Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 128. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
but still no information about another bounties - mail, blog and what else there was. guys, you more than 2 weeks writing only about signature, but cant give any info about the rest, i guess that we dont see our another bounties in march.

My guess not even in April....
How much of the entire bounty was the signature share??

Total of 2000 TIME were for signature bounty which is equivalent to 20 Bitcoin (at ICO price)

On average everyone got around 4-5 TIME.

That is not too much...

Thats all??? that is just not good thinking by people......How much was the entire bounty program share?
Signature bounty in ICO give variable payouts. Sometimes its very high , sometimes very low. In some ICOs, there's a cap on number of participants of signature campaign , which is good for it's participants.
Total Bounty was 10 to 15 K TIME. It wasn't fixed. It would depend on number of participants in some bounties.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
but still no information about another bounties - mail, blog and what else there was. guys, you more than 2 weeks writing only about signature, but cant give any info about the rest, i guess that we dont see our another bounties in march.

Total of 2000 TIME were for signature bounty which is equivalent to 20 Bitcoin (at ICO price)

That is not too much...

Thats all??? that is just not good thinking by people......How much was the entire bounty program share?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
What is the deadline of signature bounties?

The deadline to send in a claim is the 24th of March, 2017. Claims sent after that date will NOT be reviewed, and you will no longer be eligible for a bounty.

According to the signature campaign manager.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 560

Activity: 401
Merit: 257

Perhaps, They will resolve all signature bounty in this week and the other bounties is not yet confirmed by Admed but I think it will be done after this signature bounty, Guy. Keep your patience.
Activity: 364
some one can remind me, the bounty distribution date?

This is as per slack channel. Maybe the distribution of the bounties will be March 24, 2017. I don't know if this is true.
Activity: 246

Signature bounty share worth 0,3 Time

0.3 time per stake seems very low, but it is the reality so we have to accept it, because the coins are free, be satisfied and happy for the bounty.
Activity: 297

Signature bounty share worth 0,3 Time
Activity: 130

Good question, anybody knows?
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
I think it is better to Join

Gambleo ICO on coinexchange

Gambleo :-

1) Integration of Multiple Cryptocurrencies
2) POS interest per year 100%
3) Exchange integration at lightning speed with trading enabled on multiple platforms
4) ROI on investment
5) Constant Development
6) 24 Hr Support for Users
7) Dev Team also investing their own money
8 ) Buy support on every exchange for investors

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/GMB/BTC

Good ROI for investors not like TIME

can someone ban this guy?Huh he is posting same post in every thread

You can click on ignore button,so you wont see any of his posts
Activity: 124

Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 28
@support2_chronobank: Send two Mails to [email protected] with my request to change my ETH address. In the first mail i forgot to mention my ETH address; so i pasted in the second mail.

By the way: After changing my ETH address with your help is it necessary to write Ahmed another mail with my stats. I told him my mailaddress and my ETH address. Or is only my account mailaddress important for him? Thanks for your support!

Your email address is enough, you don't need to send a new PM to Ahmed.
Activity: 504
@support2_chronobank: Send two Mails to [email protected] with my request to change my ETH address. In the first mail i forgot to mention my ETH address; so i pasted in the second mail.

By the way: After changing my ETH address with your help is it necessary to write Ahmed another mail with my stats. I told him my mailaddress and my ETH address. Or is only my account mailaddress important for him? Thanks for your support!
Activity: 28
Do we need to provide ETH address in the accounts we are sending Ahmed?

You should send your email to Ahmed only.
You should add and confirm the Ethereum address to your Chronobank dashboard.
You should not use the Ethereum address that was used before to purchase TIME tokens during Chronobank ICO.

@support2_chronobank: You are writing we should not use the same ETH address we used for buying TIME. I bought TIME with BTC, but now using the same ETH address i used in my ICO dashboard to recieve TIME tokens after release. Is this a problem or just fine?

Please contact [email protected], we will help you to change the address.

I was looking here
https://etherscan.io/token/TIME?#balances

But I can't see my address in the list but I have my TIME tokens in my wallet!

Can anyone explain why I'm not on that list?

Please contact [email protected] with your question and include your ETH address in the email text.
Jump to: