Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy a book about bitcoins - page 12. (Read 1063 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 04:59:31 AM
You can learn more in internet rather books but it would be a big help for the author to that book if you buy it. Also it would be fun reading books rather than on internet because less radiation and you can read anywhere. But its up to you which you prefer most.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 04:56:41 AM
I want to buy a book about bitcoins ,I know here is allot information on this forum and also on social  media but I want  to buy one on the Internet please any suggestions.

In my opinion is better if you try to understand Bitcoin on your own without book. If you don't know something, search it on Google. If there are something specific that you want to know I advice you to ask question here. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 04:50:34 AM
One book, which is missing in the previous sides is from Julian Hosp. It is not only about Bitcoin but covering crypto currencies as such. It also provides some background information on how to deal with ICOs. Very interesting read. Can be found on Amazon.
Activity: 112
March 15, 2018, 04:43:10 AM
I read the internet book of money, the book is great and it says that crypto is just beginning and is changing the world, I have confidence in bitcoin
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
March 15, 2018, 04:40:07 AM
I want to buy a book about bitcoins ,I know here is allot information on this forum and also on social  media but I want  to buy one on the Internet please any suggestions.
I do not really know about some sites that offer guidebooks to get more knowledge about the crypto world. But I think with you joining the bitcointalk forums of course here you will gain a lot of knowledge about the crypto world. In addition in the bitcointalk forum of course you can interact directly with people who are already successful in the field of crypto.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 02:24:02 AM
until today, I have not found a book that explains about bitcoin specification, but I suggest, you better search from all sources, not just take from 1 book, so you will have much knowledge about crypto.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 02:39:36 AM
I do not think you need to book about Bitcoin. If you want to know about Bitcoin, then research the web. I believe, you can learn a lot about Bitcoin from the web.

I learned a lot about the Bitcoin from the web.
Activity: 349
March 14, 2018, 02:22:34 AM
I never know, if there is a book about bitcoin, I just search for knowledge by searching it on the web, google and this forum, from 3 ways that, I have enough know and get explanation, which is very help me, to know more about the crypto world.
Activity: 140
March 14, 2018, 02:12:59 AM
I want to buy a book about bitcoin, I want to  buy a social media about bitcoin and other site that's what I teach about bitcoin and to learn how we can earn good money, we want to buy a book for bitcoin.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
March 14, 2018, 02:10:14 AM
Knowledge of Bitcoin is vast; if the investors need knowledge acquisition, they are involved in sites or places with the understanding of Bitcoin, I think more people are required. Much knowledge of Bitcoin to make Bitcoin more prosperous and more known about Bitcoin.
Activity: 136
March 14, 2018, 01:56:49 AM
Brother im also searching book about in bitcoin but i can't found it
I think there's no book about in bitcoin cryptocurrencies.maybe soon you will found it brother
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 14, 2018, 01:52:38 AM

i think for now or in near future, there's still a few book that will explain about cryptocurrency or bitcoin, but maybe for forex trading those book are so many.
maybe the reason why people not making a book about bitcoin because its too risky, crypto/bitcoin technology is growing fast enough and people can be blamed because following the investment instruction that written in the book (maybe)
There maybe few book but lot of research and most information on bitcoin are everywhere that one relates with daily. The risk in cryptocurrency is the same as in every other businesses either that deal with technology or not.  The first time I read few pages on a book I noticed as a regular crypto enthusiast i have seen almost all the details else where. They are accrued over time.
Activity: 254
March 14, 2018, 01:45:38 AM
hi friends, i advise you to visit https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/edukasi-semua-hal-tentang-bitcoin-2996986
there is a complete education about bitcoin. though not a book, I think it can help.
and this is a blog that contains all about bitcoin education.
https://edukasibitcoin.com/
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
March 14, 2018, 01:40:39 AM
if you are interested in books about bitcoin reading the white papers is a good star,t here is the link https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf this simple white paper gives you an interesting idea and a huge knowledge about the background of bitcoin.
Activity: 224
March 14, 2018, 01:25:36 AM

I think there is no book published yet about Bitcoin. Anyways, why you buy a book where actually there are a lot of information in the internet about Bitcoin already. You can find those information in some websites that have discussion all about bitcoin. Just go over your google.
Activity: 154
March 14, 2018, 01:21:19 AM
Buy a book about bitcoins

What are you want to hear from book?  Huh
Activity: 113
March 14, 2018, 01:19:08 AM
till now i did n't buy any book on bitcoin but yes i would love to read books on how to trade the bitcoins with technical analysis, how to pick the best i c o projects how to invest and manage the cryptocurrency just like managing stocks, bonds and commodities. actually, technical analysis is my favorite subject regarding the trading freld and i would love to rad about it. and then i would think to learn the bitcoin fundamental and sentimental factors books.
Activity: 119
March 13, 2018, 01:17:22 PM
Buying a book about bitcoin is quite a good move to improve knowledge. There are many things aside from buying a book to acquire knowledge about bitcoin, example is this forum. Many questions here have been solved and many topics have been discussed here where you can get ideas and facts about bitcoin.
Activity: 196
March 13, 2018, 10:58:43 AM
Maybe this is one reference for beginners who are new to bitcoin, to be able to know about crypto world, there is no harm in reading it, because maybe all about bitcoin is in this book.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 10:55:46 AM
Why buy a book if the information is available everywhere. Buying a book might give you an obsolete knowledge as crypto is emerging so fast. Everyday new altcoins and new technologies are invented. Instead of buying a book, how about subscribing to big crypto news sites? How about following good crypto traders in Twitter?

Pages:
Jump to: