Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON, BESTBUY, ITUNES with BITCOIN at a 15% ~ 20% DISCOUNT - page 35. (Read 49880 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature
Is it possible that I buy 100$ value gift card from you with 75$ value BTC?

Of course it's possible, but I have to inform you that the Amazon gift card codes I sell, will only work on www.amazon.com . PM me if you are interested

Also my smallest gift card is $180, we can surely Escrow it if you wish.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Is it possible that I buy 100$ value gift card from you with 75$ value BTC?
@amazon4u, how will you send the international deliveries? I mean, what do you fill in, "gift", "purchase"? That hugely influences the duties and tax one has to pay.

If you visit Amazon.com you will notice that some items have the "gift option" . I just check that "gift" box and the seller will hide the price tags of your merchandise and it will make it look like a "gift". I can also write a message that sounds like : "Happy Birthday Your Name" and  I am pretty sure you will not have any problems at the customs.

The Amazon Seller will mark your package as a "gift".

Basically I just check the box "send it as gift" and Amazon does all the work for me.

This is the best way to check if a vendor ships to your location and has the "send it as a gift" option available:

1. You register for an Amazon.com account using a random US address (take one from google etc)

2. You go to your account > My address book > Add a new address

3. You make that new address in Philippines/Germany etc the default shipping address

4. You go searching on Amazon.com for items you like, and under each item a message will appear : The seller does ship or doesn't ship to Germany/Philippines/etc

Some items will have the "gift options available", some will not. You will need to choose the ones that can be sent as a gift. It's no rocket science , it's just 5 minutes of your time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
@amazon4u, how will you send the international deliveries? I mean, what do you fill in, "gift", "purchase"? That hugely influences the duties and tax one has to pay.
Activity: 266
Grow SMALL amount of BTC by earning it
S 32
http://www.amazon.com/Disney-The-Little-Mermaid-Raglan/dp/B00KD7QM84/ref=pd_sim_sbs_a_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1CPER0B1ZT6SK8J0CY33

If you can get this (getting it for my best friend's birthday) with an escrow and ship
to the Philippines, then I'm buying.

So can you get this or not?

I can get it, but the Gift Options are not available on this item. You can check it out yourself if you have an Amazon account.

If you wanna order it without being wrapped as a gift let me know. Or you can choose another item that supports the Gift Options.

I'd like it as long as you can ship it to me here in the Philippines
send me a PM with the price

then we can find an escrow
S 32
http://www.amazon.com/Disney-The-Little-Mermaid-Raglan/dp/B00KD7QM84/ref=pd_sim_sbs_a_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1CPER0B1ZT6SK8J0CY33

If you can get this (getting it for my best friend's birthday) with an escrow and ship

I can get it, but the Gift Options are not available on this item. You can check it out yourself if you have an Amazon account.

If you wanna order it without being wrapped as a gift let me know. Or you can choose another item that supports the Gift Options.

S 32

W8 one second man, I just logged in.
S 32

All my orders are NOT purchased with CREDIT CARDS but with GIFT CARDS !!!!

And how are the gift cards purchased?

Most of the gift cards are acquired locally via private auctions or direct contacts with sellers. I am basically doing what these guys are doing :

http://www.abcgiftcards.com/store/sell-your-cards/?affiliates_id=granny&zenid=u4uao7j27ud4iejgvh4bqvdst0#oid=1006_2

http://junkcard.com/Calc.php?ref=gcg&#oid=1001_1

http://monstergiftcard.com/index.php?_node=sellCardInfo&ID=731&is_mgc=1

So you see ?!  I am not re-inventing the wheel or anything....

Activity: 294

may be not a good method

no body can offer this 30% discount
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

S 32

Can you buy from amazon.de?(German Amazon)
If yes, please contact me Smiley

I'm sorry, I cannot order from www.amazon.de

However I can order stuff from www.amazon.com and have your items delivered to Germany wrapped up as gifts, so you won't have to pay any import taxes.

Customs are so strict that even if you send as gift I still need to pay import charges (chinese from ebay always send as gift bu usually t I still need to pay taxes (don't need for small items such as usb, armband etc...)). But yes would be great if the same service for amazon.de would exist.

Sorry guys, I really wish I could help you out but I can only acquire Gift Cards from Amazon.com, and those gift cards will only work on .com
 The best I can do, is order your stuff from Amazon.com and wrap them up as gifts.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

However I can order stuff from www.amazon.com and have your items delivered to Germany wrapped up as gifts, so you won't have to pay any import taxes.

Customs are so strict that even if you send as gift I still need to pay import charges (chinese from ebay always send as gift bu usually t I still need to pay taxes (don't need for small items such as usb, armband etc...)). But yes would be great if the same service for amazon.de would exist.

Activity: 280
Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com
Hi again, I have a friend interested in buying an XBox Live subscription for 1 year.  Let me know if I can buy it from you and at what price?

Sure I can. Let me know if you want Electronic delivery via email or you want the Xbox card to be shipped to your friend's address.
Activity: 318
Received the Trezor today. I can vouch for amazon4u .   It is handled thru escrow service with OgNasty so it is safe.
User buys gift cards with stolen CC...User uses gift cards to buy items for others...user pockets BTC...amazon gets hit with chargebacks...amazon does nothing but does send the addresses of the merchandise bought with the gift cards to the police...users who bought here have fun.

Thats the process people, no one in their right mind would offer legitimate amazon gift cards for 25% off. If so, prove your method.

No I'm not leaving negative trust but you all have been warned. Keep the old saying in mind: If its too good to be true, it probably is.

Funny how a neggy is warning us. I'll take caution, but I think I'd like to use this service with an escrow.
I'll PM you soon

Hello,

I'll be waiting for your PM. I always recommend Escrow to all my new clients, and have the perfect Escrow solution : Cyrus .
 He is the Moderator of this forum section and agreed to be Escrow service for all my trades. Let me know if you have other persons in mind, but I believe Cyrus is the perfect Escrow service for this category.
User buys gift cards with stolen CC...User uses gift cards to buy items for others...user pockets BTC...amazon gets hit with chargebacks...amazon does nothing but does send the addresses of the merchandise bought with the gift cards to the police...users who bought here have fun.

Thats the process people, no one in their right mind would offer legitimate amazon gift cards for 25% off. If so, prove your method.

No I'm not leaving negative trust but you all have been warned. Keep the old saying in mind: If its too good to be true, it probably is.

I'm sorry to disappoint you man, but regardless of what you think my work here is legitimate and I have many customers to prove it. Anybody is entitled to an opinion and I respect yours, but please refrain in making dodgy accusations based on assumptions. Peace

Pages:
Jump to: