Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 224. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
what are additional stakes on the spread sheet? how could you get them?
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Any news about signature campaign spreadsheet??

You may now remove your signature and avatar

Ahmed has finished the spreadsheet. This is the "final" version. There are 376 total "approved" participants. The reason this is in quotes is because there may still be a couple disqualifications for using alt accounts to double and triple dip.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDkF47yCP1tlYITTO-np3CQKKQGcTIyTwvyky17F9VI/edit#gid=0

How to get ours stake? do we have to open an account or we can just give ours eth address?

Just be patientย  Wink more information will come later . I thinkย  ย Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Ahmed has finished the spreadsheet. This is the "final" version. There are 376 total "approved" participants. The reason this is in quotes is because there may still be a couple disqualifications for using alt accounts to double and triple dip.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDkF47yCP1tlYITTO-np3CQKKQGcTIyTwvyky17F9VI/edit#gid=0

How to get ours stake? do we have to open an account or we can just give ours eth address?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Your predictions are a fail cos you dont even know what you are talking about cos bounty hunters would get their rewards around march or april lmao.
How far is March ?Light Years ahead ? I hope you know what light years are ...I could care less about the rewards.
He he . you yourself don't know what light year means. Light year is a unit of distance not time.

congratz to dev for this coin, now it's time to wait the relase and start to trade Tongue ( hoping x10 Cheesy )
I think the final ICO price was much less than the 0.01 btc but the good thing is it has limited supply.
Will unsold tokens be burnt?

There are no unsold TIME. The number of TIME were not fix.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
signature was rejected , quit with chronobank and sell all as soon as possible

good luck for all who stay with chronobank
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
congratz to dev for this coin, now it's time to wait the relase and start to trade Tongue ( hoping x10 Cheesy )
I think the final ICO price was much less than the 0.01 btc but the good thing is it has limited supply.
Will unsold tokens be burnt?
Activity: 382
This aint for you this is for serious people.
As serious as a "Joke".And I'm not remotely interested.

Your predictions are a fail cos you dont even know what you are talking about cos bounty hunters would get their rewards around march or april lmao.
How far is March ?Light Years ahead ? I hope you know what light years are ...I could care less about the rewards.

You'll need to be a completely brainless idiot to believe this token is going to 0.0001
I'd say,it will go for much cheaper once they actually hit the market.Because that's what it's real worth is.I have been following them before you learnt spelling "ChronoBank", smarty pants.

This would place TIMEย between piggycoin and britcoin with a marketcap of 70k dollars.
Thanks for providing me with the information I consider utterly useless for my survival.I'm out.

Ok confirmed idiot.

Go on and play on your useless gambling sites nobody will miss you here.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
As serious as a "Joke".And I'm not remotely interested.

You'll need to be a completely brainless idiot to believe this token is going to 0.0001
I'd say,it will go for much cheaper once they actually hit the market.Because that's what it's real worth is.I have been following them before you learnt spelling "ChronoBank", smarty pants.

This would place TIMEย between piggycoin and britcoin with a marketcap of 70k dollars.
Thanks for providing me with the information I consider utterly useless for my survival.I'm out.
copper member
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Activity: 729
Amazingly, Congrats cowdsale has run smoothly and successfully.
Great team and community!
Activity: 382
I hope it hits .1BTC/time. ย Grin
thats is troll price lol to high for my predict it will 0.01 - 0.03 for the first week live on the market
Bullcrap. No.No where nearby! I will tell you how'd go
-First week -(peek time) maybe 0.0001-0.01,I'm definitely on the lesser side!
-Second Week - Serious traders and bounty hunters would try to convert them into bitcoins by selling again.
Third Week - Price may peek up a bit once the bounty fuckers are done with their coins.
Fourth Week -Prices climb down the ladder.
Fifth Week - Panic sells followed by claims about a "shitty" project in the altcoin discussion board.

All of that only if they don't run away with your monies.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
Congratulation on chronobank team for their successful ico. I'm now removing the signature. I'll just wait my bounties now and start trading when it hits an exchange.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
I hope it hits .1BTC/time.ย  Grin
thats is troll price lol to high for my predict it will 0.01 - 0.03 for the first week live on the market
-Second Week - Serious traders and bounty hunters would try to convert them into bitcoins by selling again.
Third Week - Price may peek up a bit once the bounty fuckers are done with their coins.
Fifth Week - Panic sells followed by claims about a "shitty" project in the altcoin discussion board.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276

It is hard to predict starting price of the coin. But yeah i agree the price will drop for a while at the beginning till the ones who are not satisfied about the project sells their coins. After that it can take time for the price to start climbing. Not 4th week but 2th month or 3rd month maybe. Anyway we ll wait and see. Popcorn mode on ย Grin
legendary
"bounty fuckers" it says one of them, lol nice logic ย Wink
Remember, low supply= high price
Although I'm not against them but it's annoying to see a project thread being hijacked by their bounty discussions.If you do the maths,there are actually more posts related to the bounties rather then the actual project discussions.
I remember that since I had to fight my way to get my first limited edition toy.Also at times,the supplies are deterministic low for the "individual gains".
Activity: 570
I hope it hits .1BTC/time. ย Grin

"bounty fuckers"ย  says one of them, lol nice logic ย Wink
Remember, low supply= high price
legendary

Activity: 882
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Those disqualified either didn't hit the required number of constructive posts, didn't use the signature at all, removed it weeks ago, were reported to us by moderators for spamming posts that were not constructive, or were identified as alt accounts.

The blog bounty sheet should be coming tomorrow, or Sunday latest. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for finally updating the Spreadsheet.

I have a question that involves the bounty...

It stated that I have Bounty: 1.186767542
is that converted to TIME coins?

Yes, this is the amount of TIME you will receive. Anyway, I am glad that I can now remove my avatar and signature, I took a great pleasure advertising you Smiley ! Time for new adventures !

Ah okay, I understand it now. Thanks for answering the question!
Jump to: