Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM - page 95. (Read 415652 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
May 26, 2013, 09:55:14 AM
There is nothing new here.  These are all old allegations
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
May 26, 2013, 09:46:36 AM
Poor little Charlie Sad*  You "Told me" that it was impossible 2 weeks after we already pulled the item. Yes, you are on the ball man... thanks for your input and welcome to two weeks in the past.
You are so confused, I'd feel sorry for you if I cared... but I don't.

Josh, we know this is yet another lie coming from you.

Clearly, you do care. Care enough to tell Jody to cancel my orders, care enough to advertise for Butterfly Labs here, and obviously care enough to post in these forums.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 26, 2013, 09:29:12 AM
Is BFL a scam?
Activity: 5
May 26, 2013, 09:07:29 AM
I don't know - I guess you have a point
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Just another miner
May 26, 2013, 08:50:51 AM
I think after all they will deliver something, but probably it will be too late for those who put all the money and hopes they had into crippled dishonest horse BFL looks like to be.
Activity: 18
May 26, 2013, 08:39:28 AM
lucky come across with this thread, nearly make an order on BFL.
Activity: 12
May 26, 2013, 07:16:19 AM
This thread is better then last 4 years in total of all 4chan boards THE DRAMA.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
May 26, 2013, 04:30:43 AM
The simple fact that this thread is in the newbies section and named as such should give all NEWBs an intuition that they should stay away from BFL.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 26, 2013, 02:44:51 AM
I luckily paid with paypal and filed a claim to get a refund with the allowed time.  They didn't answer a single email from my order date until i filed the claim then i got like 3 emails asking what was up and 1 asking to cancel the claim....  Thank God i did not! and i have never seen a company treat customers the way they do!

Why didn't you just ask BFL for a refund directly?
Activity: 29
May 26, 2013, 02:41:28 AM
Thank goodness PayPal can help, otherwise you're likely SOL Sad
Activity: 48
May 26, 2013, 02:32:45 AM
Poor little Charlie Sad*  You "Told me" that it was impossible 2 weeks after we already pulled the item. Yes, you are on the ball man... thanks for your input and welcome to two weeks in the past.

You do care....you post and respond, did you charge him a quarter for this clue?
Activity: 48
May 26, 2013, 02:30:54 AM
I luckily paid with paypal and filed a claim to get a refund with the allowed time.  They didn't answer a single email from my order date until i filed the claim then i got like 3 emails asking what was up and 1 asking to cancel the claim....  Thank God i did not! and i have never seen a company treat customers the way they do!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
May 26, 2013, 01:37:38 AM

Activity: 2
May 26, 2013, 01:36:50 AM
https://i.imgur.com/OiItM7d.png  says: I'm now going to say what every woman has told you every time you've taken off your paints: Josh, you're a very small man.
                                                                . .. ... https://i.imgur.com/6oX5UcC.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008
CEO of IOHK
May 26, 2013, 01:34:18 AM
So exactly take me through how name calling is logic? You attack my associations, which really aren't relevant to your company's business practices. What is relevant is your promise for 1 watt per GH/s. That didn't happen. It was a lie. The ever moving shipping dates. Tell me how many units did you ship in November? Didn't happen, another lie. I made a statement that with your technology the 1500 GH/s minirig was impossible to build in the case presented to market. If you pulled it, then why is it still sitting on your website represented as a sold out product? I could give a fuck what you claim in a press release. I care about what a customer sees Josh.

Seriously the best you got is to attack me as a person? Call me a liar because I claim to know someone? When I produce a picture it isn't good enough. I have to be photographed snuggling on the couch? I'm now going to say what every woman has told you every time you've taken off your paints: Josh, you're a very small man.  
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
May 26, 2013, 01:30:09 AM
Herp... Derp!  That's what it sounds like when you talk, dude.  Maybe because the customer didn't want the order voided?  Any customer has been able to cancel their orders at any time.  Are you seriously so dense that you can't even figure out that if the people who ordered the 1500 GH/s units don't want 3x 500 GH/s units, they could get their money back?  Seriously?

You are a joke dude. 

Josh you seem a little angry. You ok?

I see Butterfly Labs has a solid contender for "COO-of-the-year". Is this the type of company and attitude you folks want to support in Bitcoin space ?
Activity: 2
May 26, 2013, 01:26:41 AM
Herp... Derp!  That's what it sounds like when you talk, dude.  Maybe because the customer didn't want the order voided?  Any customer has been able to cancel their orders at any time.  Are you seriously so dense that you can't even figure out that if the people who ordered the 1500 GH/s units don't want 3x 500 GH/s units, they could get their money back?  Seriously?  

You are a joke dude.  

As a side note, I don't stay behind the keyboard as you well know.  I'm out front on a regular basis in real life, talking about bitcoin, BFL, etc....  Something that we apparently can't say for you.  I'm also perfectly happy to tell real life trolls what they need to go do. Smiley  You are the epitome of the internet toughguy.  You talk a lot of smack from your little keyboard and post stalker pictures at public events with famous people and then claim they are your personal friends.  

Yes, internet toughguy indeed.

https://i.imgur.com/DDfYk1a.png
                                         R.I.P.
legendary
May 26, 2013, 01:22:55 AM
Poor Charlie... pwned by logic again and falls back on the only thing he knows. Smiley

Sorry Charlie... didn't mean to sink your little raft... again...
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008
CEO of IOHK
May 26, 2013, 01:16:58 AM
Herp... Derp!  That's what it sounds like when you talk, dude.  Maybe because the customer didn't want the order voided?  Any customer has been able to cancel their orders at any time.  Are you seriously so dense that you can't even figure out that if the people who ordered the 1500 GH/s units don't want 3x 500 GH/s units, they could get their money back?  Seriously?

You are a joke dude. 

Josh you seem a little angry. You ok?
legendary
May 26, 2013, 01:11:40 AM
You do know that when you place an order and don't pay for it immediately, it's entered in the system when you do pay for it, right? No?  Oh, my mistake.  I thought you had some intelligence.

Lol, so you still accepted payment for a product that was removed from market? Why not void the unpaid orders?

Herp... Derp!  That's what it sounds like when you talk, dude.  Maybe because the customer didn't want the order voided?  Any customer has been able to cancel their orders at any time.  Are you seriously so dense that you can't even figure out that if the people who ordered the 1500 GH/s units don't want 3x 500 GH/s units, they could get their money back?  Seriously?  

You are a joke dude.  

As a side note, I don't stay behind the keyboard as you well know.  I'm out front on a regular basis in real life, talking about bitcoin, BFL, etc....  Something that we apparently can't say for you.  I'm also perfectly happy to tell real life trolls what they need to go do. Smiley  You are the epitome of the internet toughguy.  You talk a lot of smack from your little keyboard and post stalker pictures at public events with famous people and then claim they are your personal friends.  Yes, internet toughguy indeed.

Pages:
Jump to: