Pages:
Author

Topic: -- Butterfly Labs New 600GH "Mining Card" - RED FLAGS?!?! - page 7. (Read 47772 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Never have they met their own estimated timelines not even once. At this point one has to be rightly suspicious of the actual motives behind posting such inaccurate estimates.
Activity: 826
I havent been keeping up with BFL like 5 months ago when they 1st announced the monarchs, and it seems like nothings new lol.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Expect any goals and deadlines to be pushed back at least half dozen times and 6-12 months.

It's standard operating procedure at BFL.  lol.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Failure is hard on this one...

Say hello to Monarch wafer :
http://tof.canardpc.com/view/348f3cad-f48a-42b7-87c9-bcac8d123a7b.jpg

Failure? Relative to what?  I'm sure he was just "mistaken".  I'm sure he really "believed" that BFL hadn't taped out yet.

The only real failure here is BFL and their continued stream of missed deadline projections.  But hey, you already know that.  Don't you.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
http://mineforeman.com/2013/02/28/butterfly-labs-test-wafer-pictures-and-new-chip-details/

Given that they first displayed their 65nm wafer at the end of Feb 2013, let's hope it doesn't take them an additional three months to ship at this juncture.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
They weren't out of fab until late December according to one of his other posts. So it looks like their schedule slipped.

What a surprise! Let's see how are the slipping the shipping date now.
No kidding!, Hah!, Have they "taped out" yet? Wasn't shipping of the product supposed to take place in December?

erk
They weren't out of fab until late December according to one of his other posts. So it looks like their schedule slipped.

No kidding!, Hah!, Have they "taped out" yet? Wasn't shipping of the product supposed to take place in December?

They have the wafers back from the fab already.
Obviously you don't pay much attention before posting.

Activity: 742
Went in yesterday to BFL and they said they should be shipping by beginning of Feb.  I guess we will see.

What year?

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Went in yesterday to BFL and they said they should be shipping by beginning of Feb.  I guess we will see.

Did they say, "Honest Abe!"?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

Activity: 616
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

Proof that tard Inaba isn't lying:

Middle/Late October

Chips are out of the fab and sent to the slice, bump and packaging facility.

The first chips have left the foundry in Germany and are on their way to the packaging facility.

Last quote is from today.
erk
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
They supposedly have the chips in their hands as of this weekend don't they? Would take them another 2-3 weeks of testing to make sure it's working.

So end of the month or early Feb before shipping.

Or next year, one of the two.
Next week, the chips are supposed to be getting packaged this week.

If Josh says so - sure thing.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
They supposedly have the chips in their hands as of this weekend don't they? Would take them another 2-3 weeks of testing to make sure it's working.

Next week, the chips are supposed to be getting packaged this week.
Activity: 1036
They''ll ship when they get done mining on them, they send it to you then as it saves them on disposal costs.
Activity: 616

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
BFL BULLSHIT FUCKING LABS NO WAY THEY WILL DO ANYTHING THEY SAY.. I GOT MY JALLY ON JAN 10th I BOUGHT IT JULY 1st FUCK THEM. FINISHED SHIPPING IN DECEMBER MY ASS
Sux to be you. Mine turned up in October and have made ROI ages ago.

Wow erk,really  Huh  Just kick him some more..........................  Roll Eyes

My first day order was delivered 1 YEAR & 5 DAYS later,yes it made the USD back,but only because BTC went to $130-150,it will NEVER get the 100BTC I spent on it back  Angry

Anyone that types in all caps deserves not to be taken seriously. He is obviously not telling the full story.

yes....because BFL has been known so well to ship items on time, that his story is not plausible.

LOL. You are a moron.
erk
BFL BULLSHIT FUCKING LABS NO WAY THEY WILL DO ANYTHING THEY SAY.. I GOT MY JALLY ON JAN 10th I BOUGHT IT JULY 1st FUCK THEM. FINISHED SHIPPING IN DECEMBER MY ASS
Sux to be you. Mine turned up in October and have made ROI ages ago.

Wow erk,really  Huh  Just kick him some more..........................  Roll Eyes

My first day order was delivered 1 YEAR & 5 DAYS later,yes it made the USD back,but only because BTC went to $130-150,it will NEVER get the 100BTC I spent on it back  Angry

Anyone that types in all caps deserves not to be taken seriously. He is obviously not telling the full story.

Pages:
Jump to: