Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 310. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Why Chorono bank dont do twiiter and facebook campaign Huh Huh

If above campaign running somewhere kindly share the link

Thanks
ย Grin

I think there are many cheaters using twitters and facebooks.
They have hundreds and thousands fake accounts online.
I know that chronobank managers are right when they do not use this kind of campaign.
I really admire how to manage and do marketing for their project .
This project must be sucessful after finishing ICO .
But there is truth, If Chronobank held for bounty twitter and facebook, In order to attract investors to put their shares in Chronobank, so it does not hurt to try it all, to progress Chronobank to a good future ..

Cheater are always there in business, so put them into liabilities column , and find other way to stop cheater but social media is somewhere important it should a part of modern marketing

Thanks
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
I will try it , just to know what is the UUID requested in the google form to be part of the signature campaign?

UUID is found on your profile page > forum profile information > url at top > number at end of it. Yours is https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mamamae-143843 so your UUID is 143843
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
I will try it , just to know what is the UUID requested in the google form to be part of the signature campaign?
there is no limit for signature campaign participants?

AFAIK there's no limit for signature campaign participants.

That is correct, no limit to the number of signature campaign participants.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
icowidgets.com
there is no limit for signature campaign participants?

AFAIK there's no limit for signature campaign participants.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
ur Ico investments are frozen..... not going anywhere further...... it even looks suspiscious.............................

It's absolutely been a hard week in crypto as we just went through Christmas eve, Christmas, New Years Eve, New Years day extra long Holiday weekend. Now other parts of the world are still on Holiday until 1/9. This was not unexpected.

Posting weak fud does not count for signature campaign total, by the way. Thank you for your... support.

I know that chronobank managers are right when they do not use this kind of campaign.
But there is truth, If Chronobank held for bounty twitter and facebook, In order to attract investors to put their shares in Chronobank, so it does not hurt to try it all, to progress Chronobank to a good future ..

This has been addressed a couple dozen times in the thread so far, my apologies if you missed it in the many, many pages of this thread. We have multiple team members with very strong social media backgrounds, and a full-court press advertising campaign in all areas. We will not be doing a social media bounty campaign. Thank you for your interest.

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

Thanks
ย Grin

Activity: 420
ur Ico investments are frozen..... not going anywhere further...... it even looks suspiscious.............................
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Thanks
ย Grin
agree with you. at least twitter campaign it could be good!

They've been running campaigns on google adwords by the way so social media i guess is out of the picture besides most of the users don't take on twitter and don't read all those posted there. Chronobank also is advertising in the forum itself which of course can reach out even those who are just staying on mining section.
I've added your avatar. Please update my signature campaign profile. The rank update form doesn't have any avatar info

Transferred to @ahmed.chronobank on slack. Please, join our slack, it's easy: http://chronobank.herokuapp.com
Activity: 59
Merit: 10

Thanks
ย Grin

Activity: 490
โ˜…YoBit.Netโ˜… 1400+ Coins Exchange
I've added your avatar. Please update my signature campaign profile. The rank update form doesn't have any avatar info

Chronobank Support

Its been a hard week of stagnation in the ICO, will you guys consider shortening the ICO period?
Of course this should not effect the rest of the time schedule but just in order to not loose momentum in the fund raising.

I truly believe that announcing the ICO will end in a week or so from now will push those who are waiting to the last minute into sending their share and you can all focus on the real work getting this project fired up

No need to prolong this under these circumstances with no real progress of raising

Hey! We do not plan to shorten ICO period right now and we don't think we need it. Devs are doing their part right now. We don't have to push anyone to bring their share for Christmas. Now when we raised this much we don't have to push anyone in their investment decisions. Everything is in it's right place, let people celebrate their holidays Smiley

+ i dont think it is wise to change rules in the middle of it. that would put bad light on the team

Good point, thank you!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

Chronobank Support

Its been a hard week of stagnation in the ICO, will you guys consider shortening the ICO period?
Of course this should not effect the rest of the time schedule but just in order to not loose momentum in the fund raising.

I truly believe that announcing the ICO will end in a week or so from now will push those who are waiting to the last minute into sending their share and you can all focus on the real work getting this project fired up

No need to prolong this under these circumstances with no real progress of raising

Hey! We do not plan to shorten ICO period right now and we don't think we need it. Devs are doing their part right now. We don't have to push anyone to bring their share for Christmas. Now when we raised this much we don't have to push anyone in their investment decisions. Everything is in it's right place, let people celebrate their holidays Smiley

+ i dont think it is wise to change rules in the middle of it. that would put bad light on the team
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Thanks
ย Grin

Too difficult to manage, too many cheaters, iconomi had 600 cheated accounts, it is unfair to let them make huge money

Thanks
ย Grin

According to our research of previous ICOs fb and twitter bounty campaigns are inefficient. This has been widely discussed already.

My rank has changed to Member. Please update my signature campaign details

Dear Chronobank_Community,

My rank is Sr. Member now. Please update the participants spreadsheet.

Thanks.
Hey guys, thanks for the heads up. Please fill out this form real quick to timestamp the change:

https://goo.gl/forms/TXKkFIkZVmzOOrmo1

I have filled out the form but there is still no result. Why not?

Because it is not fully automated. Form submission timestamp should be enough for you to be sure everything is ok.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

Thanks
ย Grin
agree with you. at least twitter campaign it could be good!
Activity: 364

Thanks
ย Grin
Jump to: