Pages:
Author

Topic: buy Altcoins on this time ??? - page 13. (Read 2631 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
October 04, 2018, 03:21:49 AM
Hm I think since march we have chance to buy more coin, because most of crypto are down. In october is last chance for we to get cheaper price I guess. Yeah I know that price is not decided just becaise we're in Q4 of the year.
Now is actually a very good time I must say. We have seen a whole lot of the altcoins bottom out completely and some are consolidating while some have shown some strength but all depends on how the general market tend to move which we all believe that this Q4 should come with some pretty good goodies as the case may be. As long as you know what you are putting your money into, you believe in the long term prospect of the project and you know the chances of seeing a huge growth is bound, then this is the time to start picking your favorite altcoins.

Many new Altcoins appear on the rise in value and positive news. This will speed up the market.
May speed up but the million dollar question is when. It is definitely a good time to buy bitcoins but about altcoins, it may be or may not be. It is purely based on which coin, you will be choosing. I mean some altcoins may roar and many may not.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 12:53:39 PM
It's time to pay attention and buy Altcoins because it's at the bottom. Many new Altcoins appear on the rise in value and positive news. This will speed up the market.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 10:34:00 AM
Hello!this is very useful side to buy bitcoin.i am very glad to register in this site... thank you
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
October 03, 2018, 09:51:09 AM
of course buy it now is the right thing for me because the price will increase for an unspecified time as long as you can be patient and confident with the future
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 09:02:50 AM
I see the market is gradually recovering. Is this the right time to buy Altcoins. Let me see your ideas
Many will say buy low and sell high is a good strategy if you want to invest in crypto. Although this will depends on the market situation as the price can swing in any direction. If you want to buy ethereum, then it's a good time to buy as the price is currently undervalued and this can rise higher once the market recovers considering that ETH is the second top coins that we have.
Activity: 5
October 03, 2018, 09:13:28 AM
The market is recovering and I believe altcoins soon will be rising and getting even closer to Bitcoin. I have bought a lot tokens from different platforms such as Bitcoinus, because I think you can only invest in ones who have fully working product. That guarantees future success.. Cool
Activity: 994
Merit: 152
October 03, 2018, 06:25:11 AM
It is difficult to predict a cryptocurrency price where at present almost all crypto currency values are declining but if we want to buy altcoin we know which coins are potential and worth investing.
Activity: 644
October 03, 2018, 02:20:32 AM
Still, the prices are very cheap in the market which the prices will start increasing once the Bitcoin price starts increasing. So it is always good to buy the potential coin which has great development because those coin prices will surely reach the higher value when the market starts recovering.
Activity: 46
October 02, 2018, 08:37:41 PM
This is a good time to get some altcoins, but be careful which currency you will choose to invest in. Always choose a known currency such as Ripple, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash ... They will not make the same profit as less liquidity Cryptocoins but guarantee more security of your investments.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
October 02, 2018, 07:52:17 PM
Hm I think since march we have chance to buy more coin, because most of crypto are down. In october is last chance for we to get cheaper price I guess. Yeah I know that price is not decided just becaise we're in Q4 of the year.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
October 02, 2018, 06:03:29 PM
Definitely its the right time to buy since majority of altcoins are still in dip, thus if you have the capital to invest then dont hesitate and invest now in the coins that are likely to give you profit once the market turn to bullrun.

Take a look in the CMC and choose the established coin, but make sure to do your research in every coin before investing to have your own understanding why its good to hold at this time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
October 02, 2018, 05:36:15 PM
Yes, of course
I got news that Google allowed back for crypto advertising
this is good news for crypto and now the market responds very well to alt prices all rising
This is what we say about carrying fake news around when it comes to the cryptocurrency space. There is a difference between Google allowing regulated and legal cryptocurrency exchanges to do advert on the Google ad space and Google allowing crypto advertising.

Moreover, I do not see how this news actually does spell out anything serious since it is not like the market has not been growing even without those adverts. Altcoins generally are in their low times and looking to pick up. So, I just feel it is not a bad thing for anyone to want to take advantage of them anyway.

I think that such a news background want to increase the interest of ordinary people to cryptocurrencies and I'm sure will soon be much stronger than the fundamental news.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 02, 2018, 05:24:21 PM
yes surely recommended if you have money the right thing you can do is to buy altcoins and win a lot and lot...
Activity: 332
October 02, 2018, 05:02:28 PM
It's the right time to buy alts. There are so many valuable coins at a ridiculously low price, I can't believe my eyes. This is a fantastic chance for investors. Just make sure you buy a really good perspective coin.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 02, 2018, 04:54:29 PM
yeah definitely you have to buy altcoins now on this time and surely its value is going to increase i hope by the end of this year.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 02, 2018, 02:56:20 PM
If you have enough capital in BTC/ETH assets (minimum 50% of your deposit) pay attention on TOP50 CMC list and choose best ones. There are huge amount of undervalued assets now.

Good understanding about crypto investment but you need to reach one good trading site and watch the few gradually growing in the price chart continuously. If you find second level spike you should invext on it.

After we may find 300 or 500 percentage growth also, there was .A y project bumped in a such way mate.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
October 02, 2018, 02:54:13 PM
It is definitely a great chance to get some alts now, because the price is also wonderful!
It is a move any smart individual obviously want to be taking looking at the way things have been for a while with the market recently.

Certainly, if given the chance at the moment, we will get to see a lot of the altcoins going bullish and since there is a huge possibility to see bitcoin go sideways for a while inside the descending triangle before seeing a plain direction for the bitcoin market in the short term, we might end up seeing some of the altcoins picking up very fast.

Moreover, unless you are going long and worried less about the market going lower, then I would say you have nothing to worry about, but considering the volatility of the market, it is still very important to be cautious at least.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
October 02, 2018, 11:32:55 AM
I think now is a very good time to buy ETH. You could also make up to 400% on ETN, it has not grown very well for a long time. Here it is necessary to follow to catch the good news about some kind of altokkine and on this news make a big interest to the profit.
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 02, 2018, 09:52:24 AM
If you have enough capital in BTC/ETH assets (minimum 50% of your deposit) pay attention on TOP50 CMC list and choose best ones. There are huge amount of undervalued assets now.
October 02, 2018, 09:03:59 AM
You need to check on those alts that you want to invest as most alts were undervalued now and not all can easily bounce back once the market recovers. I suggest you to do a diligent research on those altcoins before you invest. Take this as a opportunity while the market is still at bearish and soon the price will rise higher once the market starts a rally.
Pages:
Jump to: