Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 130. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 26, 2017, 07:05:25 AM
Of course you should buy altcoins as altcoins are the shortcut to make good profits in quick time which may never possible with bitcoin as to make profits from bitcoin you need to hold it for a very long term but in altcoins you can make regular profits if you have good knowledge of it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
September 26, 2017, 07:00:52 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

Yes, whatever the amount of your capital, I recommend dividing them into five equal trading lots. So, if your capital equals one bitcoin, you will divide them into five equal trading lots of 0.2 bitcoin each. Good coins to buy now are-  Monero XMR, Stellar STR, NEM XEM and Next NXT.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 26, 2017, 06:39:46 AM
many are asking like this. just a little advice if you want to invest in altcoin should be for the long term and many risks if you want to invest in altcoin like coin is lost in the market due to lack of interest or cause. so the conclusion is better think carefully if you want to invest in altcoin because altcoin obviously a little dangerous. but all the decisions are on you
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
September 26, 2017, 06:37:53 AM
You should investigate and find the best ICO that will give you massive return when you invest. Just like stock market, the stocks may increase and gain profit or it may decrease and loose investment.

Even with the non massive investment type is okay. You dont need to risk too much with that massive return that you are saying or you will end up with nothing. That is how it is. High risk, high income. But you can somehow change that.
Invest with small ones but if you can manage to monitor as many as you can then the profit will be the same with the massive return. You just made is safer than just one investment.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
September 26, 2017, 06:36:29 AM
the answear i think it's both.  spreading around interesting altcoin projects may bring proffit but expect even after deep research to get burned on some altcoins. This why a small investment should be done in altcoins less than 50% portofolio and never more than 10% on any one coin.

this way out of 5 coins you may get 2-3 winners or even one with more than 400% increase in the next year and you are more than covered. even if the rest 40% does not perform good if you sell you are not taking a loss on your single investment but a proffit on the spread investment.
Spreading is alot safer if we talk about altcoins. it's also allows you to move some of the funds in the best performing altcoin once any of the other coins will proffit to cover the losses from other coins.

agree it, for me separate to some altcoin is good idea, so we cant stuck at 1 coin, but the problem is, usually when the bitcoin price rising the altcoin price will be down, and if the bitcoin price dump so much (like some week ago) the price of altcoin will be down too  Cheesy

That's true but if you invest in good coin like ethereum and if you can hold if for a long term then you don't have to worry about the short term fluctuations as in long term it will surely rise as it is the best coin after bitcoin and has a great future ahead.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
September 26, 2017, 06:34:41 AM
I think you can buy altcoins safely. But of course not all alternative coins are good. There are very bad ones, there are bad ones, there are very good ones so forth. You should review them lot harder before investing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
BitcoreService.com
September 26, 2017, 06:33:27 AM
the answear i think it's both.  spreading around interesting altcoin projects may bring proffit but expect even after deep research to get burned on some altcoins. This why a small investment should be done in altcoins less than 50% portofolio and never more than 10% on any one coin.

this way out of 5 coins you may get 2-3 winners or even one with more than 400% increase in the next year and you are more than covered. even if the rest 40% does not perform good if you sell you are not taking a loss on your single investment but a proffit on the spread investment.
Spreading is alot safer if we talk about altcoins. it's also allows you to move some of the funds in the best performing altcoin once any of the other coins will proffit to cover the losses from other coins.

agree it, for me separate to some altcoin is good idea, so we cant stuck at 1 coin, but the problem is, usually when the bitcoin price rising the altcoin price will be down, and if the bitcoin price dump so much (like some week ago) the price of altcoin will be down too  Cheesy
Activity: 135
Merit: 12
Call me Mr. Hans
September 26, 2017, 06:25:55 AM
the answear i think it's both.  spreading around interesting altcoin projects may bring proffit but expect even after deep research to get burned on some altcoins. This why a small investment should be done in altcoins less than 50% portofolio and never more than 10% on any one coin.

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 26, 2017, 06:24:00 AM

Yes, because alt coins are good source of profit so if you don't want to invest in alt coin means you don't want to make money or you just want to focus with bitcoin. There are so many alt coins that are good to invest and if I were you try to check out upcoming and current ICOs that are occurring today. Also you can check those alt coins that can get your attention at coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 26, 2017, 06:22:07 AM
don't forget not all altcoins are of the same quality, we cant just bunch them all together and decide buy or not

some great ideas behind alot of them solving real world problems, its hard to believe that they will all just fade away

BUY
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 06:21:11 AM
At this moment I will suggest you to invest not to a coin, not an ICO but to a share. Invest to Lykke, company is going to release soon a crypto credit card world wide and an online trading platform with 0 fees. I think the share of the company will at least double.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 26, 2017, 06:20:37 AM
It is better to invest on altcoins than equity shares after all, one can profit faster with cryptocurrency. Besides profitability, investing on altcoins is way easier than investing on equity shares. One can trade altcoins with barely the basic knowledge about it whereas equity shares needs one to have knowledge about it in order to profit. To sum it up, altcoins are more user friendly so it is better to invest in it than equity shares.
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
September 26, 2017, 06:08:46 AM
I think it's a good time for you to buy some altcoin,
I hope and we expect altcoin to rise to a higher price
Activity: 201
September 26, 2017, 06:00:46 AM
In fact, diversification is a good thing and not only in cryptocurrencies but I'd say in any economy whether it's the one of a country, region, company, person, and so on. So why not altcoins, and why not different altcoins... The trick is to get different but good positions in your portfolio, so your future success still greatly depends on how wise your choices are, but that's already a different story (and science).
Activity: 88
September 26, 2017, 05:58:40 AM
It's depend on the target. If you are interesting about speculation - sure. If long term investment - it's a couple of them which are interesting.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
September 26, 2017, 04:48:26 AM
You should read invest in altcoins that are promising and will turn into a good investment in the future. ETH is not good to invest your money cause the price has been recently stuck to $200 while the new bitcoins token from hardfork surpassed the price of ETH it just a few weeks. It is also wise to ingest your money for long term profit like BTC this a good chance to but bitcoins especially when it is in a dip. Soon it will leap even further and might reach $25000
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
September 26, 2017, 04:27:16 AM
it depends on you that what you want but i think it's right time to buy altcoins.because some altcoins has good future. so you have to think what you want.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
September 26, 2017, 01:22:06 AM
i cant say that you can get a 100 or more % gain profit. because every step is you need bring a risk. in my case. i always watch and check it always the most gainer and losers in the coinmarketcap and check also markets/community behind it. and then i will manage my folio to separating it to coins i want to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
September 25, 2017, 02:53:20 PM
It is not a bad idea to dabble in alt coins. Use ONLY income you can afford to lose. It is a risky business, but as we have seen, from time to time, it can be highly rewarding.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
September 25, 2017, 02:45:28 PM

I don't want to spend money with losses, so I examine it.
I have invested for allcoin. I dont ask everyone if I should. this is a plan that I run, and I have predicted for a profit.
Jump to: