Pages:
Author

Topic: -- Butterfly Labs New 600GH "Mining Card" - RED FLAGS?!?! - page 2. (Read 47772 times)

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Sorry, I only pop in here for lolz when am bored so I must of missed it...

What happened to all the water cooling pipes? has there been a breakthu in design?

Are they still delivering in 2 weeks ?

Grin

Bhahhahaahaaaaa.

supposedly an email to eligible customers on refunding the monarch will be sent in the next few days according to josh

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/monarch-discussion/8124-refund-upgrade-has-bfl-contacted-you-yet-2.html

i myself and getting a ready made full heavy duty 'umbrella...in that will all the 'pigs flying in formation"  on this announcement it will be a "sh*t storm" indeed if true?

be interesting to see what new excuse they will use...likely if you did the upgrade path you are not eligible imho most likely new excuse

mine is an Aug 22nd order i think so i should be more then 6 months from their timeline i'll post the email should i get it

er an YES i will ask for a REFUND ....duh.

we will see ...off get the umbrella...err.....right 'hip high boot waders' also will need them too...

Searing
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
I forsee it on tigerdirect

maybe in 2016; Tiger's about to get their first shipment of jalepeños this month!  or next month.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
Well, atleast it seems that the product will be real, It seems they are going for "the apple approach"
User friendly, but yet cheap and underperforming in comparison to the competition.

I forsee it on tigerdirect
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

What happened to all the water cooling pipes? has there been a breakthu in design?

Grin

Bhahhahaahaaaaa.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 253
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
StayFocus and LIVE
Anyone that ordered a Monarch didn't do their Pre-buy homework.... I can't feel bad for BFL buyers anymore

Although it doesn't help when BFL uses misleading advertising as they rope in more "customers" into believing the Monarch is going to be ready soon.

yep! this is what they do its called "starving the DOG"... they feed you ever so often just to keep you alive (false HOPE), in the end the DOG dies BUT their new Puppies ever day Sad sad but true Sad

Here's more false HOPE, josh just posted it today Sad  Tongue

Anyone that ordered a Monarch didn't do their Pre-buy homework.... I can't feel bad for BFL buyers anymore

Although it doesn't help when BFL uses misleading advertising as they rope in more "customers" into believing the Monarch is going to be ready soon.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

I'm shocked that people really thought BFL would deliver on time or even close to on-time.

Why do you think they cancelled the paypal option for the new vaporware?  Now there's no way to get your money back.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
Activity: 616
Gator is right.

"Delayed"

"Bum metallic layer"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight
Activity: 490
Did anyone ever receive theirs yet?

No.  Metal layer was flawed, another 5 week (at least) delay.

somethingsomething clock buffer.

Yet they've been clearing out their 65nm rack systems since Jan 2014, what do you think they are replacing them with? Fresh air? Wink
https://products.butterflylabs.com/250-gh-s-rack-mount-bitcoin-miner.html
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist

No.  Metal layer was flawed, another 5 week (at least) delay.

Ughh, yeah still waiting
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

No.  Metal layer was flawed, another 5 week (at least) delay.

somethingsomething clock buffer.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
legendary
Activity: 1512

No.  Metal layer was flawed, another 5 week (at least) delay.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
There is always that possibility. We should know this week I would imagine.

All digs aside, I hope there is some promising news this week.  Some of BFL's customers really deserve it at this point.

Agreed. They deserve value for money. Let us see if that happens. Unfortunately there are few positive indicators at this point to suggest that. The overall design direction chosen may be the real problem and given the failures in the past it looks bleak for customers.

I'd say Josh's recent posts around here are a strong indication that he's learned nothing from the mistakes made over the past few years. If I had to guess, once they get all the kinks worked out of the 28nm design, they will no longer offer them to the public and turn it all into a private venture at the expense of all their customers.

If history is any indication of future action, then I would be obliged to agree with you.
Activity: 491
Merit: 514

All digs aside, I hope there is some promising news this week.  Some of BFL's customers really deserve it at this point.

Agreed. They deserve value for money. Let us see if that happens. Unfortunately there are few positive indicators at this point to suggest that. The overall design direction chosen may be the real problem and given the failures in the past it looks bleak for customers.

I'd say Josh's recent posts around here are a strong indication that he's learned nothing from the mistakes made over the past few years. If I had to guess, once they get all the kinks worked out of the 28nm design, they will no longer offer them to the public and turn it all into a private venture at the expense of all their customers.

legendary
Activity: 1512

Pages:
Jump to: