AM
Bull run is not set for every year or some accurate time. It's the market rules and I also don't support that every 3 or 4 years Crypto will pump, after 1 time pump all people will come back again 2 years!!
Activity: 406
November 14, 2018, 06:53:53 AM
Personally, I do not see anything good in the fact that the market is still rolling down, because it helps to reduce the number of small investors!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 14, 2018, 06:42:12 AM
Bull run is not set for every year or some accurate time. It's the market rules and I also don't support that every 3 or 4 years Crypto will pump, after 1 time pump all people will come back again 2 years!!
I think that the next growth will not look like a pump. This will be a systematic and slow growth of the market. where everyone will be buying slowly and buy a lot, and not like in 2017, in a panic
Activity: 462
November 14, 2018, 06:21:29 AM
i was waited for bull run as well, but now eth has just broke 200 resistanse and I don't even know what will happen then.
I am in a long position with leverage and didn't fix profit...
Activity: 1414
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 14, 2018, 06:04:03 AM
no one knows the bull run on cryptocurrency, that's what becomes difficult for us to follow, I think everything can still be discussed but not with the market circulation.

Well it has a point. It is very difficult to understand and predict the market. Sort of itcan be predicted because of the portfolios. But then things are not enough to predict how the people or the cryptocurrency investors think. It is more on psychology. Too hard to predict.
copper member
Activity: 364
November 14, 2018, 05:58:59 AM
You have no idea when a new run will come. It’ll be driven by hype in the tech fundamentals and/or a combination of mass adoption.

Good thing there’s a LOT of positive things lined up for 2019 and beyond for both tech/adoption.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 14, 2018, 02:40:13 AM
Why do you think that the market will enter the green stage right now? I personally see the prerequisites for 2020, but 2018...
I'm looking at the brighter part on Q2-Q3 of 2019.

Forget about this year, this is what it is and just accept the situation now that the market is on bear mode. If something surprises us by December that's much better but if there's none, then still time to pile up our bags with your best coins.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
November 14, 2018, 02:23:47 AM
Why do you think that the market will enter the green stage right now? I personally see the prerequisites for 2020, but 2018...
Activity: 238
November 13, 2018, 07:06:52 PM
So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

I perfectly agree with you. The end of the year expectations have become too much. People always planning for it. Maybe it shouldn't come this year. Till 2019.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
November 13, 2018, 07:02:07 PM

We were halfway through Q4, but the cows were not running. The pumps are not yet operational, and the market is gloomy without too much change. I still believe we need to wait until Q1 2019 to see the real difference in the sprint.
Activity: 266
November 13, 2018, 07:00:33 PM
Bull run is coming next year 2019 not this 2018 again it has being happening this time last year so nothing significant is happening about crypto this year again
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
November 13, 2018, 06:59:28 PM
We shouldn't be just happy for a bull run because it isn't going to happen now. Desperately expecting it can really harm us so I think it'll better to stop thinking about it and do what must be done. We all are crypto enthusiasts and wouldn't want to happen in a bad way but let's not be over expecting a bull run. we have to learn to live with our cryptos no matter the price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
November 13, 2018, 06:41:00 PM

Not all people are expecting a bull run in q4 of 2018. But many are expecting a bull run next year, 2019. There are less people in telegram group that asking 'when moon when lambo' so I think that many people realized that this year is not time to make a big gains.
Pages:
Jump to: