Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 125. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
October 10, 2017, 01:44:08 PM
Actually this is the moment for buying altcoins. Invest a small amount in altcoins to see if they are trustable. I once did invest in Dogecoin and Litecoin i converted them to Bitcoin.

I have made profit with this method. You can convert them in the right moment to btc and you have just more profit. Its actually very simple.

If only we all could always know, at any time, when is the right moment.

For how long were you holding DOGE and LTC before selling them for BTC?
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
October 10, 2017, 01:29:55 PM
Actually this is the moment for buying altcoins. Invest a small amount in altcoins to see if they are trustable. I once did invest in Dogecoin and Litecoin i converted them to Bitcoin.

I have made profit with this method. You can convert them in the right moment to btc and you have just more profit. Its actually very simple.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 01:29:47 PM
Normally, I would advise you to buy the stock. But now autumn beginning business activity and rising market + a lot of good news. Now I think it is better to buy altcoins.
You're quite right, this is time of the year when you must buy altcoins and hold it in for more profits.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
October 10, 2017, 01:24:09 PM
Perfect time for buying altcoins will be closer to the end of October just before the BTC hardfork. There will be the lowest prices of autumn for sure.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 01:20:29 PM
This is the perfect time for anyone to dig deep in to alt. The prices are low this time because of bitcoin gold, and everyone is holding btc for a share in the cake of bitcoin gold
Activity: 57
October 10, 2017, 01:09:37 PM
This solely depends on your discretion. There are many altcoins which are booming at the moment. Check for them, observe for a while and then invest. But I would suggest, participate in some airdrops before actually investing in something
Activity: 882
October 10, 2017, 12:57:11 PM
Altcoin investment is always profitable. You can invest on altcoin without any doubt. Because at the beginning of altcoin it was so low price. And then if you can buy some coin and hold for a long period so you will make a huge profit on it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
October 10, 2017, 12:44:27 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

Investment in Altcoins is more profitable. Because at beginning of coins it was so cheap price. And day by day it increases. If you can buy some potential altcoin so you will make a huge profit on it. But first, you have to understand which coins are potential.
Activity: 35
October 01, 2017, 01:19:55 PM
Altcoins are like penny stocks. They can rise significantly or go to zero. So, buy altcoins or not depends on your risk tolerance.
yes, every kind of coins have risks. So, you must decided how big the risk you can tolarate with your investment.
Activity: 76
October 01, 2017, 01:01:54 PM
For any investment I think it's wise to diversify it to spread the risk, so it's never good idea to hold just one coin, even if it's the largest one. It's definitely good idea to buy some alt coins also.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
October 01, 2017, 12:57:58 PM
You should do research and invest only in the ones that have a good development team and a good long term plan.
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
October 01, 2017, 12:49:35 PM
I think better choice is to have portfolio. For many reasons such as lower risks and much possibilities to gain profit from different projects with good potencial.
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
October 01, 2017, 12:42:06 PM
Normally, I would advise you to buy the stock. But now autumn beginning business activity and rising market + a lot of good news. Now I think it is better to buy altcoins.
Activity: 197
October 01, 2017, 12:37:28 PM
It can be bought for sure. List down the best altcoins, see the market growth and invest. Here are best altcoins for your reference.

Ripple, NEM, Litecoin, CTX, Qtum, Zcash, Waves and Steam and etc..
Activity: 215
CryptoFan
October 01, 2017, 12:25:13 PM
If you ask, you should probably don't invest...
Every altcoin can crash at any moment for millions of reason. If you are hesitating, you should stay away from all kind of stressful situation, and focus on more stable cryptocurrency : Bitcoin.

Just my point of view.

If you really want to invest, just do some research on the altcoins that you target and take your final decision without asking other people. They are not managing your money
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
October 01, 2017, 12:07:00 PM
Why not invest in some good altcoins like litecoin, ethereum, monero. Also spread your investment!
However only invest money which you can afford to lose.
Activity: 2
October 01, 2017, 11:51:45 AM
huge thanks for this topic, this question really interest me and I think I get most answers about altcoins
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 01, 2017, 11:48:08 AM
Just like BTC long before it gained it's popularity and high market value, people are also in doubt if they are going to invest on and follow what their instincts say. So it's just like investing to alt coins today but the only difference is that due to the number of cryptocurrencies in the market today, we don't know which of them would surpass or even just match the value of bitcoin today.
Activity: 41
October 01, 2017, 11:42:27 AM
a difficult question. in principle diversifying is a good thing, but most of the altcoins heavily depend on bitcoin.
Activity: 504
October 01, 2017, 08:05:11 AM
if the problem should be it should not be, but if you want to get a huge profit I think you better have to choose altcoins, because in altcoins we get more benefits quickly doubled than we invest in equities or shares.I also invest in altcoins.
Jump to: