Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 126. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Why does it say "DO NOT USE a wallet address from crypto exchange! You can lose all your tokens FOREVER."Huh

If it is an Ethereum transaction, why does a transfer to a crypto exchange mean any danger?? I do not get it at all! It was supposed to be as dangerous (or not dangerous) as any other wallet address.

They are just worried about an exchange to collapse maybe that's the point of that reminder, however it shouldn't be told that way.

As long as you are going to use a legit and trusted exchanger there's no problem at all. That's just a friendly reminder from them.

It's up to you if you will follow them.

Iย  think you are wrong with your summation, the private keys in essential because the Chronotokens on exchange and Ether on exchange will fall on different addresses. though if the exchange has both Ether and Chrono tokens traded on it, this might be rectified if you contact them
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
Why does it say "DO NOT USE a wallet address from crypto exchange! You can lose all your tokens FOREVER."Huh

If it is an Ethereum transaction, why does a transfer to a crypto exchange mean any danger?? I do not get it at all! It was supposed to be as dangerous (or not dangerous) as any other wallet address.

They are just worried about an exchange to collapse maybe that's the point of that reminder, however it shouldn't be told that way.

As long as you are going to use a legit and trusted exchanger there's no problem at all. That's just a friendly reminder from them.

It's up to you if you will follow them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
When will bounty be given?

Signature bounties will be paid on the 25th of March i belive.
You have time until the 24th to give them the email associated with your new ICO profile.
Are you sure?I think it's been a long time,and the e-mail subscribe bounty?without a firm date.

It was said from the beginning that bounty will be paid on 25 march
Activity: 320
Merit: 250

You have time until the 24th to give them the email associated with your new ICO profile.
Are you sure?I think it's been a long time,and the e-mail subscribe bounty?without a firm date.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

That is correct, two days left to claim the signature bounty. And after that this thread will hopefully not be filled with bounty related stuff anymore. Although... there's still the e-mail subscribe bounty...ย  and were the blog bounties paid yet?

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Activity: 705

Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
About all the people who are saying " sell guys, sell, don't waste your "time" "... do you really think that we are stupid? ( yes, someone yes, especially those who are influenced ย by those people).
Obviously they don't tell us to sell for charity, but cause they want to buy cheap TIME. Be smart, not panic.
No one has ever become rich with panic.
I'm going against my interests, as I would like the price to come down because i would like to buy more, but that's it.
No doubt they need cheap Times, the project still in the beginning, there are other exchanges that want to add Time. Please guys, just look back on the partnerships that ChronoBank created, I can not tell to buy or to sell, but I can refer you to Lisk and ICN which suffered from organised fud campaigns, I suppose you are monitoring Lisk and ICN prices.

Well you got me....indeed Lisk is very impressing, well done! 10 Million or so were raised and nothing happened...did you forget the Lisk price 2 weeks ago? it went below 10K sat, now when all shitcoins to ever exist are in the middle of a massive pump you say that this is a good project??

Lets schedule a meeting in two weeks from now...bring your Lisk with you...

what's the purpose behind lisk?
what's the purpose behind TIME?

you will have your answer.
if you don't like this blablacoin, just go in another topic, is so easy Wink if you are here, is because you are interested in this coin and probably you want to buy it cheaper Wink

the value of a coin is based on pump/dump? well, if yes, it is new for me lol
Activity: 124
About all the people who are saying " sell guys, sell, don't waste your "time" "... do you really think that we are stupid? ( yes, someone yes, especially those who are influenced ย by those people).
Obviously they don't tell us to sell for charity, but cause they want to buy cheap TIME. Be smart, not panic.
I'm going against my interests, as I would like the price to come down because i would like to buy more, but that's it.
No doubt they need cheap Times, the project still in the beginning, there are other exchanges that want to add Time. Please guys, just look back on the partnerships that ChronoBank created, I can not tell to buy or to sell, but I can refer you to Lisk and ICN which suffered from organised fud campaigns, I suppose you are monitoring Lisk and ICN prices.

Well you got me....indeed Lisk is very impressing, well done! 10 Million or so were raised and nothing happened...did you forget the Lisk price 2 weeks ago? it went below 10K sat, now when all shitcoins to ever exist are in the middle of a massive pump you say that this is a good project??

Lets schedule a meeting in two weeks from now...bring your Lisk with you...
Activity: 924
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Still believing in this crap, eh? Well this one looks like RISE 2017; just compare the Charts.. You will get wrecked with this token. Sell now and Limit your losses. WTF where you thinking by investing in this mess. Time token? We all know, that this is never going to play out...

There is no way investors will get wrecked in this project on long term or even mid term. I said it that the valuation of 0.01BTC for one token is too high but they said they listen to the poll but this can even be a good thing since the amount of tokens in the market is very low. I'm waiting for the release of the bounty tokens if the price dump and looking to catch that hopefully
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
Activity: 434
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Still believing in this crap, eh? Well this one looks like RISE 2017; just compare the Charts.. You will get wrecked with this token. Sell now and Limit your losses. WTF where you thinking by investing in this mess. Time token? We all know, that this is never going to play out...
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
The price is falling like a knife , investors will never ROI

In markets there are buyers and sellers...
At this point your obviously a seller and upset, but there are people buying at this price, like me who are much happier buying at 1/2 price...
Patience is gold in the crypto game, without it you will ultimately loose.

Good luck, 3months and I assure you the price will be over ico price.

Like what you are saying amigo, just pay attention this doesn't crash to much before you wake up

He could also be someone who accumulates TIME tokens, he saw that it didn't wen't back to the price he assumes to be the perfect exit to which he can buy back when price plunged deeply like the current. But because he hasn't sell yet, he is doomed. ย 

People like him don't want to waste time waiting for 5 years before he can exit. After 5 years this TIME token will still have less than $10 and you shall see how much time you've wasted waiting for this.
Activity: 124
The price is falling like a knife , investors will never ROI

In markets there are buyers and sellers...
At this point your obviously a seller and upset, but there are people buying at this price, like me who are much happier buying at 1/2 price...
Patience is gold in the crypto game, without it you will ultimately loose.

Good luck, 3months and I assure you the price will be over ico price.

Like what you are saying amigo, just pay attention this doesn't crash to much before you wake up
Jump to: