Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 171. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Amazingly this coin looks perfect, ICO collected more than 5400 btc, running in the etherium so the transaction becomes faster. I hope the presence of these coins can be a differentiator and can survive in a long time.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
TIME token reward model

The TIME tokens purchased by backers at ICO will receive rewards based on activity within the ChronoBank ecosystemโ€Šโ€”โ€Šsimilar to the mining or staking fees collected by active nodes in a regular cryptocurrency network. In order to be eligible for these rewards, TIME holders will need to transfer their tokens to a mining contract balance.

https://blog.chronobank.io/time-token-reward-model-1c3508208791

I fully agree this decision of Chronobank Team . It will help our TIME rise up and More people will hold and buy more Time tokens later.
This desicion is very suitable for all investors and it also help investors get more profits while holding Time token.
Yes, it's very great .
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
What will be the minimum coins to hold to be able to get dividends ?

Nice question
I also want know the minimum coins to get a dividends and how much we can get from it?

Any amount of TIME!
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
What will be the minimum coins to hold to be able to get dividends ?

Nice question
I also want know the minimum coins to get a dividends and how much we can get from it?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
TIME token reward model

The TIME tokens purchased by backers at ICO will receive rewards based on activity within the ChronoBank ecosystemโ€Šโ€”โ€Šsimilar to the mining or staking fees collected by active nodes in a regular cryptocurrency network. In order to be eligible for these rewards, TIME holders will need to transfer their tokens to a mining contract balance.

This is great news, not selling any buying more! Thanks for the update!
Activity: 156
This is a good model and a win-win for everyone involved, but I'm just curious here, I think the team come with this design to prevent the recent days dumping from continue especially with the possible continuation of Bitcoin rally because this was not started before and during the ICO

This is mostly for US exchanges Wink
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
What to do for receive dividends?
move our TIME where? and after that what to do?

Should i install Mist?

Thx
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
TIME token reward model

This is a good model and a win-win for everyone involved, but I'm just curious here, I think the team come with this design to prevent the recent days dumping from continue especially with the possible continuation of Bitcoin rally because this was not started before and during the ICO
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
TIME token reward model

This is really really good news , especially about miningย  Winkย  Good that i have been buying cheap time last 2 daysย  Grin Now we just need to wait for LH
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
So should I move TIME back to wallet to which I received it from Chronobank?
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
TIME token reward model

Activity: 952
Merit: 501
what's the ico price and what's the current price?

anyone make good profit from this ico ?

thank you
Activity: 333
I like all bounty hunters make a big dump ***

** coin felt -50% without them,
i am bounty hunter and guess what ? I don't dump my coins I keep them to let them die or get profit in 2 years when they
should deliver. Today you are pricing "promise" that everything will be ok.

In real lifeย  startups survive in ratio 1/100 but that one makes you 1000x this is lotto why here should be different ?

Bounty hunters is easy explanation that coin felt but in reality all who wanted buy they have already done it during ICO.
So in order to rise price you need to show some added value

In real life:
you see old car market value 1000$ but people buy it in ICO for 10 000$ do think that you will sell that car for 10 000$ now?
No you need to make some awesome tuning to sell it for 12 000$ and none will give you 12 000$ before work is ready.

Why in ICO you think should be different ?
ย just have paid "car mechanic" 10 000$ for promise worth 0$ and you want 12 000$ today ?
That is why progress matters and added value in ICOs that is why price is dropping simple as fuck.
Stop blaming bounty hunters and start thinking.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I bought the ICO, and now I buy more at a lower price ....
Average 0.0065ย  ย Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I like all bounty hunters make a big dump ***

I think you have already overrated bounty hunters coin felt -50% without them,
i am bounty hunter and guess what ? I don't dump my coins I keep them to let them die or get profit in 2 years when they
should deliver. Today you are pricing "promise" that everything will be ok.

In real life ย startups survive in ratio 1/100 but that one makes you 1000x this is lotto why here should be different ?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
With more and more TIME token distribution, the price will be burnt by bounty hunters, they will dump on the market because the price of bitcoin is insanely high.

The bounty pool is an extremely small amount of the total supply. If bounty participants want to convert to BTC asap, that's their right, and it is fine. Whales still aren't selling.

I like all bounty hunters make a big dump so I have got a good chance to buy a cheap TIME tokens for holding it for long time.
I know that the potential powers of this Chronobank Project are very strong and I always wait for that chance to buy more cheap tokens.

There is no much to dump. the whole bounty pool is 2000TIme which is equal to 20BTC using the ICO valuation and I don't expect that to move the market that much
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
ย ย ย 
I like all bounty hunters make a big dump so I have got a good chance to buy a cheap TIME tokens for holding it for long time.
I know that the potential powers of this Chronobank Project are very strong and I always wait for that chance to buy more cheap tokens.
If the bounty hunters dump their coins,who'd pump them up again? I get the tokens value will drop drastically but if you look at the bigger picture,the coins does drop it's credibility in the process.I mean who'd buy the coin if everyone's dumping it ?
Activity: 140
With more and more TIME token distribution, the price will be burnt by bounty hunters, they will dump on the market because the price of bitcoin is insanely high.

The bounty pool is an extremely small amount of the total supply. If bounty participants want to convert to BTC asap, that's their right, and it is fine. Whales still aren't selling.

Jump to: