Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON, BESTBUY, ITUNES with BITCOIN at a 15% ~ 20% DISCOUNT - page 27. (Read 49878 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature
I got my Iphone 6+ today. Thanks amazon4u! Smiley

Thank you for using my service
I got my gift cards that I wanted, sorry for not updating you. I know that your minimum order $35,but is there are chance that you'll be able to make an exception?  I need to make an order of about $15 excl. Shipping international.

If you aren't able to I'll let you know if I will buy a $50 gift card.

Hi,

I am sorry but my smallest gift card has $180 USD
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I got my gift cards that I wanted, sorry for not updating you. I know that your minimum order $35,but is there are chance that you'll be able to make an exception?  I need to make an order of about $15 excl. Shipping international.

If you aren't able to I'll let you know if I will buy a $50 gift card.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
I got my Iphone 6+ today. Thanks amazon4u! Smiley
So is there a way for an order to be shipped to EU? Or this offer is only available in USA?

Hey there,

I can ship anywhere in the world as long as you cover the shipping fees. Let me know if you want to order anything from Amazon.com
Activity: 310
So is there a way for an order to be shipped to EU? Or this offer is only available in USA?

I placed an order to spain, and got 0 problems, the shipping maybe is a bit expensive but... i got tracking number for now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
NM

Hey there,

Did you get your stuff ? They look "delivered" in my Amazon account. Let me know so I may archive the orders..Send me a PM please or write here...Cheers
Two more $500 orders placed, in escrow using DebitMe.

Thanks guys...I am going out now...I'll see you tomorrow
Two more $500 orders placed, in escrow using DebitMe.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Just leaving feedback as I purchased and received a gift card code from amazon4u after the 1st confirmation on the blockchain.

Went through DebitMe as escrow.

Look forward to purchasing again in the future.

Just released escrow.  Thanks for a  smooth transaction from both parties.
Activity: 944
Merit: 101
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Just leaving feedback as I purchased and received a gift card code from amazon4u after the 1st confirmation on the blockchain.

Went through DebitMe as escrow.

Look forward to purchasing again in the future.
Do you only do shipping to the us or australia too?

I ship worldwide, so yes Australia is an option.  Although you will need to cover the shipping fees
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Do you only do shipping to the us or australia too?
Hey,
Paid in full the amount. The amount to be spent changed as the in stock amount by amazon went down unfortunately. Check IM please, thanks.

Okay..checked PM and replied
Paid for my amazon item, should come in sunday which is always nice. Using debitme for escrow.

thanks guys for your orders....will keep you posted ...I'll be stepping out now, see you tomorrow
legendary
Paid for my amazon item, should come in sunday which is always nice. Using debitme for escrow.
Hey,
Paid in full the amount. The amount to be spent changed as the in stock amount by amazon went down unfortunately. Check IM please, thanks.
Messaging you now, on a very tight amount so my offer in BTC is only good for 5 minutes at a time, then rate will have to change since market is so volatile right now.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: