Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 184. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
yes.. i am.. i dont know what to do..I invested,,in my coinbase i dont see balance in 0.01 ETH.. BUT when i put that same coin address in myetherwallet.com in the option menu called View Wallet Info.. i can see my TIMES..TOKEN look There is no way to fix that? i hope a help thanks

Ok. You have TIME on your myetherwallet. Is that the total TIME you got, or is some not showing?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
i have a problem.. my problem is that i put my coin adrees of coinbase in chorobank when they send my tokens.. now i dont know how to use my tokens if in coinbase dont show me that.. but when put my coin ETH in www.myetherwallet.com ..there i can see my tokens.. just look the image...https://pixhost.org/show/16/37778343_tokens.jpg

Coinbase is just an ETH wallet. They do not have TIME. I am a little confused. You had it sent to Coinbase, but it is also in your myetherwallet? I see the coins on your myetherwallet in the picture. All you need to do is have an ETH balance of 0.01 minimum and you can send the TIME on it to another wallet with ERC20 support, or to a TIME wallet address on an exchange.

Did you send email to [email protected] explaining?

yes.. i am.. i dont know what to do..I invested,,in my coinbase i dont see balance in 0.01 ETH.. BUT when i put that same coin address in myetherwallet.com in the option menu called View Wallet Info.. i can see my TIMES..TOKEN look https://pixhost.org/show/16/37778343_tokens.jpg There is no way to fix that? i hope a help thanks..here my ETH address in my coinbase https://pixhost.org/show/16/37779987_tokens3.jpg

on the ico account i see the time tokens have been sent. i can see also a transaction link. but in my ethereum  wallet there are not.

i simply copied the new address of account from ethereum wallet to the site.

the account address is correct.

i don't know what is happening. where i can get support??

Send an email to [email protected] immediately.

After that, can you PM me a picture of your ethereum wallet, and a TX for the transaction?

Thank you.
i have a problem.. my problem is that i put my coin adrees of coinbase in chorobank when they send my tokens.. now i dont know how to use my tokens if in coinbase dont show me that.. but when put my coin ETH in www.myetherwallet.com ..there i can see my tokens.. just look the image...https://pixhost.org/show/16/37778343_tokens.jpg

Coinbase is just an ETH wallet. They do not have TIME. I am a little confused. You had it sent to Coinbase, but it is also in your myetherwallet? I see the coins on your myetherwallet in the picture. All you need to do is have an ETH balance of 0.01 minimum and you can send the TIME on it to another wallet with ERC20 support, or to a TIME wallet address on an exchange.

Did you send email to [email protected] explaining?
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
on the ico account i see the time tokens have been sent. i can see also a transaction link. but in my ethereum  wallet there are not.

i simply copied the new address of account from ethereum wallet to the site.

the account address is correct.

i don't know what is happening. where i can get support??
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Any news about bounty distribuition?

I really want to get my TIME tokens! This will be awesome token
Activity: 9
Activity: 983
Merit: 502

How it is possible that I lost my third transaction from wallet to liqui.io? First 9TIME goes fine, secon also but on third I sent 0.3xxx TIME at it never came on the liqui?

There is a minimum deposit of 1 TIME on liqui. If you deposit anything 0.99 TIME and under, it will show on the blockchain, but not in your balance until you get it to 1 TIME.

Really??? Wtf is wrong with that liqui? 0.1 TIME withdraw fee and below 1TIME it is not shown? Can you tell me how to withdraw whole 18.3xxx time to the wallet instead of 18.000 which is preset at the moment?

Ok, I misunderstood. I thought you meant you sold the 18 TIME on there, and then sent 0.3 TIME. My Bad. If you have 18 showing on liqui balance right now, the 0.3 should have arrived as well. You will need to contact liqui support if that is the case.

No no... 18TIME is there. Only third transaction is missing. Now I sent 1.1TIME more, to maybe trigger a small one but only 1.1TIME came. Ok, I will contact support. Tnx.
Whether, it's a matter in terms of sending a token in exchange ??
Activity: 56

How it is possible that I lost my third transaction from wallet to liqui.io? First 9TIME goes fine, secon also but on third I sent 0.3xxx TIME at it never came on the liqui?

There is a minimum deposit of 1 TIME on liqui. If you deposit anything 0.99 TIME and under, it will show on the blockchain, but not in your balance until you get it to 1 TIME.

Really??? Wtf is wrong with that liqui? 0.1 TIME withdraw fee and below 1TIME it is not shown? Can you tell me how to withdraw whole 18.3xxx time to the wallet instead of 18.000 which is preset at the moment?

Ok, I misunderstood. I thought you meant you sold the 18 TIME on there, and then sent 0.3 TIME. My Bad. If you have 18 showing on liqui balance right now, the 0.3 should have arrived as well. You will need to contact liqui support if that is the case.

No no... 18TIME is there. Only third transaction is missing. Now I sent 1.1TIME more, to maybe trigger a small one but only 1.1TIME came. Ok, I will contact support. Tnx.

Is chronobank going to link ico funds for next byteball distribution?

I am not sure, i have passed this question along to the team.
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
Is chronobank going to link ico funds for next byteball distribution?

JESUS H ^&%$#.
Myetherwallet is the worst, so i have to transfer from Time to ETH, then swap to BTC?
WTF waste of my breath to even say.
This is doomed, into a black hole of the abyss folks.
Just wait and see = TIME

How to send TIME to an exchange's TIME or personal TIME wallet address:

1. Have a minimum ETH balance of 0.01 or more. (ALL ERC20 tokens require ETH GAS for sends)
2. Click Send Ether and Tokens on top left (next to Generate Wallet)
3. Enter whatever you use to unlock wallet (private key, phrase, file + password, whatever YOU use).
4. A form opens with 3 fields to fill. Put the TIME address you are sending to in field #1
5. Select TIME in the drop down menu on right side of field #2. Enter the amount of TIME you are sending in field #2.
6. Wait until field #3 auto-fills with the gas required. Click generate transaction below field #3.
7. Once transaction details fill, click on send transaction. Click "Yes! I am sure. Make transaction." on right side of pop-up window.

There is no scenario where you should ever have to transfer TIME to ETH to BTC to send.

JESUS H ^&%$#.
Myetherwallet is the worst, so i have to transfer from Time to ETH, then swap to BTC?
Just wait and see = TIME

How to send TIME to an exchange's TIME or personal TIME wallet address:

1. Have a minimum ETH balance of 0.01 or more. (ALL ERC20 tokens require ETH GAS for sends)
2. Click Send Ether and Tokens on top left (next to Generate Wallet)
3. Enter whatever you use to unlock wallet (private key, phrase, file + password, whatever YOU use).
4. A form opens with 3 fields to fill. Put the TIME address you are sending to in field #1
5. Select TIME in the drop down menu on right side of field #2. Enter the amount of TIME you are sending in field #2.
6. Wait until field #3 auto-fills with the gas required. Click generate transaction below field #3.
7. Once transaction details fill, click on send transaction. Click "Yes! I am sure. Make transaction." on right side of pop-up window.

There is no scenario where you should ever have to transfer TIME to ETH to BTC to send.
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
Activity: 130
Whats with this ridiculous price? who the hell sell so low?
lfo
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
BNM founder
JESUS H ^&%$#.
Just wait and see = TIME
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
What a fool sells the coins below a price ICO?

It's not below ICO price!
    1 TIME = 0.00909091 BTC

And I only got 10% bonus! There are people who got 30% bonus or something like that! And in december the price for 1 BTC wasn't 1190$!

So yes there will be a lot of people who will sell! Not everyone got into Chronobank on the last days of ICO!

It is normal! i strongly suggest to wait till 2021.

Possible TIME rewards scenarios
Scenario 1. (2021)
Issuance fee rewards (1%)
Country    Ticker    Issuance LH    LH Value    Currency    USD    Issuance, USD    Rewards, 2019
AUS    LHAU    400,000    $37.90    AUD    $28.88    $11,551,920    $115,519.33
USA    LHUS    1,400,000    $21.68    USD    $21.68    $30,352,000    $303,520
EU    LHEU    900,000    €25.03    EUR    $27.53    $24,779,700    $247,797
GB    LHGB    600,000    £15.91    GBP    $19.40    $11,641,719    $116,417.33
Total                   $78,325,339    $783,253.66

LH transactions (including LaborX volume): $3,000,000 per day = $1,095,000,000 per year
LH transaction fee rewards (0.15%) = $1,642,500

Total rewards = $2,425,753.66
Scenario 2. (2021)
Issuance fee rewards (1%)
Country    Ticker    Issuance LH    LH Value    Currency    USD    Issuance, USD    Rewards, 2019
AUS    LHAU    0    $37.90    AUD    $28.88    $0    $0
USA    LHUS    0    $21.68    USD    $21.68    $0    $0
EU    LHEU    0    €25.03    EUR    $27.53    $0    $0
GB    LHGB    0    £15.91    GBP    $19.40    $0    $0
Total                   $0    $0

LH transactions (including LaborX volume): $0 per day = $0 per year
LH transaction fee rewards (0.15%) = $0

Total rewards = $0

taken from https://chronobank.io/ and just scroll down till the end!
Jump to: