Pages:
Author

Topic: buy Altcoins on this time ??? - page 17. (Read 2632 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 03:39:09 PM
It looks like the altcoins are echoing the new growth in prices. It is up to every single investor to buy altcoins. What XRP has shown is so incredible in such a short time. The price is double that of a week ago, and on the Internet there are voices of happy holders who are enthusiastic about big profits and claim to be $ 1 until evening. There is no way to estimate the further development of altcoin prices and, if you think about buying, think well. I would now invest in alcoins - XPR, Litecoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
September 23, 2018, 01:03:11 PM
I think this is the most suitable time in the last few months. The price of many coins fell from 30 to 60%. And today the market shows signs of growth. Ripple, Stellar, etc. Therefore, if possible - invest.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
Working Hard?? Working Smart!!
September 23, 2018, 12:25:57 PM
I see the market is gradually recovering. Is this the right time to buy Altcoins. Let me see your ideas

Yes my friend this good time to buy now before Altcoin going up  .  i have buy 5 ethreum one weeks ago, i dont want miss this chance. i will regret if not buy in cheap price  Smiley
Activity: 400
Merit: 12
September 23, 2018, 12:22:29 PM
I think it is a best time to invest in crypto market because the crypto market was deeply down more than 80 from last few months so now crypto market is going to back again to truck with good conditions so this the best time to invest in crypto market now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
September 23, 2018, 07:13:20 AM
I think the same. But we don't know what will happen tomorrow. Maybe the market will go down again. I hope we will finally get out from the bottom and Bitcoin will break 10 000$
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Interior Designer and consultant
September 23, 2018, 04:59:25 AM

Yes .. when this is the time to buy Altcoin, I say the right time is based on the price variable that is currently in the saturated limit.
But Price cannot yet be recovered, prices are still looking for a foothold as Resistance or Support, so it can be said, now is the time to determine the price will rise , or will go down.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:46:00 AM
This is the time where almost everyone bleeds. So in a long run, this is a perfect time if you ask me.

I don't know if you think crypto as a short time investment or if you are a day trader, but as Warren Buffet states, buy when everyone bleeds.
#dyor
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
September 22, 2018, 03:21:06 PM
I also see that many coins have started to recover. Many experts and analysts are already talking about the market reversal and very soon the rally. I think that today it is already possible to buy half of the capital and leave it in case the market falls.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 01:30:55 PM
Cryptocurrency prices have indeed been decreasing since the end of last year. Many people are horrified by this decline and choose to sell their digital assets. In fact, if you look at the positive side, now is the best time to buy cryptocurrency.
cryptocurrency is indeed weakening, but not abandoned. When there are people who sell, on the other hand there are even more who think positively and think this is a good opportunity to shop for digital assets.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 22, 2018, 04:28:46 AM
If you are planning to buy Altcoins, then I think you can invest in XRP, and it has performed very well recently, and I think it will continue to rise this week!
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
September 22, 2018, 03:49:51 AM
This can be a bear trap or not.

The market is very greeny today and that's how you are feeling the fear of missing out now. Why you never bought during the dip so you are not asking this question and you are enjoying the profits now. Decide not so hasty or you might buy the hype.
Activity: 77
September 21, 2018, 06:18:39 PM
XRP to the moon
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
September 21, 2018, 06:06:04 PM
I see the market is gradually recovering. Is this the right time to buy Altcoins. Let me see your ideas
This can't be called a market to recover, this is boredom made by everyone, don't let you get into the trap that happened several times like pumping fake yesterday, actually from yesterday it was luck to buy altcoins at very cheap prices, this is below the price normal before so it is good to invest in the long run, if for the medium term I do not recommend it because it is too risky to interfere with your patience, choose the altcoin above to convince you of what you are buying, someone must be smart in reading conditions, that is to push yourself more far away and don't always make the same mistake.
Activity: 26
September 21, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

Yes this is the right time to choose and buy any crypto coins as you the reason the values are opt to buy high number of coins. Just be picky and choose the coins with good growing trend.

I don’t think there’s a trend. All I see is risks. There’s a pump on XRP and there’s goin be a resulting dump expect btc goes up along with some other altcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
CAT.EX Exchange
September 21, 2018, 03:35:54 PM
While there are positive movements in the market for now, we should not hurry. Partial buying is a more reliable mode of action when buying.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 09:42:26 AM
yes there are some coins not gone up you can buy them
like litcoin coins, etehreum classic I think that soon the coin will rise up to 20%
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
September 21, 2018, 09:09:40 AM
It is a strong decision to make at this time because the market is just trying to get some balance, giving some little time might also not be wrong to do. I'm thinking around $7,000 price can download.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
September 21, 2018, 08:55:47 AM

Yes this is the right time to choose and buy any crypto coins as you the reason the values are opt to buy high number of coins. Just be picky and choose the coins with good growing trend. Get into coinmarketcap.com, Filter out the coins with its growth trend and values. Choose the cheapest coins with good growth to have good prifits on a long term basis.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
September 21, 2018, 05:17:05 AM
We have be deceived in the past with this kind of short up movement and we thought it was a moment for the bull run. It will be too early now to say the market is on its way up because of this little push it has made. We have to wait for nextweek to be sure about this. But if you can not wait you can buy now. The market will not kill you for that.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
September 21, 2018, 05:01:41 AM

To that question, I will advise if you have a way to know whether bitcoin has started a bullish run,  then you know that altcoins also will be set for bullish. You can try to understand the trend with technical analysis.

Again, I will advise that you wait a little after the weekend to see how the prices reacted before you take your shut. Wish you the best.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: