Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON, BESTBUY, ITUNES with BITCOIN at a 15% ~ 20% DISCOUNT - page 32. (Read 49878 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
From where you bought these gift cards ?
I mean to say which site you use
your thread is becoming popular day by day
In your main topic thread you wrote all your purchase come from Amazon gift cards

I am not sure what you mean....All my orders are paid with Amazon Gift cards, but if you want to make your own orders on www.Amazon.com I can also sell you the gift cards and you may order the goods yourself...I've just sold a $730 Amazon gift card a few minutes ago, let me know if you wish to buy one

now question is that what is the main source of your amazon gift cards

The gift cards are not bought online, if that's what you're asking....

yes exactly i am asking that from where you bought if it was not online

means you bought offline ? Are you getting bulk discount on amazon gift cards ? may be yes

ok good luck for your amazon Dealing you are doing good work
Activity: 350
Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature
In your main topic thread you wrote all your purchase come from Amazon gift cards

I am not sure what you mean....All my orders are paid with Amazon Gift cards, but if you want to make your own orders on www.Amazon.com I can also sell you the gift cards and you may order the goods yourself...I've just sold a $730 Amazon gift card a few minutes ago, let me know if you wish to buy one

The gift cards are not bought online, if that's what you're asking....
Giving this service a chance. $280 order, $210+tip sent to escrow and held there currently. Should have package by Tuesday, will update status upon arrival to me.

I have a product costing $280 I'd like to buy to try your services. Pick your escrow, let me know via PM so we can get this done. Excited to try this out.

PMed you.

Okay...send the BTC to "Debitme" and as soon as he confirms receival I will get started on your order...
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I purchased a $730 Gift Card Code from him. Great Seller!!
I have a product costing $280 I'd like to buy to try your services. Pick your escrow, let me know via PM so we can get this done. Excited to try this out.

PMed you.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
 I have placed an order with Amazon4u and I will report back with results.
How do you profit off this?

Are you like kinda drop shipping on purse?

I am using purse.io as well. I am only extending my services here because Purse.io has low buying limits (under $1000)
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
How do you profit off this?

Are you like kinda drop shipping on purse?
I will purchase from Amazon any items bellow $500 USD for trusted/old forum members like Moderators etc. without any guarantee that they will pay me back after they receive their goods. I honestly believe that this is a fair trial that will speak a lot about my reputation and theirs
are you still doing this?

Yes of course... You're a Mod and I will ship your stuff first as agreed...Mods and trusted members pay after they receive their goods...Let me know what you would like to buy
What he quoted is that you would not be paid after shipping the goods to you. In other words you would be giving him the order for free

I am not sure I follow you....and I highlighted a phrase from your statement as well...Regarding "grue's" post I am pretty sure he understood what I was saying...I think, everyone did...to simplify it for you :

"I am putting up to $500 on the line and sending first to any Mod/Trusted member who wants to test my service "

I hope it's crystal clear now....
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
I will purchase from Amazon any items bellow $500 USD for trusted/old forum members like Moderators etc. without any guarantee that they will pay me back after they receive their goods. I honestly believe that this is a fair trial that will speak a lot about my reputation and theirs

Yes of course... You're a Mod and I will ship your stuff first as agreed...Mods and trusted members pay after they receive their goods...Let me know what you would like to buy
What he quoted is that you would not be paid after shipping the goods to you. In other words you would be giving him the order for free

Your profile looks pretty legit to me, I have no problem in sending first. Send me a PM if you still wish to proceed with this and I'll be happy to complete your PS4 order.

Cheers

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
Could you do a $50 and a $25 xbox gift card code? Who would I use as an escrow?

Okay, I'll be going offline now....If you make up your mind, drop me a PM...
Could you do a $50 and a $25 xbox gift card code? Who would I use as an escrow?

Yes I can do Xbox codes or cards... We have plenty of Escrow options ...Check my feedback , I have worked with OgNasty, Devthedev until now....What Escrow service do you have in mind ?
Pages:
Jump to: