Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 306. (Read 453660 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1096
We are the ICORating Team,

We prepared an Investment Review of โ€˜Chronobankโ€™ and assigned it a โ€˜Stableโ€™ ranking in terms of investment attractiveness; it should be noted that the project may be of particular interest to investors focused on long-term investments.

Read more in the report: http://icorating.com/project/23/ChronoBank

Hi icorating. The ""Advantages" section of your report says:
The presence of a large user base from Edway Group (about 400,000 people) creates a foundation on which to test ideas and first-introduced concepts to the market without the added problems that come with finding consumers services.
You think that that 400,000 people are consumers ย - that is, those who pay money. But in ChronoBank project they are those who receive money. ย Proof: Edway Group is a "LOC" on the ย scheme from ChronoBank's Whitepaper:

So Edway Group (and its 400,000 workers) is not a "consumer" but "provider" (of labour force).

And it is really a big problem for a ChronoBank project to find a consumers (those, who consume labour force and pay afterwards currently), as ChronoBank whants them to pay for LHT beforehand (before the work is done).

Question: will you correct your mistake, and will you change your Chronobank project ranking (โ€˜Stableโ€™) ?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Chrono Wallet
This browser doesn't support Web3. Use browser like Mist or install Metamask.

I'm getting error to check the Chronobank wallet in Chrome and Firefox.

https://chronobank.github.io/ChronoWallet/#/
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
hello dev
if signature campaign participant want to upgrade their signature
what should they do ?

https://goo.gl/forms/TXKkFIkZVmzOOrmo1 You should fill in the form.

Cheers!
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
hello dev
if signature campaign participant want to upgrade their signature
what should they do ?
Activity: 126
Chronobank Community Manager

Wow, This platform looks so cool. I like this colour and design. it brings the strength and determination for this project.
I 'm very satisfied with this platform .and I will take part in The Chronobank Project.

Thank you for the support, there is much more to come. Stay tuned!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Wow, This platform looks so cool. I like this colour and design. it brings the strength and determination for this project.
I 'm very satisfied with this platform .and I will take part in The Chronobank Project.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Will I be able to join the signature campaign on the 1st? ย Smiley

You should be able to, yes. It is unlimited slots. You will have a lot less time to make your 50 posts then, of course.

It's okay, I will probably enter then though, I should have enough time to make them without being abusiveย  Cheesy
Will I be able to join the signature campaign on the 1st? ย Smiley

You should be able to, yes. It is unlimited slots. You will have a lot less time to make your 50 posts then, of course.

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
whether to follow my newsletter to receive payment?
and when all payments will be made?

The payment will be paid after the ico is end
Please be more patience. You will receive your payment when the ico is end

That is correct, and thanks for the response!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002

The payment will be paid after the ico is end
Please be more patience. You will receive your payment when the ico is end
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
โ˜…Bitvest.ioโ˜… Play Plinko or Invest!

Sadly i discovered this project only today.... It looks very interesting so i registered on your website.

Are you accepting avatar only partecipants in your campaign?

Thanks and good luck.
You can keep watching the spreadsheet and if someone leaves the campaign, you can apply.

Signature campaign is still open to join at any time there is no need to keep watching the spreadsheet. That person asking to join only avatar if that is possible.

Correct. Thank you.
There's no avatar only campaign though.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

Sadly i discovered this project only today.... It looks very interesting so i registered on your website.

Thanks and good luck.
You can keep watching the spreadsheet and if someone leaves the campaign, you can apply.

Signature campaign is still open to join at any time there is no need to keep watching the spreadsheet. That person asking to join only avatar if that is possible.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

Thanks and good luck.

Thanks and good luck.

Sorry, you will have to wear signature to take part in signature campaign. Avatar is a part of the signature campagn.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Thanks and good luck.
adwords and facebook advertising. never clicked their ads but i see chronobank everywhere. seem like they do have huge budget for advertising.

Not really. We show ads to people who was on our website, so for them, it seems that ads are everywhere Wink

Hi Chronobank - I see in the Sig sheet that applications for the Signature bounty from 28 December have not been approved. Anybody looking into that?

They will be added manually later, right after screening history of each. Thanks.
Jump to: