Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 307. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
adwords and facebook advertising. never clicked their ads but i see chronobank everywhere. seem like they do have huge budget for advertising.

Not really. We show ads to people who was on our website, so for them, it seems that ads are everywhere Wink

Hi Chronobank - I see in the Sig sheet that applications for the Signature bounty from 28 December have not been approved. Anybody looking into that?
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
adwords and facebook advertising. never clicked their ads but i see chronobank everywhere. seem like they do have huge budget for advertising.

Not really. We show ads to people who was on our website, so for them, it seems that ads are everywhere Wink
Activity: 126
Chronobank Community Manager
In market right at the time it is most promising project of which crowdfunding campaign will benefit of Bitcoin's recent pump and dump rally which is going to finish soon. I don't see any reason for the total raised amount not becoming double in remaining time. Big projects give big hopes.

Thank you for your interest, and the kind words. If you get time you should check out one of the third party reviews done on our project:

https://www.smithandcrown.com/participate-chronobank-crowdsale/

http://icorating.com/project/23/ChronoBank
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Out of interest. Where are you advertising this ICO ?
I'm aware it's gotten an amount of publicity, but specifically I'm curious about advertising.
thanks Smiley

Hello and thank you for your interest. I do not know the specifics of every part of the marketing. I do know that we have a very experienced marketing guy on the team, and we've been extremely efficient on money spent vs hits generated. I have passed your question along to our CMO.

1 BTC=100 time
3000 BTC=300000 Time

So only 300k time created for now,if I am not wrong

Very less number so will be good for price rise

Many invested during bonus periods, so numbers are a bit different.

It is right around 475 to 485k total TIME right now including everything.

pretty low still so its value is going to be good later. TIME can be traded on exchange so i think it won't take too long for it to rise up.

I'm aware it's gotten an amount of publicity, but specifically I'm curious about advertising.
thanks Smiley

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
In market right at the time it is most promising project of which crowdfunding campaign will benefit of Bitcoin's recent pump and dump rally which is going to finish soon. I don't see any reason for the total raised amount not becoming double in remaining time. Big projects give big hopes.

thanks Smiley

Hello and thank you for your interest. I do not know the specifics of every part of the marketing. I do know that we have a very experienced marketing guy on the team, and we've been extremely efficient on money spent vs hits generated. I have passed your question along to our CMO.

1 BTC=100 time
3000 BTC=300000 Time

It is right around 475 to 485k total TIME right now including everything.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
1 BTC=100 time
3000 BTC=300000 Time

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
1 BTC=100 time
3000 BTC=300000 Time

Activity: 420
So how many Time token generated now with the BTC collected..?

I don't see the exact numbers right now, but it should be well below 500k.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
After bitcoin being down, I have just read this thread and I feel interested in this coin.
Perhaps this is new kind of blockchain related to labour resource and salary. is it right?

Yes, this is a different project when compared to other projects and alt coins out there in the market at the moment. The idea is making a currency tied to time which is kind of unique. Read the white paper for more information.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
After bitcoin being down, I have just read this thread and I feel interested in this coin.
Perhaps this is new kind of blockchain related to labour resource and salary. is it right?
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
This project is good! It's visible that some will dump their coins, and that until they launch something new the value will continue well below the market! If you are smart, will have benefits...
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

thanks Smiley
Activity: 182
They hype is strong on this, like it was with amps and we know how that ended. I'm tired of buying overhyped coins theirfore i'll be sitting this one out and maybe I'll pick up some on the exchange with the major dumping starts,

You are absolutely entitled to your opinion, we respect that. We wish you the best of luck waiting for exchange dumps on this one. Thank you for your interest.
Jump to: