Pages:
Author

Topic: Burger King Russia Introduces The "Whoppercoin" - page 2. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I really don't understand something about this issue. Firts question is whoppercoin that will be real stuff like we can touch and grab or virtual. Secondly, how can they detirmine value of coins ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
It is a great idea guys, maybe it will motivate people to use crypto and to become more familiar with it. The believe Burger King will not stop developing this model and I also hope it will bring people to join the crypto world.
Activity: 588
I have 1.4M whoppercoins. Will the price ever rise?
I think that you probably will be able to buy one burger for them, to be honest, as I said, I just don’t understand why they need money, they are making a lot of money today with the help of their burgers.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
I have 1.4M whoppercoins. Will the price ever rise?
Activity: 588
Very good idea, but I think that these guys have so much, so I will not invest in fast food, maybe for now, because I do not see the point, it already exists and why should we invest in it again
Activity: 123
Any new news about whoppercoin?
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
I think that the startup is unlikely to be good as a consequence of insufficient conception of use cases for the product. As far as I am concerned, I am not in.
Activity: 34
STABLE ON 1 SAT Sad
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Mine on!!
Activity: 106
As much lately became different chinks,, which create proprietors of those or other companies. I am eventual good projects which possibly will bring in a return, but majority from them it fake
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think this is just a speculation, because there is no connection between the token and the block chain.
I think it is just like an advertising integral.
Activity: 112
any news ? or its just a hype fake news?

anyway, if this burger coin have a steady price to buy burger..it will be nice. no need pump and dump, or high volatility, it will be bad for burger bussiness

make it steady $1 per coin
Activity: 3
Any news about this project?
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
I heard that KFC accepts bitcoin in a state here in the US, I just happen to forget exactly where (what state) it is.

Obviously fast food is one of the most commonly purchased items in the entire US. If the US McDonald's locations started doing what BK did in Russia, you would see crypto become 10% more popular overnight. Of course McDonald's would have to offer an incentive for people to use the GoldArch tokens, but if people had a reason to they would and we would see 7 Elevens accepting crypto shortly after. This is the way the future is going to be.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
What a very great business strategy! Two birds hit in one stone!
Imagine how good it is to have your own cryptocurrency which may be acceptable not only for those who patronize burger king but also to those crypto traders and many other potential customers.
On the otherhand, market for burger king will increase.
Very interesting!
Activity: 630
Merit: 37
wow sounds awesome exciting new ill follow that topic rez. : )
Activity: 150
Merit: 25
"Burger King Russia" Is it Timati's(russian singer) property,as i know? if yes, respect for him
Activity: 168
If this project would achieve success im sure most of the countries in Europe would follow russia's cryptocurrency adoption,this is a very good news to most of the cryptocurrency users.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-25/burger-king-russia-introduces-whoppercoin-fast-food-industrys-first-digital-currency

“The Whoppercoin launched in tandem with a new loyalty program. For each Whopper burger customers purchase, they'll receive one Whoppercoin in a special cryptocurrency wallet. While the coins’ wider use is unclear, some reports suggest that the Whoppercoin will be accepted as payment at Burger Kings across Russia.”

Dat Sound Great !
What do you think about this news  ?^^ Any russian gonna try  it ? give us some feedback please
Im sure a lot of people in russia would know about what cryptocurrencies is really about,new investors will come if this project would achieve success,another country that doesnt restrict cryptocurrency is a very good news to all the crypto universe.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-25/burger-king-russia-introduces-whoppercoin-fast-food-industrys-first-digital-currency

“The Whoppercoin launched in tandem with a new loyalty program. For each Whopper burger customers purchase, they'll receive one Whoppercoin in a special cryptocurrency wallet. While the coins’ wider use is unclear, some reports suggest that the Whoppercoin will be accepted as payment at Burger Kings across Russia.”

Dat Sound Great !
What do you think about this news  ?^^ Any russian gonna try  it ? give us some feedback please

Definitely im not a russian,but this is a great idea of marketing strategy,i thinks that idea will become successful,because,everybody want to eat  whooper burger,and everytime you buy a whooper coin you can get an incentive of one whooper burger to eat,so its nice idea you can earn profit when you buy  whooper coin and at same time your stomache is full.
Pages:
Jump to: