Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM - page 96. (Read 415652 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008
CEO of IOHK
May 26, 2013, 01:09:51 AM
You do know that when you place an order and don't pay for it immediately, it's entered in the system when you do pay for it, right? No?  Oh, my mistake.  I thought you had some intelligence.

Lol, so you still accepted payment for a product that was removed from market? Why not void the unpaid orders?

The only piece of trash here is you, Charlie... sorry.  You've shown yourself to be woefully misinformed and name dropping to make yourself feel better.  It's ok my little man, you can play your little make believe all you want, as long as it gets you through the day.

Go on Charlie, show us a picture of Elon Musk and you somewhere that isn't a public event, heh.  No?  I wonder why not...

Josh thank you for giving me a valid reason to post this picture:
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
May 26, 2013, 01:05:49 AM
We discontinued the 1500 GH/s Minirigs on... April 4th... yeah, you are right on the ball there Charlie... you really told us!  I mean, you were only behind by a mere 2 weeks in informing everyone what ... quite literally...  they were already aware of... except you.  You're the smartest dude in the room you're in right now, of that I have no doubt.  BTW, how is your mom's basement there in Boulder?

But you sold one on the 8th? You're a piece of human waste Josh

https://picasaweb.google.com/104878918886305681953/ProofOfPurchase?authuser=0&feat=directlink#5866587391835308050

Riight Charlie... post a picture of you and a celebrity at an event with a bunch of people around and suddenly "Elon Musk is a friend of mine!" ... well hell, by that token, Penn Jillette, Jack McDevitt, and Roger Waters are close personal friends of mine!  Thanks!

At some point this must feel like a parody of a real fight. Seriously this is how an executive spends his time?

You do know that when you place an order and don't pay for it immediately, it's entered in the system when you do pay for it, right? No?  Oh, my mistake.  I thought you had some intelligence.

The only piece of trash here is you, Charlie... sorry.  You've shown yourself to be woefully misinformed and name dropping to make yourself feel better.  It's ok my little man, you can play your little make believe all you want, as long as it gets you through the day.

Go on Charlie, show us a picture of Elon Musk and you somewhere that isn't a public event, heh.  No?  I wonder why not...  I wouldn't want to be seen anywhere with you that wasn't *very* public either.

legendary
CEO of IOHK
May 25, 2013, 11:52:18 PM
So I hang out with Elon Musk, but live in my Moms basement. Lol, Josh is a funny dude.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
May 25, 2013, 11:37:12 PM
You're the smartest dude in the room you're in right now, of that I have no doubt.  BTW, how is your mom's basement there in Boulder?

This right here is the COO of Butterfly Labs, folks.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
May 25, 2013, 11:32:32 PM
What bubble?

As soon as you stop valuing things in terms of constantly devalued fiat TP, holding BTC(a vastly superior currency) becomes a no-brainer.

i agree with u, thats why im still here. but others don't see it that way, that was the point i was trying to make
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 25, 2013, 11:13:04 PM
What bubble?

As soon as you stop valuing things in terms of constantly devalued fiat TP, holding BTC(a vastly superior currency) becomes a no-brainer.
Activity: 25
May 25, 2013, 11:07:03 PM
geez look at all the shit flinging in here. Just from an economic standpoint it doesn't make sense for BFL to ever sell these products when the consumer can cover their costs in under a month, then start making money. If I had invented something that could push over 50GH/s (assuming it is real) why would I ever sell it for so little when the profits I make off mining would be larger and long term?

part of it is people are impatient. some have been investing in bitcoin since it started, and have made millions, they're ready to relax. some dont know if/how long the bubble will last. i know someone who bought in at $10 and sold out at $80. They stopped because it was too stressful to watch the markets every second of the day. everyone's got their reason at the end of the day
Activity: 11
May 25, 2013, 10:25:31 PM
geez look at all the shit flinging in here. Just from an economic standpoint it doesn't make sense for BFL to ever sell these products when the consumer can cover their costs in under a month, then start making money. If I had invented something that could push over 50GH/s (assuming it is real) why would I ever sell it for so little when the profits I make off mining would be larger and long term?
legendary
CEO of IOHK
May 25, 2013, 10:15:08 PM
You know what the best part was for me? The blatant lie about the 4th. But you know with BFL math all numbers are really just ranges of possibilities. 1 can turn into 6 in Perryland and 10 in Arsland. It must be a fantastic place.

I'd be laughing if people didn't suffer so terribly especially with the bitcoin preorders. It really makes me sad.
Activity: 336
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
May 25, 2013, 10:11:34 PM
You're the smartest dude in the room you're in right now, of that I have no doubt.  BTW, how is your mom's basement there in Boulder?

This is a very serious company getting low on funds, but it's not their fault, it's because "2 weeks" is flying by way too fast.
Anyone care to invest ?
The charism of their spokesman is, as you can see, outstanding.
And you can even mine on your smartphone, if you sign up!
legendary
CEO of IOHK
May 25, 2013, 10:08:47 PM
We discontinued the 1500 GH/s Minirigs on... April 4th... yeah, you are right on the ball there Charlie... you really told us!  I mean, you were only behind by a mere 2 weeks in informing everyone what ... quite literally...  they were already aware of... except you.  You're the smartest dude in the room you're in right now, of that I have no doubt.  BTW, how is your mom's basement there in Boulder?

But you sold one on the 8th? You're a piece of human waste Josh

https://picasaweb.google.com/104878918886305681953/ProofOfPurchase?authuser=0&feat=directlink#5866587391835308050

Riight Charlie... post a picture of you and a celebrity at an event with a bunch of people around and suddenly "Elon Musk is a friend of mine!" ... well hell, by that token, Penn Jillette, Jack McDevitt, and Roger Waters are close personal friends of mine!  Thanks!

At some point this must feel like a parody of a real fight. Seriously this is how an executive spends his time?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
May 25, 2013, 09:49:02 PM
Riight Charlie... post a picture of you and a celebrity at an event with a bunch of people around and suddenly "Elon Musk is a friend of mine!" ... well hell, by that token, Penn Jillette, Jack McDevitt, and Roger Waters are close personal friends of mine!  Thanks!

And about those 1500 GH/s minirigs? I was quoting as saying they can't exist. Now you are building 500 GH/s rigs. Yep....

Yeah, this is awesome.  Check this out:

Your registration date: April 18, 2013, 11:13:20

Activity: 338
Merit: 251
May 25, 2013, 06:37:53 PM
I was just going to post that I bet he really does know Elon. Elon Musk is a nice guy and it does not blow my mind that someone on this forum knows the man. I would defend him in detail as well but I won't waste my time on this thread anymore.

Charles, you don't have to proove anything to anyone, but thanks for the post just to shut em up a bit. This thread is becoming a troll box. Now that there are people with huge amounts of money to gain, the misinformation and random scams thrown around here will be huge and non-stop.

Activity: 23
May 25, 2013, 05:48:39 PM
Show me at least 2-3 real videos in youtube without fake accounts of developers and I will believe Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
May 25, 2013, 04:26:42 PM
Geeezzzzzz...

I cannot possibly read 80 pages of comments and debate and insults...

Can someone just summarize these 80 pages for me and say whether BFL is a scam or not?

Please?

It's my understanding they have started shipping so i don't believe it is
Activity: 363
May 25, 2013, 04:23:14 PM
Is anyone here doing the upgrade from 5GH/s to 7GH/s ?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
May 25, 2013, 04:21:25 PM
Put all the 5 post shill accounts and BFL trolls on ignore and the thread gets a lot more manageable.
legendary
CEO of IOHK
May 25, 2013, 04:17:33 PM
Just like everything else you spout, Charlie, this is also a lie.  "I know Elon Musk personally" ahaha... yeah right.   Sure, we believe you

yeah.......

And about those 1500 GH/s minirigs? I was quoting as saying they can't exist. Now you are building 500 GH/s rigs. Yep....
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
May 25, 2013, 03:59:14 PM
Just like everything else you spout, Charlie, this is also a lie.  "I know Elon Musk personally" ahaha... yeah right.   Sure, we believe you.

Sort of the same way we were supposed to believe you about shipping back in 2012 ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 25, 2013, 02:46:22 PM
Furthermore, Tesla has welcome the media and customers to their factory to show the production lines and innovations they have brought to the automotive industry. Josh has never once let anyone inside BFL's facility so we can see our products we paid money for being tested and produced. Pictures of a PCB isn't transparency. Tesla has been open about its suppliers and is held accountable for statements they make. BFL is not.

Just like everything else you spout, Charlie, this is also a lie.  "I know Elon Musk personally" ahaha... yeah right.   Sure, we believe you.

This guy is the COO of BFL for those that don't know. Ask him any questions pertaining to your orders. He's here to help.

He also runs a mining pool called Eclipse. Looks like a nice one too.
Pages:
Jump to: