Pages:
Author

Topic: BULL RUN! BULL RUN! BULL RUN! - page 13. (Read 2762 times)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
November 13, 2018, 07:01:29 AM
I understand you're an optimist. The fourth quarter is coming to an end, and we do not see any impressive growth. I think you're a little wrong.

Maybe most of us already give up, but let's still be positive despite the negative market movement.
It's still a big money involve in daily trading and that means people are still interested, we know that will make the price to go up and that is the good
news that will be followed by a hype.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
November 13, 2018, 06:45:18 AM
I understand you're an optimist. The fourth quarter is coming to an end, and we do not see any impressive growth. I think you're a little wrong.
Activity: 814
Merit: 258
November 13, 2018, 06:13:49 AM
last year, people got used to making a lot of free money from the crypto money markets, and they convinced themselves that it would keep going. But of course this is not happening.new players entered the market, brought fresh money and lost it all that was exactly what happened in January 2018. I believe bull run will not come this year
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 06:10:29 AM
You never know when it's gonna start but I strongly believe in upcoming December and January,just remembering the last year's pupm had happen at that time,so it is still good time for buying more crypto for cheap.
dont think oftenly when bull run coming to market.it could make us stress when it finally didnt come on time as we expect.believe it would come soon or later.its only about time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 06:07:19 AM
For me I really do not care actually when it comes to how the crypto market is doing right now, as what is most important to me is accumulating the coins I believe have long term potentials now and then wait to see how well they will do in the long run. Bull run is something I do not believe may come for bitcoin, but possibly some of the altcoins will have a great bounce, but whichever way things get to turn out, the trend of the market is always every smart trader and investor's friend.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 05:33:47 AM
You never know when it's gonna start but I strongly believe in upcoming December and January,just remembering the last year's pupm had happen at that time,so it is still good time for buying more crypto for cheap.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
November 13, 2018, 04:47:42 AM
So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

What is your own thoughts?

As normal as you mean, of course the market has been dominated by a downward trend of more than 7 months. this makes many people and investors experience panic and doubt that is certain.
and if we talk about Q4, now Q4 is running so it won't immediately be able to make market growth visible especially in pumping. however, it will take time and process
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 04:45:30 AM
I agree and also do not expect end-of-year market growth, the market is independent of time and the bulls can come at any point in time, the market is influenced by news and sentiment. If everything happened on time, everything would become very rich very quickly, but this does not happen.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
November 13, 2018, 04:42:16 AM
I do not see any bull run coming this year at all, also I think we will not see any significant run before the middle of 2019 the earliest. I think now we will go down further and there will be the final capitulation of all the small retail investors who speculated and lost already too much in 2018. Once the big bloodbath happens then there will be the entering of new money coming in form big investors who will buy products from the institutions that have been slowly piling up the bitcoins through over the counter sales. Then we will see a slow rise upwards perhaps into 2020.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
November 13, 2018, 04:40:53 AM
But I would be happy if the month of December will bull run, well we can not predict the prices of crypto when will go up or down, but hopefully in the next month.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 13, 2018, 04:38:07 AM
Everyone knows the bitter truth of crypto trading as pump and dump are it's nature, I am not sure about the bull run and I guess it will not happen this year and bear will continue to dominate the market. People blindly trusted in the last quarter half of this quarter gone though the market is red, however a lesson is learnt as it may not be good everytime. Crypto currency is very sensitive we need to take decisions very carefully so don't hurry and sell coins. Someday you will get back your profit for sure believe in this.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 04:09:36 AM
So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

lets wait for december to come or if not then next year, thats for sure
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 13, 2018, 04:08:30 AM
I expect bull run in the last month of this year. If it won't happen, then 1st quarter of 2019 will be a bullish.
Can't believe, 1 year of bearish market has passed!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
November 13, 2018, 04:02:11 AM
indeed, some people think and is certain to happen is the crypto market will be a bull run in Q4 because of looking at the market charts last year. even though it is a bull run or not, at least the crypto market has proven that they are now much stronger as a valuable investment asset.

Wow, what a topic question yet your statement is other way around? That's your opinion duds....maybe if you just look or review some of the speculative statement by experts on the market, the possible Bull Run may not happen this fourth quarter of the year (2018), some are also saying that this just a correction on the market, the Bear market will continue even early next year, But it is all speculation, no one knows what will happen next on the market for this a month in haft left of this year....
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 03:51:11 AM

i always think that someone control crypto behind us  Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 02:25:55 AM
I am not expecting us to see any bull run in 2018 instead it will be a year of condolidation and sideways movement. I think we will see a proper recovery starting in Quarter 1 of next year so a little more patience needed yet.
it seems that in the Q1 stage it can indeed be an evaluation material for crypto movements in the next year, whether moving towards the moon or even going down even further. the most important thing is to use this moment to invest in low prices
Activity: 181
Merit: 40
November 13, 2018, 02:16:08 AM
I am not expecting us to see any bull run in 2018 instead it will be a year of condolidation and sideways movement. I think we will see a proper recovery starting in Quarter 1 of next year so a little more patience needed yet.

Exactly. People have to be patient.
In the market, money goes from the impatient to the patient. I don't expect to get rich in one or two years. When the market picks up, I'll be there! What is complicated is to see the recovery!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 13, 2018, 02:11:35 AM

The trend has broken and everything is no longer dependent on investing; more essential methods are needed here. Previously, the influx of money gave this impetus, but now everything is the opposite. We are waiting for real action from whales and companies.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
November 13, 2018, 02:08:47 AM
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
November 13, 2018, 01:55:44 AM
Why so many people cannot have patience about bull run, I think bull run will arrives not exactly on the expectation of many here. You'll be surprise that bull run will come unexpected and no one will noticed it.
Pages:
Jump to: