Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 125. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Glad I did not invest in this ico... I new it would just tank well below ico price once it hit an exchange.

lol not that much ... ICO price: ~0.00769200 ษƒ Current price: ~0.00616689 ษƒ

ico price 0.01 btc and do not be clever
Nope, 0.01 BTC is not the ICO price. I saw the post of ChronoBank team before and I think it is 0.0076 BTC or 0.0086 BTC.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Glad I did not invest in this ico... I new it would just tank well below ico price once it hit an exchange.

ico price 0.01 btc and do not be clever
Activity: 282
Fear only from the fear itself

Do any of you guys remember what was the total % of bounties out of the whole circulation?? and what was the Sig part??

Trying to figure out the effect of the distribution on the market

ย 20BTC for signature campaign and 1BTC equivalent to time for each translation. There is no total percentage released because the bounty is fixed, But don't worry, It will not affect that much the price of TIME because devs are aware on it that's why they delay it so that it can't trigger for investor to sell their tokens once they notice that the price is dumping due to bounty dumpers

Yep, 20 BTC is not much but still we can expect a slight drop in price on saturday
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Do any of you guys remember what was the total % of bounties out of the whole circulation?? and what was the Sig part??

ย 20BTC for signature campaign and 1BTC equivalent to time for each translation. There is no total percentage released because the bounty is fixed, But don't worry, It will not affect that much the price of TIME because devs are aware on it that's why they delay it so that it can't trigger for investor to sell their tokens once they notice that the price is dumping due to bounty dumpers

Well we touched 0.0048 already...
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

Time is slowly moving up and some people still accumulating daily . . .
how do you know people are accumulating?

You just need to spend some time to look at trading on Liqui for exampleย  Wink plus on few middle range holders on time holders list, grooving daily 100 - 200 timeย  Wink https://etherscan.io/token/TIME#balancesย  I also managed to buy more Wink but no that much .
Activity: 632
how do you know people are accumulating?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Did you guys recive any feedback about the signature campaign payment address?
I didn't recive any confirmation.

If you have sent a PM to Ahmed you can be sure it is confirmed. There will be no any other confirmations.

If you can't confirm your Ethereum address in a Chronobank dashboard please contact [email protected].

are you guys really paying ahmed to do that job too because i think he didn't do his job because the team also ripp him off. these bounty hunters i think can't do anything even if the team don't pay them. so if chronoteam doesn't have plans to pay just say so, so that they'd stop asking for it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

If you have sent a PM to Ahmed you can be sure it is confirmed. There will be no any other confirmations.

If you can't confirm your Ethereum address in a Chronobank dashboard please contact [email protected].
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
Can the chronobank change my eth address cos i accidentally deleted my eth wallet seed.

Please contact [email protected] from the email you used to register a new Chronobank account.

Why does it say "DO NOT USE a wallet address from crypto exchange! You can lose all your tokens FOREVER."Huh

If it is an Ethereum transaction, why does a transfer to a crypto exchange mean any danger?? I do not get it at all! It was supposed to be as dangerous (or not dangerous) as any other wallet address.

There's one situation only when you have a full control over your tokens - if you have a private key. You don't have a private key from the exchange address.

Ok, I got it.

So, if one intends to send the tokens to an exchange, he/she could do it right away from chronobank dashboard, since the ownership of the private key is an issue regardless of sending tokens to MyEtherWallet before sending to the exchange or not.

Thanks. I will send the tokens of this second account directly to the exchange, because if I create a second Ethereum wallet (the first one is used for invested tokens) I will have to send fuel (ETH) to it as well, and it is a pain...

There's a chance that an exchange won't accept the transaction during the token distribution at all and the tokens won't be credited to your exchange account. In that case you will have to contact exchange support and ask them if they can help you. You can just lose your tokens.
I will ask our technical department for more details.

If you have your tokens in your own wallet you can send a small test transaction to an exchange to check if everything works fine. You will not be able to do that if you use an exchange address from the start.

Moreover, many exchanges don't support TIME tokens at all, but support ETH. Some people don't know about that and can also lose all their tokens if they use an exchange address.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Can the chronobank change my eth address cos i accidentally deleted my eth wallet seed.

Please contact [email protected] from the email you used to register a new Chronobank account.

Why does it say "DO NOT USE a wallet address from crypto exchange! You can lose all your tokens FOREVER."Huh

If it is an Ethereum transaction, why does a transfer to a crypto exchange mean any danger?? I do not get it at all! It was supposed to be as dangerous (or not dangerous) as any other wallet address.

There's one situation only when you have a full control over your tokens - if you have a private key. You don't have a private key from the exchange address.

Ok, I got it.

So, if one intends to send the tokens to an exchange, he/she could do it right away from chronobank dashboard, since the ownership of the private key is an issue regardless of sending tokens to MyEtherWallet before sending to the exchange or not.

Thanks. I will send the tokens of this second account directly to the exchange, because if I create a second Ethereum wallet (the first one is used for invested tokens) I will have to send fuel (ETH) to it as well, and it is a pain...

Yes you can change it, i did changed recently. Just contactย  the @support2.chronobank on slack channel
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Activity: 560

They are just worried about an exchange to collapse maybe that's the point of that reminder, however it shouldn't be told that way.

As long as you are going to use a legit and trusted exchanger there's no problem at all. That's just a friendly reminder from them.

It's up to you if you will follow them.

Iย  think you are wrong with your summation, the private keys in essential because the Chronotokens on exchange and Ether on exchange will fall on different addresses. though if the exchange has both Ether and Chrono tokens traded on it, this might be rectified if you contact them

They are talking about an exchange which has Chronobank listed.
They are asking why can't they withdraw to deposit address for Time generated by an exchange.

Well, I have seen such warnings at other places too. But there's no problem in withdrawing to an exchange.
Jump to: