Pages:
Author

Topic: buy Altcoins on this time ??? - page 14. (Read 2631 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
October 01, 2018, 06:39:04 AM
you can follow the webs like coin360 or coinmarketcap to see the prices. when the market is red, it's time to buy, when the market is all green - sell or hold it as you want
As long as you are not jumping in front of a moving train you will be fine. A lot of altcoins are already in their historical bottom and even if they could fall lower, it still does not necessarily mean one can still not try to take advantage of them, pending the possibility of seeing the market recover as the case may be.

Usually, the best time to always buy anyway is when the market is really down and there is absolutely no one trying to want to buy, and the best time to sell is when people are getting greedy. This about sounds the time to be buying as far as I know.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
September 30, 2018, 11:31:52 AM
the bitcoin market is still in this sideway which makes altcoin also continue to decline.
I think we should see bitcoin recovering to $ 7000 so that the altcoin continues to rise again
Bitcoin at the moment is only affecting the market because it is still trying to gain ground on the direction it should end up following, but from the look of things, if it peradventure, gives a small bullish momentum with some break out upward, I would say it should look good for most of the altcoins as they are really making huge attempt to want to move upward at the moment, and I am sure that is what the whole market is gearing up for.

We cannot say they will continue to decline unless we see bitcoin break downward hugely which is why the only thing we can do now is to stay close monitoring the market.
Activity: 412
Merit: 3
September 30, 2018, 01:47:12 AM
I see the market is gradually recovering. Is this the right time to buy Altcoins. Let me see your ideas
In my opinion you should buy ALTcoin at this time when its value is not high. Here is my advice, you can invest in MIXIN< XIN >, the project will prepare for the testnet if successful I think its price will fly high
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 12:48:38 AM
yes please if you want to buy, but you have to be careful because we don't know when dump and pupm will happen.
you can buy coins but it's better to do it in the short term for altcoins and long term for btc.
but since the ripple price increase I see that there is an increase in the total total market cap, usually only 204B $ now to 221B $.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
September 29, 2018, 06:34:23 PM
Yes, of course
I got news that Google allowed back for crypto advertising
this is good news for crypto and now the market responds very well to alt prices all rising
This is what we say about carrying fake news around when it comes to the cryptocurrency space. There is a difference between Google allowing regulated and legal cryptocurrency exchanges to do advert on the Google ad space and Google allowing crypto advertising.

Moreover, I do not see how this news actually does spell out anything serious since it is not like the market has not been growing even without those adverts. Altcoins generally are in their low times and looking to pick up. So, I just feel it is not a bad thing for anyone to want to take advantage of them anyway.

And people should matter on how things going on certain altcoin since their are so many altcoins right now are struggling to bounce their butt back to their ATH and better for us now is to became picky/selective for the choices we bought. And picking those altcoins who are still on the toplist on cmc will be more ideal for us to select.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 05:29:03 PM
In such a situation, you'd better take a closer look with more reliable altcoins. In the little-known altcoins is difficult to see the potential, so if you do not have enough experience, then do not take risks. I would advise you to look at projects that have their own platform, different from the ethereum platform.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
September 29, 2018, 09:39:25 AM
Yes, of course
I got news that Google allowed back for crypto advertising
this is good news for crypto and now the market responds very well to alt prices all rising
This is what we say about carrying fake news around when it comes to the cryptocurrency space. There is a difference between Google allowing regulated and legal cryptocurrency exchanges to do advert on the Google ad space and Google allowing crypto advertising.

Moreover, I do not see how this news actually does spell out anything serious since it is not like the market has not been growing even without those adverts. Altcoins generally are in their low times and looking to pick up. So, I just feel it is not a bad thing for anyone to want to take advantage of them anyway.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 29, 2018, 08:05:19 AM
I see the market is gradually recovering. Is this the right time to buy Altcoins. Let me see your ideas
Buy only on those altcoins that has real product and good team supports. I like to buy ETH, ADA, BNB which I think this will going huge once the market goes to a bull run.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 08:16:05 AM
It is definitely a great chance to get some alts now, because the price is also wonderful!
Activity: 249
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
September 29, 2018, 05:15:20 AM
I remind you to buy coins that have long-term projects such as ETH, DASH, LTC, XRP, XEM, WAVES. Don't try to make your money to invest in coins which only promises you a big profit that you never gave in the future

yes really, I've bought some litcoin and xem and I will hold it until the end of the year hoping that the altcoin that I bought will go up to the moon
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 29, 2018, 04:42:25 AM
It depends on whether you want to buy the old altcoin or the new altcoin. The old altcoin is more suitable for long-term holding, and the new altcoin can always have a short-term independent price!
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
September 29, 2018, 03:38:25 AM
I remind you to buy coins that have long-term projects such as ETH, DASH, LTC, XRP, XEM, WAVES. Don't try to make your money to invest in coins which only promises you a big profit that you never gave in the future
Activity: 868
Merit: 326
September 28, 2018, 07:26:37 PM
For me, say, to buy altcoins when the price is actually right down, the market compilation has returned the meaning of the altcoins we have on the rise and we already have the advantage of the price difference, I think there are still many cheap altcoins like xem, eth, waves
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
September 28, 2018, 04:29:45 PM
ye if you want you can buy some Altcoin in this time  because the bitcoin and etherium price will increase very soon and this is related the alt coin price, so you can get very profitable in future, but it also depends on your alt coin, so it's very important to buying popular altcoin and which is also avialable in highly trusted big exchanger,
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 04:29:35 PM
an etherium! fools! Buy Ethereum while it costs so little!
Yes, Etherium it`s one of the most promising investments for now. But I recommend dividing your investment into another promising coins too.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 08:51:10 AM
Yes, Bad trends are still prolonged. Many people are losing confidence in the recovery of the crypto market. But that's also the reason to take advantage of this opportunity to embed a few altcoin for the long term. They are very cheap at this time. And never skip bitcoin. It is occupying the next defense at 6k4.
Only those who do not have any plan for the future or have no strategy whatsoever to be able to take advantage of the market fluctuations will be the ones to start panicking or losing confidence for no reason at all.

It is glaring the market is gearing up for an uptrend, but even if it is not, the downtrend is a way to give opportunity to those who want to go long for the future, but it seems just very few people understand that in this space as we only have those who are simply after getting rich very fast, that all they look at is the present and they end up not focusing on what they should when it comes to the long term.
Activity: 128
September 28, 2018, 07:49:26 AM
Although it is an opportunity, I think that it is not good to choose the currency that is going up.
Altcoin is considerably lower in price, but some currencies show signs of price rise.

However, I can see that I could not maintain that price.

Many investors are pessimistic. So it will go down even if it goes up.
It is the best time for investors to buy when they spend a lot of money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 05:31:33 AM
an etherium! fools! Buy Ethereum while it costs so little!
Activity: 241
September 28, 2018, 05:28:41 AM
you can follow the webs like coin360 or coinmarketcap to see the prices. when the market is red, it's time to buy, when the market is all green - sell or hold it as you want
Activity: 275
https://customcontract.network
September 28, 2018, 05:15:32 AM
You must be careful and more careful in choosing altcoins at this time because their fall is very deep, if we choose wrongly it will be difficult to reach normal prices or good prices
Pages:
Jump to: