Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 127. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
The price is falling like a knife , investors will never ROI

In markets there are buyers and sellers...
At this point your obviously a seller and upset, but there are people buying at this price, like me who are much happier buying at 1/2 price...
Patience is gold in the crypto game, without it you will ultimately loose.

Good luck, 3months and I assure you the price will be over ico price.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I remember that I didn't read any warning about not using the same eth wallet... I used the ICO wallet for the new bounty account, how can I change it?

Because I can't find a way to do it now that is confirmed via email

Please contact [email protected] and include the email address you used to register a new bounty account.

Had the same issue....I've contact you 4 days ago but have not heard nothing yet

Hello, we reply all emails we receive.

Please send your request to [email protected] from the address you used to register a new chronobank account for bounty.
Please also include your Bitcointalk username.

According to the instructions I received from Ahmed, to whom and where do I need to send a message?

You should send a private message at this forum to the user ahmed.chronobank.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Maybe TIME will be added to Kraken?

Yes it will be on kraken for sure, but not sure when it will be added there
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Why is it that I still didn't get an email from ahmed? I have participated in the blog bounty and have seen the spreadsheet which I can receive some TIME.ย 
All tokens and coins are all moving up, they should have been doing some effort, how long will the team distribute the bounties?
Activity: 130
I remember that I didn't read any warning about not using the same eth wallet... I used the ICO wallet for the new bounty account, how can I change it?

Please contact [email protected] and include the email address you used to register a new bounty account.

Had the same issue....I've contact you 4 days ago but have not heard nothing yet
For what did you contact them? For change of Ethereum address? Or, just for confirming that they received your email for bounty distribution?

I had contacted Chronobank support through email a few days ago, for change of Ethereum address. They replied in a day and solved everything.
I think they would be receiving lots of emails.

Well I try again, never heard from them until today...
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
According to the instructions I received from Ahmed, to whom and where do I need to send a message?
Activity: 560

For what did you contact them? For change of Ethereum address? Or, just for confirming that they received your email for bounty distribution?

I had contacted Chronobank support through email a few days ago, for change of Ethereum address. They replied in a day and solved everything.
I think they would be receiving lots of emails.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

The rewards has been started distribution yet?

is there any way ahmed can confirm which mail he got from me?

Would not count on it...this guy is a shadow barely hear from him in the last 3 months
This is the worst ICO ROI i have ever seen down 50% , TIME will never be above 0.01 btc also

very sad with this platfrom and dev team

Lol, seems you didn't invest in RISE

Well said. That was some special ICO Grin Grin Grin

Yeah was so f*cking sh!t!! ICO was a complete F*CKin RIP!
Great idea the team want to do but what the hell ay ICO .01....... as soon as release pretty much straight away goes to .005ish what a complete joke.
Before any of yous quote on me..... Ask yourself have you ever had a BJ while driving?? if your answer is NO, then PISS RIGHT OFF from my post!

Why so angry man? I the price was too high for you we did you invest? If you don't have patience sell now we will be happy to buy

The rewards distribution has not started yet.

If you have sent a PM to Ahmed you can be sure it is confirmed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

Activity: 518

Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bankโ—•โ—กโ—•

Reichย  ChronoBankย  slack they will help you to solve this issue, by the way at slack you will get fast support.
Activity: 406

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Jump to: