Pages:
Author

Topic: Burger King Russia Introduces The "Whoppercoin" - page 5. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-25/burger-king-russia-introduces-whoppercoin-fast-food-industrys-first-digital-currency

“The Whoppercoin launched in tandem with a new loyalty program. For each Whopper burger customers purchase, they'll receive one Whoppercoin in a special cryptocurrency wallet. While the coins’ wider use is unclear, some reports suggest that the Whoppercoin will be accepted as payment at Burger Kings across Russia.”

Dat Sound Great !
What do you think about this news  ?^^ Any russian gonna try  it ? give us some feedback please
so now in the news Facebook is introducing a new crypto currency the irony
Activity: 42
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-25/burger-king-russia-introduces-whoppercoin-fast-food-industrys-first-digital-currency

“The Whoppercoin launched in tandem with a new loyalty program. For each Whopper burger customers purchase, they'll receive one Whoppercoin in a special cryptocurrency wallet. While the coins’ wider use is unclear, some reports suggest that the Whoppercoin will be accepted as payment at Burger Kings across Russia.”

Dat Sound Great !
What do you think about this news  ?^^ Any russian gonna try  it ? give us some feedback please

Dat Sound Great !

Dat Sound Great !
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Dat Sound Great !
Whoa man that's really great.So people are actually getting more used to cryptocurrencies,ok so i am feeling proud now as i am already familiar with cryptocurrencies.I guess they want to use their tokens as some discount coupon or maybe they will allow customers to buy their burgers in exhange to their coins.

When you have accumulated enough WhopperCoins you can actually purchase a Whopper Burger 🍔
The project is dead, i've just got confirmation from Burger King. Procuracy didn't allow them to use whoppercoin. I've lost around 500 bucks

That’s impossible and, in fact, quite the opposite is happening with some branches in the USA accepting WhopperCoin (So far California is leading the way - hopefully all other states will follow).
I think its still operating, it may be for trial before but it seems that Russian people likes the idea, there are no clips regarding cancelling this idea, it was just launched and it might be a start for some other industries to make one.

100% going strong! It’s only the beginning of many more exciting projects in collaboration with the Waves Team.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108

Dat Sound Great !
Whoa man that's really great.So people are actually getting more used to cryptocurrencies,ok so i am feeling proud now as i am already familiar with cryptocurrencies.I guess they want to use their tokens as some discount coupon or maybe they will allow customers to buy their burgers in exhange to their coins.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
The project is dead, i've just got confirmation from Burger King. Procuracy didn't allow them to use whoppercoin. I've lost around 500 bucks

That’s impossible and, in fact, quite the opposite is happening with some branches in the USA accepting WhopperCoin (So far California is leading the way - hopefully all other states will follow).
I think its still operating, it may be for trial before but it seems that Russian people likes the idea, there are no clips regarding cancelling this idea, it was just launched and it might be a start for some other industries to make one.

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Wow, unexpected news! I am curious how much the price of this altcoin will be and if the visitors of Burger King can pay for their food with their Whoppercoins. I doubt it will be very popular, but why not?
Activity: 564
Merit: 104

Really? This is an argument to be investigated further, it would be benefital to have all details and sources.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Im not being funny but i like the sound of this Whoppercoin? what exactly are the benefits of this coin? anyone?
Activity: 79
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
We need stuff like this Smiley It helps us get crypto mainstream. I want mcdonaldcoin ^^

I heard a lot about it and honestly I did not want to believe it. Is there anyone convinced that this is real information? If so, this could be a step in the Russian economy.
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
We need stuff like this Smiley It helps us get crypto mainstream. I want mcdonaldcoin ^^
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Based on the article, a lot of questions and unconfirmed facts! How everything will happen - it's not clear! But on the other hand, I wonder how things are at this stage?
Activity: 79
any news?
Activity: 25
Yes, it´s cool, it´s blockchain, it´s waves, it´s on a mobile phone - but not new, it´s like "Miles and more" or other collecting points - but it´s cool as a token, sure we will see more companies doing this
Activity: 39
It's early days yet but I can see the benefit of tokenising coupons which I think will spread across many different sectors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
They try to spread out their profit.
Burger King always got a lot of competitor like MC Donald, KFC, Lotte, etc.
They just try to do their business, I don't think their coin will worth it.
However, it would be like a permanent coupon, discount, or get your little cash back when you spend your money on their meal (such as credit card).
Pages:
Jump to: