Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 299. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
just checked the spreadsheet and saw my signature application is rejected, i found out that the link to my profile UID is missing "1" at the end, could you please change it? thanks

Transferred to bounty manager. Thanks.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
It is necessary to push a little bit and endure to the 3000BTC figures today, it is psychological barrier, after which money will roll in non stop, and we will overcome the 10,000 BTC goalย  Smiley

Have you all brain fucked or what?
Activity: 297
It is necessary to push a little bit and endure to the 3000BTC figures today, it is psychological barrier, after which money will roll in non stop, and we will overcome the 10,000 BTC goalย  Smiley
Activity: 154
a few cents do not take literally Wink

I compares it to other campaigns in which he participated, and which are now underway or will be started

At the current cap, the reward for bounty campaign is not just wow

And yet you accept it and post around the forum for pennies?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
just checked the spreadsheet and saw my signature application is rejected, i found out that the link to my profile UID is missing "1" at the end, could you please change it? thanks
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Hi dev,
I want to ask you
how to update my rank member on sigcamp?

Thanks

Hello, and thank you for your support. You can update a rank change on the form here:

https://goo.gl/forms/TXKkFIkZVmzOOrmo1

Thanks dev,
I have updated
Activity: 420
any bounty in twitter or facebook?

No bounty in twitter and facebook. If this bounty ever existed we would specifically ask participants to read at most 1-3 pages back in this thread before asking about bounties.

Cheers!ย  Grin
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
The price per 1 BTC would have to fall below $1 for this to be worth a few cents per participant. If that happens, the value of a signature campaign will be the last of anyone's worries.
lol best comment 2017

True Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
2,996 btc in the ico right now and still 30 day left
Dont too late to join guys. This Chronobank will be the future cryptocurrency in the world.

I hope it will double for the end of ICO. ย Smiley

This project has tremendous potential, I haven't seen any other project that makes so much 'real-world' sense. Wishing the team will receive as many funds as possible to realize the plan. I especially hope to see LaborX happen.

legendary
Activity: 1120
2,996 btc in the ico right now and still 30 day left
Dont too late to join guys. This Chronobank will be the future cryptocurrency in the world.
Activity: 126
Chronobank Community Manager
Hi dev,
I want to ask you

Thanks

Hello, and thank you for your support. You can update a rank change on the form here:

https://goo.gl/forms/TXKkFIkZVmzOOrmo1
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Hi dev,
I want to ask you

Thanks

I compares it to other campaigns in which he participated, and which are now underway or will be started

Participation is not compulsory. If you believe other projects campaigns offer better compensation, then sign up for theirs instead. There will be no hard feelings on either side. Thank you for your interest.

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

so why btc pool for signature bounty is so small? For 2 months the campaign everyone will get a few cents?ย  Undecided Undecided Undecided

Current total signups minus existing rejections = 541. More will be rejected in the next manual update batch. Still more will be rejected at the end of the campaign for not meeting the minimum requirement upon completion. The Minimum pool for this campaign is 2000 TIME.

Using conservative estimates from averaging on prior project's incomplete entry rate of 15%, an additional 71 of this 541 will fail to meet the 50 positive post requirement and be rejected at the end. This leaves the current Number of participants at 470. This would mean 4.26 TIME per participant upon completion, if it ended today.

The current price of TIME is 0.01 BTC. Even assuming 0 growth upon first hitting exchanges, and even with such a limited supply (with some of that locked up for months, to boot), that is a value of $34.79 per participant at current USD price of 1 BTC. This is quite a bit different from 'a few cents'.

The price per 1 BTC would have to fall below $1 for this to be worth a few cents per participant. If that happens, the value of a signature campaign will be the last of anyone's worries.

but depend of rank bct..

Correct, so if you are a jr member for the duration of the entire campaign (if you are active I think it takes 2 weeks to reach member? Not 100% sure, anyway...) you would instead receive $8.69, which is still not a few cents.

The price per 1 BTC would have to fall below $4, in that case, for this to be worth a few cents per jr member participant. If that happens, the value of a signature campaign will still be the last of anyone's worries.
Jump to: