Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 303. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
Hi Bitenhusiasts!
I saw BTC and Blockchains blow up since 2011.

Banking institutions like Santander and CitiBank
are studying to make their transactions viable with this technology,
even one of the biggest technology companies, Microsoft, embellish this EVOLUTION .

Now we will see a great milestone,
a huge step in the cryptocurrency,
with this inovation:

Chronobank

Next revolution in the work,, technology market ย Cheesy

Congratulations to the creators and developers.
I'm grateful to know about this.

Lol Santander is #95 by total assets in worlds rankings of biggest banks, and why the hell would bankers even think of switching over to chronobank blockchain while corporate side chains such as lightning network offer enough versatility, speed, and better rate of successful transaction delivery from sender to recipient which is ideal for building a new centralized utopian economic environment.

Just to clarify, the previous poster mentions different blockchain technologies being embraced by banks and corporations, which is absolutely true. Their main statement re: chronobank was:

Next revolution in the work,, technology market

The post you quoted does not mention anything about bankers switching over to chronobank. Nor should it, because chronobank has nothing to do with banks.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Hi Bitenhusiasts!

even one of the biggest technology companies, Microsoft, embellish this EVOLUTION .

with this inovation:

Chronobank

Lol Santander is #95 by total assets in worlds rankings of biggest banks, and why the hell would bankers even think of switching over to chronobank blockchain while corporate side chains such as lightning network offer enough versatility, speed, and better rate of successful transaction delivery from sender to recipient which is ideal for building a new centralized utopian economic environment.
Activity: 716
Just wanted to ask has there been chatter about Chronobank getting on exchanges? Has any exchanges shown interest in Chronobank as of yet?
Just registered to ChronoBank and went to control panel to check the options buying TIME.
Some of us we are "new" to ...coins and probably we don't own ***coins of any blockchain.

An option to buy TIME with paypal or skrill in not available?

Thanks

Hello and thank you for your interest. Our apologies, but you can only buy with fiat options if you are in AUS. BTC is an option.
Activity: 700
Merit: 265
Just registered to ChronoBank and went to control panel to check the options buying TIME.
Some of us we are "new" to ...coins and probably we don't own ***coins of any blockchain.

An option to buy TIME with paypal or skrill in not available?

Thanks
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
ChronoBank just added 4 additional language versions of their website today! ย That brings the total to 11 different languages.

Nice work translators and ChronoBank team!

Thank you and many thanks to our translators!ย  Roll Eyes
Activity: 728
ChronoBank just added 4 additional language versions of their website today! ย That brings the total to 11 different languages.

Nice work translators and ChronoBank team!

ย 

Activity: 728
More than 600 people joint the signature campaign, the share they will get are tiny.
its now 2965BTC and there are 34 days more to come i think we'd all be seeing 3K+ btc by the end of the ICO. the crypto community needs a job marketplace as huge as upwork for the users with skills.

Hi guys!
I have joined signature campaign, when i know if i'm accepted or not? i must wait a week or...
Thanks!

It usually takes some time. If you don't break the rules stated on first page of this thread - everything should be fine. It looks like your signature is ok.
You can PM @ahmed.chronobank on slack to be sure: http://chronobank.herokuapp.com

ok thanks! i'll contact ahmed.

ahmed don't respond much here. why?

Because conversations about bounties need q/a while we even cannot reply to each message one by one here.
It's also not convenient to spam here the details about each question on bounties. It would be better to PM here, however, if you don't work here as a support you don't get enough karma for fast PM conversations, so he usually even cannot reply when he's up. There are also other tasks on him.

Still, he's mostly online on slack and slack PMs are better suited for the task. I suppose it's easy to join slack and to PM @ahmed.chronobank.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi Bitenhusiasts!

with this inovation:

Chronobank

Believe, invest, not just money, but time. Work on it.

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
..Chronobank.io..

โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„
โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–‘โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€

..JOIN ICO NOW !..

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
its now 2965BTC and there are 34 days more to come i think we'd all be seeing 3K+ btc by the end of the ICO. the crypto community needs a job marketplace as huge as upwork for the users with skills.

Hi guys!
I have joined signature campaign, when i know if i'm accepted or not? i must wait a week or...
Thanks!

It usually takes some time. If you don't break the rules stated on first page of this thread - everything should be fine. It looks like your signature is ok.
You can PM @ahmed.chronobank on slack to be sure: http://chronobank.herokuapp.com

ahmed don't respond much here. why?
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
Hi guys!
Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
LH token price will increase / decrease after listing in exchanger just like bitcoin ?

TIME price will increase / decrease

LH price will be stable (in relevant currency)

So the total Hour supply depends on the BTC collected ? 1 btc = 100hr so far almost 3k collected = 300,000 hr will be distributed if ICO ends now?
Hi guys!
Thanks!

Activity: 800
Merit: 143
Hi guys!
Thanks!
Activity: 415
latest chronowallet and chronoimint updates are impressive! Gj Chronobank team.

and welcome newst team member!
Just an update on additional ongoing artistic translations (for whitepaper, business plan, development plan). Most will be wrapped up within 1 to 2 days, 4 at most on a couple. Also, the next batch of updates/edits on the Signature and Avatar Campaign document will be happening over the next couple of days. Everyone is back from the long holiday and ready to crush. Thank you for your patience and your support!
Jump to: