Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON, BESTBUY, ITUNES with BITCOIN at a 15% ~ 20% DISCOUNT - page 39. (Read 49880 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature
Pm'd!

Would like to order.

I've just replied to your PM. Please check your messages
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Pm'd!

Would like to order.
Can you explain how warranty works through this?  Would we get everything required to follow up with any RMA or other warranty type of issues?

You will receive the items directly from Amazon, just like you would've bought them yourself. I do not touch your goods even for one second. The warranty policy is the same like on all the other products you've previously purchased from Amazon .Nothing is different, except the price :  25% OFF

That's awesome, thanks for explaining.  I'll have to purchase some bitcoin for this but I'm not sure when I'll be able to and.. it would be nice to use this later this year too.

Do you plan to keep this service going for awhile?

Please take your time, this service is here to stay. Whenever you are ready to order, please let me know.
Interested!

Could you PM me your skype so we could talk more?

Thanks!

I do not use Skype, please send me a Private message here if you wish to order anything.
who's name will the product be bought with?

The billing address will be mine, and the delivery address will be yours. If you wish to have your name on both instances (billing and shipping) I can certainly arrange that for you.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Interested!

Could you PM me your skype so we could talk more?

Thanks!
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
Just posting to bookmark this thread for future use and follow along with how these transactions are going.
Activity: 712
Merit: 500
who's name will the product be bought with?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Can you explain how warranty works through this?  Would we get everything required to follow up with any RMA or other warranty type of issues?

You will receive the items directly from Amazon, just like you would've bought them yourself. I do not touch your goods even for one second. The warranty policy is the same like on all the other products you've previously purchased from Amazon .Nothing is different, except the price :  25% OFF

That's awesome, thanks for explaining.  I'll have to purchase some bitcoin for this but I'm not sure when I'll be able to and.. it would be nice to use this later this year too.

Do you plan to keep this service going for awhile?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
Yes, your terms are fair enough for me. As an Escrow solution I would suggest OgNasty ? are you ok with that ? or you prefer somebody else ?

Honestly I havent heard of him, let me first settle my mind on what exactly I would want to purchase meanwhile you continue with some transactions through this thread with other users, I will then get back to you along with the escrow details.

-edit-

haha just noticed ognasty's post here and yeah he seems pretty trusty, will let you know who I pick as escrow when I return with the item details.
Yes, your terms are fair enough for me. As an Escrow solution I would suggest OgNasty ? are you ok with that ? or you prefer somebody else ?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
Hello Bitcoin World,

I am launching a new service that allows any person holding Bitcoins to buy any item from http://www.Amazon.com.
Like the title says I am ready to offer you a 25% discount on all the items listed for sale at Amazon with free shipping inside the US.

Notes : International shipping is available to every location(EU,Asia etc) supported by Amazon.com, as long as you handle the shipping fees

Minimum order is : $35 USD

Important : I can only order stuff from www.Amazon.com, I cannot help you if you wish to order goods from other websites

How It Works  :

Simply choose an item or more and contact me about what you want.  
We will work our way out via Escrow (i will handle all escrow fees as long as you suggest a legitimate Escrow service : BTcrow.com, Localbitcoins etc)

I know I am a new user and my trust level inside the Bitcointalk community is 0 or less, so I am prepared to do this :

I will purchase from Amazon any items bellow $500 USD for trusted/old forum members like Moderators etc. without any guarantee that they will pay me back after they receive their goods. I honestly believe that this is fair trial that will speak a lot about my reputation and theirs

I like to  believe that the people behind this forum are genuine and I am ready to take my chances. Please feel free to post in in my thread about what you want purchased. Service  starts now !

P.S - The USD/BTC, EUR/BTC conversions will be made according to www.btc-e.com

I am willing to give this a try but you will have to accept payment in escrow.
That is, I will pay the entire amount of the product including fees to a trusted escrow here in the forums and you will have to ship the product to me, once it arrives safely at my doorstep I will ask the escrow to release the payment to you.

Let me know if this works for you.
Interested.  There are a lot of items on Amazon.com that can not be shipped to Canada, or at least to where I live.  Would you be able to purchase off of amazon.ca as well, or is it limited to the US site?

Hello there,

Unfortunately I am cannot order stuff from other Amazon websites such as www.amazon.ca , amazon.de etc . If you see anything you like on www.amazon.com, please feel free to drop me a PM.
why not just use purse.io instead?

I already opened an account on purse.io, I am seller there since yesterday . However, I do need to work my way out through their levels and that's really frustrating ( current sell  limit for me is just $100 USD) . Also once I get to the highest level,  the maximum order per day  is just $1000 USD, which is a lot less than what I need to make this business work. I need to diversify, so here I am doing just that on BitcoinTalk

Once you have been proven as trustworhty in this forum,  you will receive more orders with a higher value orders.  That will take time.  For now, just make sure your buyers are happy with your orders and that day will come if you plan to do this business long term.   Grin

Hi Gladdy,

Nice to see you again in my thread Smiley I intend to do just that : work hard and take the bull by its horns

Activity: 318

I already opened an account on purse.io, I am seller there since yesterday . However, I do need to work my way out through their levels and that's really frustrating ( current sell  limit for me is just $100 USD) . Also once I get to the highest level,  the maximum order per day  is just $1000 USD, which is a lot less than what I need to make this business work. I need to diversify, so here I am doing just that on BitcoinTalk

Once you have been proven as trustworhty in this forum,  you will receive more orders with a higher value orders.  That will take time.  For now, just make sure your buyers are happy with your orders and that day will come if you plan to do this business long term.   Grin

I already opened an account on purse.io, I am a seller there since yesterday . However, I do need to work my way out through their levels and that's really frustrating ( current sell  limit for me is just $100 USD) . Also once I get to the highest level,  the maximum order per day  is just $1000 USD, which is a lot less than what I need to make this business work. I need to diversify, so here I am doing just that on BitcoinTalk
So, only US and Canada?
What about rest of the world? Cheesy

I can ship the items worldwide, but you need to pay for the shipping. I can only offer free shipping inside the US. Drop me a PM if you've seen something interesting on www.amazon.com and want it sent to your location.

P.S - I have updated my add on the first page, so it's now crystal clear about what I can and what I cannot do.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Interested.  There are a lot of items on Amazon.com that can not be shipped to Canada, or at least to where I live.  Would you be able to purchase off of amazon.ca as well, or is it limited to the US site?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Pages:
Jump to: