Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON, BESTBUY, ITUNES with BITCOIN at a 15% ~ 20% DISCOUNT - page 37. (Read 49880 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi, I am interested in buying 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita and have it sent to my email address.
Is it possible? Cost?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Yes of course I can do that. I just checked on Amazon for the price and it seems that I can deliver both XBOX and PS4 subscriptions  to any email address within minutes .

Anyways the price for a 1 year subscription is $49.99 on Amazon. Is $40 bucks alright with you at Btc-e exchange rates ? If you plan on buying it right now that would be about 0.1733 BTC

http://www.amazon.com/1-Year-PlayStation-Plus-Membership-Digital/dp/B004RMK5QG/ref=cm_cd_al_qh_dp_t

Let me know if you are interested.

Yeah, that's a good deal. I will send you my email through a PM.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature
Hi, I am interested in buying 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita and have it sent to my email address.
Is it possible? Cost?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Yes of course I can do that. I just checked on Amazon for the price and it seems that I can deliver both XBOX and PS4 subscriptions  to any email address within minutes .

Anyways the price for a 1 year subscription is $49.99 on Amazon. Is $40 bucks alright with you at Btc-e exchange rates ? If you plan on buying it right now that would be about 0.1733 BTC

http://www.amazon.com/1-Year-PlayStation-Plus-Membership-Digital/dp/B004RMK5QG/ref=cm_cd_al_qh_dp_t

Let me know if you are interested.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Is it possible? Cost?

Thanks,
Jeremy
Activity: 712
Merit: 500
i personally don't think the issue is about receiving items.

the problem is a couple months later, when chargebacks go through on credit cards.

like i mentioned in the other thread, it's likely that nothing will happen to any of you, buyer that plays innocent not knowing, or seller since it might not even be your real info on the other end. but the buyer's address could get blacklisted from amazon. and worse cops knock on the door asking questions like someone else mentioned (i don't think this would happen personally, unless they ordered like $1k+ worth of stuff).

so you keep mentioning escrow like it proves your innocence. unless you hold it in escrow for 3+ months, it does nothing in my eyes.

i should note that i did order a couple things from another bitcointalk user from amazon at a similar discount and a similar situation. this was 2 months ago exactly. nothing has happened and all is well. so maybe, and i do hope so, that amazon4u is legit. then we can all just be happy about cheap stuff!

so you keep mentioning escrow like it proves your innocence. unless you hold it in escrow for 3+ months, it does nothing in my eyes.

I am ready to do that if you are happy. Put the funds in an Escrow for 3 months and let's do this. I know for a fact that I am legit, so I have nothing to lose or fear.

Or just play the waiting game... My thread will be here for a lot more than 3 months so plenty of time for the skeptical guys to analyze my services from all angles....However I do work on a small profit margin right now, so I will not be able to offer you 25% off for years to come, things are going to change at some point, I make no secret of that...but for now everything is fine, 25% off is doable for me.
Activity: 712
i personally don't think the issue is about receiving items.

the problem is a couple months later, when chargebacks go through on credit cards.

like i mentioned in the other thread, it's likely that nothing will happen to any of you, buyer that plays innocent not knowing, or seller since it might not even be your real info on the other end. but the buyer's address could get blacklisted from amazon. and worse cops knock on the door asking questions like someone else mentioned (i don't think this would happen personally, unless they ordered like $1k+ worth of stuff).

i should note that i did order a couple things from another bitcointalk user from amazon at a similar discount and a similar situation. this was 2 months ago exactly. nothing has happened and all is well. so maybe, and i do hope so, that amazon4u is legit. then we can all just be happy about cheap stuff!
I have made 2 small trades with this user this week for 0.9 BTC so far so good, all went ok

Did you purchase an item from Amazon4u and receive it ? Everyones just waiting for people to say they purchased an item and received it.

I know the question is not addressed to me, so I apologize for bugging in ....but wouldn't be easier to send a private message to "js1985" and ask him if he got his stuff ? People who ordered don't check my thread, they just check their PMs like most of us do on this forum .

I can confirm that both trades were Amazon orders and  he was the first client of mine to receive his goods. One was a 50 dollar Amazon Gift card and the other was a $150 Amazon order with some stuff. You can just PM him to confirm . I doubt it that he will check my thread in the next couple of days.

Like Blablaace said, you get just one or two people to post here that they received their goods and all is well, then you will get a whole lot more orders. I mean for me personally, I'm getting 20% on Brawker, and I'll take the 5% risk not to get scammed. I'm not saying your a scammer, but you're not going through an Escrow and you have, so far, absolutely 0 references. A few people report back, and you'll get a lot of my business.

Just curious...So how did you get the under the impression that I was not doing Escrow ? Smiley Like "amacar" said, I'm perfectly fine with Escrow and have several Escrow deals being completed as we speak. I even sent first the stuff on several orders. Anyways, OgNasty and others will update here soon .
Activity: 546
I have made 2 small trades with this user this week for 0.9 BTC so far so good, all went ok

Did you purchase an item from Amazon4u and receive it ? Everyones just waiting for people to say they purchased an item and received it.

I know the question is not addressed to me, so I apologize for bugging in ....but wouldn't be easier to send a private message to "js1985" and ask him if he got his stuff ? People who ordered don't check my thread, they just check their PMs like most of us do on this forum .

I can confirm that both trades were Amazon orders and  he was the first client of mine to receive his goods. One was a 50 dollar Amazon Gift card and the other was a $150 Amazon order with some stuff. You can just PM him to confirm . I doubt it that he will check my thread in the next couple of days.

Like Blablaace said, you get just one or two people to post here that they received their goods and all is well, then you will get a whole lot more orders. I mean for me personally, I'm getting 20% on Brawker, and I'll take the 5% risk not to get scammed. I'm not saying your a scammer, but you're not going through an Escrow and you have, so far, absolutely 0 references. A few people report back, and you'll get a lot of my business.

What are you saying? He totally agrees with an Escrow. OgNasty should soon update his status here.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

One advice.
Make new thread and when someone purchase something from you,
say them to post there as proof, or simply tell them to add you trust feedback.

It's actually a very good advice. Thanks.

From now on I will kindly ask them to leave some trusted feedback or if they prefer to be neutral simply to post "received" in my thread. I don't think that's too much to ask right ? What I mean is that, I don't wanna force anybody to leave me "trusted feedback" if they don't want to, but saying "goods/items received" in my thread would be a decent thing to do. Anyways "js1985" is a cool guy and already did that (both trusted feedback and thread posting) .  Thanks for the tip man, I appreciate it.
People are too lazy to do that.
Just ask them, and they will do it Wink
One advice.

It's actually a very good advice. Thanks.

From now on I will kindly ask them to leave some trusted feedback or if they prefer to be neutral simply to post "received" in my thread. I don't think that's too much to ask right ? What I mean is that, I don't wanna force anybody to leave me "trusted feedback" if they don't want to, but saying "goods/items received" in my thread would be a decent thing to do. Anyways "js1985" is a cool guy and already did that (both trusted feedback and thread posting) .  Thanks for the tip man, I appreciate it.
One advice.

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
users vouch here please ...
Has anyone received his/her items from this guy??

There are several people who received their stuff yesterday and a few more that will get their items by Monday. You can check my feedback and get in touch with them for further proofs.
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
Escrow won't help you when the FBI knocks on your door and you are charged with credit card fraud. My guess is that amazon4u is using stolen credit card numbers, and your name and address is the attached to the transaction, not his.

You caught me there Sherlock ! Good work !  FBI, Swat and NSA are all coming to dinner to save Amazon ... from me... And if  some of my customers that asked for billing receipts will upload or confirm the payment as "gift cards" what will you say than ? Wait, I know : "The gift cards are stolen/fake/illicit/poisoned/radioactive etc" .

And I really thought Facebook is the place where you'll find most of the haters ?!....I was wrong, obviously...

There is a whole thread of hate here, if you would like to contribute please do it there and leave my topic alone :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amazon-discounts-are-they-legit-or-scams-952281

So you see ?!  I do have a solution for this..We make a pact "odolvlobo" : How about we ignore each other from now on ? I hope that's alright with you...

legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
Escrow won't help you when the FBI knocks on your door and you are charged with credit card fraud. My guess is that amazon4u is using stolen credit card numbers, and your name and address is the attached to the transaction, not his.
Pages:
Jump to: