Pages:
Author

Topic: Burger King Russia Introduces The "Whoppercoin" - page 6. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
NVB Is A Cutting-Edge Native Video Platform
I am from Russia and I can say with confidence that this is nothing more than a PR. There is no information about "The Whoppercoin" in BurgerKing. Team members don't even know about Bitcoin. But idea is excellent:>
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Good Luck
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
when does the application for android go out?
Activity: 83
Another day another dollar
what's next, the McDocoin?  Grin
Activity: 90
I don't really see what's the point of doing this , it has no difference from a royalty program with royalty points, it's just some marketing scheme i thought

It can be traded, which many existing royalty programs don't have the capability of being. At least not with ease.

Migrating all loyalty benefits to digital currencies will ultimately benefit the consumers, as well as the early adopters. You can then use 5 whopper coins to get 5 starbuckscoins and a free coffee instead. Or for airline miles or whatever.

It's only a "shitcoin" from the perspective of an investor, given its value ultimately will be tied to whatever exchange value it has in a Burger King restaurant.

You forget about the security part. From my experience, most people are lazy when it come to computer security. And if a company shift their loyalty program on to cryptocurrency, they will spend more time on supporting hacked wallet tickets. It is not cost efficient from this stand point.

Not everything can be replaced by crytocurrency. Hence, i say this is just an experiment.

True, there's issues - and as one of the first companies to launch something like this it's difficult to call it anything but an experiment.

However, that's quite different from being without a point.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
I don't really see what's the point of doing this , it has no difference from a royalty program with royalty points, it's just some marketing scheme i thought

It can be traded, which many existing royalty programs don't have the capability of being. At least not with ease.

Migrating all loyalty benefits to digital currencies will ultimately benefit the consumers, as well as the early adopters. You can then use 5 whopper coins to get 5 starbuckscoins and a free coffee instead. Or for airline miles or whatever.

It's only a "shitcoin" from the perspective of an investor, given its value ultimately will be tied to whatever exchange value it has in a Burger King restaurant.

You forget about the security part. From my experience, most people are lazy when it come to computer security. And if a company shift their loyalty program on to cryptocurrency, they will spend more time on supporting hacked wallet tickets. It is not cost efficient from this stand point.

Not everything can be replaced by crytocurrency. Hence, i say this is just an experiment.
Activity: 90

Activity: 253
Burgerking riding the cryptocurrency waves. What a surprise.

But without any purpose for the whoppercoin, it is still a shitcoin. There is no argument for this. We don't really need for the coin list to keep growing and growing. I guess it is just an experiment for burgerking. Don't take it too serious.

Activity: 168
Gosh, I hate fast food but holding waves I guess I have to support Burger King once Wopper Coin can be used in my home country  Cheesy
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
It was a pleasant news when I heard that Burger King in Russia has launched a coin in tandem with Waves. But what was more surprising to me was that even after this launch, the price of Waves did not increase, but in coming days kept on dropping. Wonder what is going on with this coin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
To be honest seems like a way for a select few to quickly pump and dump for a quick profit.
Activity: 140
i think BUY Whoopercoin before it is too late, i bought from Wave wallet Wink
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
that's a good publicity stunt! They ride the crypto trend Smiley but that's all, doesn't sound like a serious project

It's not going to do much for them. If they really wanted to ride the crypto craze, they should have gone for Bitcoin. Bitcoin has got the name and the fame, which would likely attract a whole lot of Bitcoiners and other crypto enthusiasts to order their fast food purely for the sake of utilizing Bitcoin's currency aspect. I am quite sure that after a month or so, people won't even remember they have their own crypto currency.
Activity: 70
A coin garbage with a new name, but how much more such trash is created is not known, the moron full will be this shit to take  Shocked
Activity: 192
I'll put all my money is whopercoin, it is great
Congratulations, hope you will succeed with that wise decision Cheesy
Activity: 222
WhopperCoin (BurgerKing) [WHO] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/WHO/BTC
WHO Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/WHO

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/WHO /BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/WHO [/img][/url]

good luck .
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
that's a good publicity stunt! They ride the crypto trend Smiley but that's all, doesn't sound like a serious project
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
How can we find more info about Whoppercoin? I mean, how many tokens are out there?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I am really wondering if this is legit Burger King business. Or just private Burger King franchiser's own idea. This is definitely good news but we should treat it sanely. We need more details about it.

it was a Russian Burger King announcement you can check with coindesk.com they also quote the same as it was in other media

so it will be good coin and circulation of this coin will be good too once it will be launch !

Thanks
Regards
Pages:
Jump to: