Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON, BESTBUY, ITUNES with BITCOIN at a 15% ~ 20% DISCOUNT - page 29. (Read 49878 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature
You see higher trust for you because you sent positive feedback to those users and therefor they are in your trust list so if they give feedback to you, you'll see it positive although other people may not.

Thanks for the info....however I was asking about the green trust digits ? Some members have some green digits at their "trust rating" and some do not (me, you and many others) ....why some people have the trust colored in green and others do not ?

Just curious about this one Reynaldo....

Positive trust by you and the people your trust network is green. More info on trust here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/marketplace-trust-211858

If mine is red, it is because somebody in your trust network gave me a negative trust rating.

That's good to know...Thanks for helping  a newbie

In order to eliminate any CREDIT CARD FRAUD SUSPICIONS I would like to specify that : ALL MY ORDERS ARE PAID WITH GIFT CARDS !!!

Gift Cards = Cardable = Credit Card Fraud
So this whole thread is a scam? Is anyone here used this service and received requested products? I really want a service like that for my PC hardware...

I am not saying this thread is a scam. He may have made sales to users and it worked well.
What I am pointing out is he claims these are not credit card frauds and they are obtained via Gift Cards.

Truth is he is honey-dicking everyone with that post and lying. It still can be fraud as Gift cards are easily cardable...its actually easier to card gift cards then amazon payments directly. I will be making a whole thread explaining to everyone about it.

Anybody who is selling something 10%+ off is obtained via blackhat methods no matter how hard they try to justify it.

Truth is he is honey-dicking everyone with that post and lying. It still can be fraud as Gift cards are easily cardable...its actually easier to card gift cards then amazon payments directly

lying, honey-what ??  What about proofs ? What proofs do you have other than dementia ? Thank you

its actually easier to card gift cards then amazon payments directly. I will be making a whole thread explaining to everyone about it.

Please do and make a fool of yourself...now please troll away...troll away Haploid...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/psa-public-service-announcement-regarding-all-gift-codes-sold-here-968169

will reply in you thread soon....

Would like to see what you have to say.

I've just replied in your thread
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

In order to eliminate any CREDIT CARD FRAUD SUSPICIONS I would like to specify that : ALL MY ORDERS ARE PAID WITH GIFT CARDS !!!

So this whole thread is a scam? Is anyone here used this service and received requested products? I really want a service like that for my PC hardware...

I am not saying this thread is a scam. He may have made sales to users and it worked well.
What I am pointing out is he claims these are not credit card frauds and they are obtained via Gift Cards.

Truth is he is honey-dicking everyone with that post and lying. It still can be fraud as Gift cards are easily cardable...its actually easier to card gift cards then amazon payments directly. I will be making a whole thread explaining to everyone about it.

Anybody who is selling something 10%+ off is obtained via blackhat methods no matter how hard they try to justify it.

Truth is he is honey-dicking everyone with that post and lying. It still can be fraud as Gift cards are easily cardable...its actually easier to card gift cards then amazon payments directly

lying, honey-what ??  What about proofs ? What proofs do you have other than dementia ? Thank you

its actually easier to card gift cards then amazon payments directly. I will be making a whole thread explaining to everyone about it.

Please do and make a fool of yourself...now please troll away...troll away Haploid...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/psa-public-service-announcement-regarding-all-gift-codes-sold-here-968169

will reply in you thread soon....

Would like to see what you have to say.

will reply in your thread soon....

Won't be able to get the package until tomorrow but it has been delivered to the address I specified. Seeing photo of the order and all, I decided to release escrow since it technically has been delivered. I will update this thread once I check the contents of the box tomorrow. Thanks.

Good chance I will do a reorder for a couple more of the same item in the coming days.

I see that you are quick to post, but not very quick to read (slow reader ?) ...anyways, can you please troll someplace else ? Thank you

If you check my feedback or this thread with 13 pages of replies, you will see that plenty of people have tested my services already...and no... there is no credit card scam as there are no credit cards used when ordering....
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

I would like to try it , but it's free shipping for usa only
Good Luck for everyone !

drop me a PM with what you want....If you reside abroad and you intend to make a large order I would consider waiving your shipping fee.....
Activity: 309
I would like to try it , but it's free shipping for usa only
Good Luck for everyone !
Activity: 294
Given that the item hasn't even shipped and only 1 in stock (means it could be anywhere in US) I highly doubt this is gonna make it to me by tomorrow as guaranteed by Amazon Prime...I'm looking forward to this purchase putting this "2 day guarantee" to the test! We shall see!

You were right...their 2 day shipping guarantee is worthless...however it does look like your package is getting delivered today as USPS says your item is at their carrier facility in your home town...

On Time
Expected Delivery Day:   Thursday, February 26, 2015
Mail for the day has already been rec'd so its probably going to be delivered tomorrow, Thursday, as it says. 2 day guarantee...ha, this one is gonna take 4 days.

By the way - question. Does your offer extend to merchants that sell THROUGH amazon or must every order be sold/fulfilled by Amazon themselves?

Hey there,

My offer extends to all merchants selling on www.amazon.com not just the items sold by Amazon. Basically I can buy anything from www.amazon.com

can u order any item on amazon.com  with 25% discount if i want to ask what is your profit in this orders
Given that the item hasn't even shipped and only 1 in stock (means it could be anywhere in US) I highly doubt this is gonna make it to me by tomorrow as guaranteed by Amazon Prime...I'm looking forward to this purchase putting this "2 day guarantee" to the test! We shall see!

You were right...their 2 day shipping guarantee is worthless...however it does look like your package is getting delivered today as USPS says your item is at their carrier facility in your home town...

On Time
Mail for the day has already been rec'd so its probably going to be delivered tomorrow, Thursday, as it says. 2 day guarantee...ha, this one is gonna take 4 days.

By the way - question. Does your offer extend to merchants that sell THROUGH amazon or must every order be sold/fulfilled by Amazon themselves?

Hey there,

My offer extends to all merchants selling on www.amazon.com not just the items sold by Amazon. Basically I can buy anything from www.amazon.com

On Time

On Time
Hello any chance to send some items worldwide with 75% disccount ?

All I have to say is "lol"

"Weed!" send my regards to your dealer....his goods must be "top shelf"

Its like you recive the goods and send them via USPS free to my country that can't happen ? what's the cheapest service worlwide they offer? I'm actually needing to  buy some sodium and led lamps for my indoor  Roll Eyes

Okay...I get it now....you're the dealer, my bad ...I shouldn't remind you of the first rule of business than, but here it goes :

"Don't get high on your own supply !"

You should see Requiem for a Dream , it's actually a decent movie to say the least...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0180093/

That being said, I have no idea what's the cheapest shipping method to your country since I have no idea where you live...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Thanks for the PM actually looks like is hitting me hard I will point that to my dealer.

So it is 25% off Worlwide too ?
Pages:
Jump to: