Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy a book about bitcoins - page 13. (Read 1063 times)

Activity: 815
Merit: 101
March 13, 2018, 10:32:51 AM
the book on bitcoin I think is very good because after all we need to know the learning of bitcoin from anywhere including books. but it would be nice if we learn from books and also practice with bitcoin so we can better master and understand.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 10:20:06 AM
Until now I have not heard anyone publish a book about bitcoin and if any I think the book should be considered, if you want to deepen about bitcoin I think you should learn about blockchain and kryptocurrency I think from there you can develop your knowledge about bitcoin and you can also learn with experienced people on this subject.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 10:12:19 AM
Does it exist? a book about bitcoin
Activity: 255
March 12, 2018, 04:15:07 PM
I want to buy a book about bitcoins ,I know here is allot information on this forum and also on social  media but I want  to buy one on the Internet please any suggestions.

i do not think that  it sounds good like buying a book about bitcoin to get all information related to bitcoin, because this forum is much better than any book about bitcoin and also searching in google and YouTube will increase your knowledge about bitcoin. Also i think that information in book will be limited but in internet there is no limit to get information.
Activity: 18
March 12, 2018, 03:26:36 PM
Cryptocurrencies Simply Explained Julian Hosp is what comes to my mind, basic book with the terms you need to know to grow in the business
Activity: 462
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
March 12, 2018, 03:25:22 PM
I want to buy a book about bitcoins ,I know here is allot information on this forum and also on social  media but I want  to buy one on the Internet please any suggestions.

Till now i didn't buy any book on bitcoin but yes i would love to read books on how to trade the bitcoins with technical analysis, how to pick the best ICO projects, How to invest and manage the Cryptocurrency just like managing Stocks, Bonds, and commodities. Actually, technical analysis is my favourite subject regarding the trading field and i would love to read about it. And then i would think to learn the Bitcoin fundamental and sentimental factors books.
Activity: 31
March 12, 2018, 03:20:30 PM
Information about Bitcoin lays in places like this forum, what you can learn by reading books is technology and science such as cryptography and computer science which can let you understand better how this works, but a book about Bitcoin itself would be a compilation of useful threads coming from users experiences
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 03:18:32 PM
Honestly, i havent though of reading a book about bitcoin,all i do is to follow comments from the high ranked members of the forum, but going through this thread, i have seen that a lot has been written about bitcoin. I will try touching on a few, but i hope i dont encounter one that is written by a hater. But whatever happens, my mind is made already.
Activity: 462
March 12, 2018, 03:08:25 PM
You can reach the information given by the book on the internet, as this technology is very new, there are not many experts as in other fields. I don't think you can find interesting information on books for now.
Activity: 546
March 12, 2018, 02:57:14 PM
You can read books to learn about cryptocurrency but to be updated with latest bitcoin and cryptocurrency trends, you would have to use internet and social media. I would recommend Andreas M. Antonopoulos books to learn about crypto.
Activity: 256
Merit: 105
March 12, 2018, 02:45:28 PM
It would be nice to have more books about bitcoin and crypto-currencies. Then it would be possible to introduce several subjects into the training. That the younger generation was trained in new technologies. For me, there is enough information on the forum and on the Internet
R21
Activity: 327
March 12, 2018, 02:05:18 PM
Here are a few suggestions that I have and the ones that I've read:

For a Bitcoin beginner:

1) The Internet of Money by  Andreas M. Antonopoulos - A good book for beginners who find it hard to cover up and understand the technical parts of Bitcoin mentioned in the book - Mastering Bitcoin by Andreas himself. I suggest you read this book first and it should really get you to understand the basics of Bitcoin and its purpose.

2) Digital Gold: Bitcoin and the Inside Story of the Misfits and Millionaires Trying to Reinvent Money by  Nathaniel Popper - It provides a historical viewpoint of events and enterprenuers setting up their start ups and the overall story of Bitcoin and how it evolved. It has a good bunch of stories about prominent startups their success and failiures towards the end. Good read if you like Bitcoin documentaries.

For a technical explanation:

1) Mastering Bitcoin by Andreas M. Antonopoulos - Tells you things from Private keys, public keys, explains you how to use the Bitcoin core client about the protocol and future enhancements like the lightning network. This is just a brief, it covers in-depth a lot of topics and this is open source. https://github.com/bitcoinbook/bitcoinbook

2) Bitcoin and cryptocurrency technologies by Prinston University - http://bitcoinbook.cs.princeton.edu/ (This is going to be my next read right after I complete reading Mastering Bitcoin)
Awesome information related post by you! that's ok! I think also this forums can really help him for known about bitcoin details.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
March 12, 2018, 01:59:33 PM
any book about bitcoin is a subjective view of the author. There are 2 option: bitcoin lover and a hater. More objective books will appear in 10 years, when more people will own the information, you will be able to analyze multiple views of various sources, etc. Like any science or theory, it takes time.

read forum, here more information, than in any book, if such a it's on this moment
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 12, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

You can search in web. There are enough information in websites. That can help you . I don't know about books on bitcoin.  I am learning from internet articles.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
March 12, 2018, 01:19:38 PM
This is an interesting idea that we really need in our life now to have full of knowledge about what we are entering at so for me this really makes a good idea at all, for those who really want some sort of book that you are comfortable reading it then it is fine, but for those who don't have time youtube is always available.
Activity: 86
Merit: 36
March 12, 2018, 01:19:13 PM
I'm keeping a running tally of the best books I've found so far. I will add the suggestions from this thread to the thread I've posted in the newbie section, which I hope will be a good resource for them.

If you would like to support this effort, here is the link to that thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-serious-introductions-to-bitcoin-and-the-blockchain-3108929

Here are the books:

--------------Books
- Blockchain Revolution by Alex & Don Tapscott https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01EGYYNF8/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

- Blockchain: Blueprint for a New Economy by Melanie Swan https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blockchain-Blueprint-Economy-Melanie-Swan-ebook/dp/B00SNS9JLW/ref=sr_1_7?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1520840872&sr=1-7&keywords=blockchain

- Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor's Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond by Chris Burniske & Jack Tatar https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cryptoassets-Innovative-Investors-Bitcoin-Beyond/dp/1260026671/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1520840949&sr=8-1&keywords=cryptoassets

- Mastering Bitcoin, second edition by Andreas Antonopoulos https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mastering-Bitcoin-2e-Andreas-Antonopoulos/dp/1491954388/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1520841017&sr=1-1&keywords=mastering+bitcoin

-Blockchain Basics: A Non-Technical Introduction in 25 Steps by Daniel Drescher https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blockchain-Basics-Non-Technical-Introduction-Steps/dp/1484226038/ref=pd_sim_14_5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=NAP99FMW6ET9KPW1S92G

- Introducing Ethereum and Solidity: Foundations of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Programming for Beginners by Chris Dannen https://www.amazon.co.uk/Introducing-Ethereum-Solidity-Foundations-Cryptocurrency-ebook/dp/B06XQFYL2M/ref=pd_sim_351_14?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=WCDN0CBTB34FZRBM5NN3

- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies by Stanford https://d28rh4a8wq0iu5.cloudfront.net/bitcointech/readings/princeton_bitcoin_book.pdf
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
March 12, 2018, 01:17:33 PM
There are really lots of bitcoin, blockchain and crypto related books out there. Here are some of the 'must read' books in my opinion.
I don't know where they are available for purchase, but I'm sure you'll find them easily.

• "Digital Gold" by Nathaniel Popper
  • "Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor's Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond" by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar
  • "Mastering Bitcoin" by Andreas M. Antonopoulos
  • "Blockchain Revolution" by Don Tapscott and Alex Tapscott
  • "The Age of Cryptocurrency" by  Paul Vigna and Michael J. Casey
  • "The Internet of Money" by Andreas Antonopoulos
  • "Bitcoin From Beginner to Expert" by Christian Newman
  • "Cryptocurrency" by Abraham K. White

Activity: 14
March 12, 2018, 01:15:23 PM
You mean Bitcoin book ?? I can,t find any  book about Bitcoin. where to I  find  Bitcoin book??Bitcoin is digital currency.if you also still in this forum.i think your never need any book.forum is best way to know about bitcoin
Activity: 302
Merit: 15
March 12, 2018, 01:02:48 PM
I am a big fan of books. I will not lie to you, books are incredibly fun and exciting. Bringing me to the old style, escaping from reality and enjoying a good story. But Bitcoin book? I think it's pretty useless, Bitcoin and everything around it's built into the internet. Everything is based on electricity, technology, digital and not physical. It's not a bad thing at all. But books about Bitcoin? They not necessarily useless but buying them is not worth it.
All the information you need is on the internet, plenty of articles and resourceful information by the smartest people in the industry. I mean read Bitcoin whitepaper which was written by Satoshi Nakamoto. Everything you want from Bitcoin, Blockchain, Economic to Investing, Trading and Financial Lifestyle. It's all on the internet, just a few keywords in google and you find it! There's honestly so much information for free gathered everywhere.
You don't really need to pay for anything and honestly, I think a book (100 pages) about a specific topic is pretty a waste of time. Nothing that few articles can't cover easily. If you want for some solid information, PM me I'll send you.

FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
March 12, 2018, 12:57:35 PM
Book,Book,Book!!!Don't be so bookish!Interaction helps a person to gain better knowledge. You can only know about the characteristic of bitcoin,the structure of it,when it was invented,who invented and why??That's it..But you can't come to know about the market place,the business. Business is not based on book.Book contains a limited number of knowledge. But  by reading the posts in this forum,you can know more about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: