Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 127. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
September 30, 2017, 06:26:04 AM
Now is the time to collect altcoins.Because the price of all coins is very low. Holding a few months of buying now will be a lot of profits.Eth,Waves,SC,Mgo,Lbc and XVG Buying these will certainly be profitable
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 30, 2017, 06:15:06 AM
Altcoin trading if played wisely will give us more profit than Bitcoin to fiat trading or waiting for Bitcoin to double in price.  Altcoin is much volatile and sometimes pump is initiated that will give holders multiple times their buying price.  Other than that, there are specific projects that is aimed by altcoin and this can be the reason to buy altcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 30, 2017, 06:10:39 AM
It depends on it you are considering investing in short or long term.
For instance Ethereum and Litecoin are long term altcoin investment because they will increase steadily over time.
On the other hand you can find a lot of altcoins that can increase by more than 100 percent per day
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 30, 2017, 05:49:23 AM
I think it is risky to buy altcoins if it is for investment because many altcoins are PND's and shitcoins are everywhere. If it is for trading however, you could take advantage it and gain some profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
September 30, 2017, 05:43:52 AM

Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

If you are entering into world of crypto currency then believe me that would be the first thing we should focus on, investing in altcoins! They are branches of bitcoin and they get valued in the long run of time so you should be making investments for making profits. However, I'm saying it be easy here but there are lots of huddles and cons while making the investment into altcoin which you have to surpass first. There could be times when you will have as much as 1000x profits (yes possible) or it could be zero and complete loss too. So it depends on your method of trading or investment which will define the ultimate faith of the altcoin and your investment. For general purpose yes altcoins are core investment in here and myself trade a lot and earn from it.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
September 30, 2017, 05:21:05 AM
buy altcoin mean you take more risk but you will get more profit than invest btc or eth

There are many altcoins, which is similar to the risk involved with Bitcoin. BTC can also provide good profit, but the investment capital should be high, whereas in altcoins the capital is less enough. Few altcoins have huge prospects, which may give reasonable return, but you have to wait for more 1-3 Years.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
September 30, 2017, 04:36:32 AM
Yes it's more than necessary to invest if you want to earn money here. Bitcoin is no matter what good investment but sometime we need real quick profits which can be acquired from the altcoin investments. There is thing called as altcoin portfolio where people will invest money into different altcoin at the same time and will hold it for long time in the hope that some of them will ripen like sweet fruit to give us big returns. People have already earned a lot by this method, however you need lot of patience for this.
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
September 30, 2017, 04:15:06 AM
buy altcoin mean you take more risk but you will get more profit than invest btc or eth
Activity: 84
September 30, 2017, 04:04:27 AM
Definitely making money is investing in altcoins mostly. They are more volatile, so faster you can gain profit. only thing to be careful they can fast drop to bottom, at least some of them.
Activity: 966
Merit: 342
September 30, 2017, 03:34:32 AM
Altcoins are like penny stocks. They can rise significantly or go to zero. So, buy altcoins or not depends on your risk tolerance.

It depends which altcoin you use.

The bigger ones are less volatile then the smaller ones, but they are more volatile then bitcoin.

Personally I prefer ETH, LTC, DASH but there are more promissing coins.

But some advice:
1) Don't invest money you can't loose
2) Diversify, both within crypto as outside
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
September 30, 2017, 03:30:26 AM
Buy altcoins or not?
not
Activity: 84
September 30, 2017, 03:02:21 AM
Everything is risks with altcoins. The only small support is to study projects and don't forget to follow the coin to avoid missing right time.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
September 30, 2017, 02:59:46 AM
Altcoins are like penny stocks. They can rise significantly or go to zero. So, buy altcoins or not depends on your risk tolerance.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
September 30, 2017, 02:32:26 AM
For me, if you have the money for this kind of investment, i suggest buying altcoins which is new to market because it may multiply your money up to x100 to the initial price. By doing so., you gonna make sure that you will earn even though the other altcoins you've invested in becomes dump.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 30, 2017, 02:20:43 AM
one's view of altcoin is different. there are many people who see it as an opportunity to make a profit, but there is also the opposite. You can do your own research to make your choice if you want to invest in altcoin.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
September 30, 2017, 02:08:46 AM
It is imperative to invest in them.Particularly underestimated altcoins

As an advised in trading Buy only on dip of the said coins. Just set an order and wait. For me, its better to wait and if not being given you can review  your order periodically and set new order to match your your price to buy it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 29, 2017, 04:52:35 PM
It is imperative to invest in them.Particularly underestimated altcoins
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 29, 2017, 04:46:41 PM
I don't trust altcoins because they can lose value very quickly
Getting bitcoin makes a little sense

You can think about big altcoins like ETH, Ripple.
Activity: 322
September 29, 2017, 04:20:23 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

More important in situations like this still rests on the individual and no one else but there is need to exercise some level of care in all because while some ICOs have turned out to be the best, others have turned out to be the worst of all which is something that have called the attention of government authorities. For me, there are some projects on my radar and its because of the quality of work it entails and the team behind such project.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
September 29, 2017, 04:14:02 PM
I don't trust altcoins because they can lose value very quickly
Getting bitcoin makes a little sense
Jump to: