Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 341. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Actually, no changes so no reasons. It's not the list anyways and the framework is yet to be revealed.

ETC is on the list of accepted currencies for ICO btw.

I have to ask if you are official support guy? Because as i see in chronobank official website Q&A section its written;

Question: Which blockchain network is ChoronoBank based on?
Answer: TIME token is on the Ethereum blockchain. LH tokens will be initially created on the Ethereum blockchain, and then the software will be ported to other blockchains: WAVES, NEM, ETC.

The meaning of "ETC" word in answer, is it Ethereum Classic? or "et cetera" ? Can you officially clarify this? As im invested already more than 2 BTC i would like to know if you guys going to work on ethereum classic or not?

I want answer from official guys.

This means 'Ethereum Classic'. There's no technical problem in Ethereum Classic integration, we want the system to be as stable as possible by not relying on one blockchain. However, the technical details are yet to be revealed, this is what I'm trying to say.

Can i invest in chronobank after ico ?Invitations or somethink like that?

After the ICO you will be able to buy your TIME once it reach exchanges.

when the ico end?

The ICO goes on until FEB 15.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor

You'll be able to purchase time from other members or work for it

when the ico end?

15th February
Read the OP
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Actually, no changes so no reasons. It's not the list anyways and the framework is yet to be revealed.

I have to ask if you are official support guy? Because as i see in chronobank official website Q&A section its written;

Question: Which blockchain network is ChoronoBank based on?
Answer: TIME token is on the Ethereum blockchain. LH tokens will be initially created on the Ethereum blockchain, and then the software will be ported to other blockchains: WAVES, NEM, ETC.

The meaning of "ETC" word in answer, is it Ethereum Classic? or "et cetera" ? Can you officially clarify this? As im invested already more than 2 BTC i would like to know if you guys going to work on ethereum classic or not?

I want answer from official guys.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Just deposited 0.1BTC ย  Cheesy

Seems as a very interesting concept

Do you still need translators?

I'm willing to translate everything you need to Croatian. ย Smiley
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
Many people told us that they have intention to invest near the end of ICO

if they have intention to invest then why they are waiting for end of ICO ? Because as they have intention they could get %30 - %20 discounted price?

read my previous post Smiley
The rush seems to be slow down, now 2638BTC, I just hope the 2 months period for the ICO will be justified in the long run and not be like Decent ICO that collected 98% of the fund in the first week and the remaining 7weeks almost nothing.

Many people told us that they have intention to invest near the end of ICO
Knowing that why did your proposed to have a 2 month period for the ico. In 2 months prices of different forks accepted can vary so much that initial bonus on first day might be nothing compared to highly volatile price of other assets (ie Waves, ETH, ETC), ofcourse there is always risk that price won't go up, but trading and other options are still available so that same mount at the start of chronobank ico will be worth more later for sure.

Just been wondering why so long period is needed?
is there a distribution list/amount of the investors?

There is no specific list of investors. You can see total funds collected in each currency on the website: https://chronobank.io/

The escrow addresses from the Escrow image list can be looked at on their respective block explorers to see amounts of each individual address, if you want to look manually I am listing them below:

NOTE: DO NOT SEND DIRECTLY TO AN ICO WALLET ADDRESS
GET YOUR PERSONAL ADDRESS FROM ICO DASHBOARD

https://chronobank.io/#popup-register

WAV
ICO wallet is 1W3PQ5gszpaa6yPkGg7DuojbvYeSuGJzQC3aK

I think you should remove 1W because latest version of Waves mainnet and wallet software fully deprecated/removed it

Thank you, mate. We already did it.
is there a distribution list/amount of the investors?

There is no specific list of investors. You can see total funds collected in each currency on the website: https://chronobank.io/

The escrow addresses from the Escrow image list can be looked at on their respective block explorers to see amounts of each individual address, if you want to look manually I am listing them below:

NOTE: DO NOT SEND DIRECTLY TO AN ICO WALLET ADDRESS
GET YOUR PERSONAL ADDRESS FROM ICO DASHBOARD

https://chronobank.io/#popup-register

WAV
ICO wallet is 1W3PQ5gszpaa6yPkGg7DuojbvYeSuGJzQC3aK

I think you should remove 1W because latest version of Waves mainnet and wallet software fully deprecated/removed it
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Why eth classic when they can do it on eth itself. ย There would however be tons of things to do if they will work wirh different platform. So rather than putting efforts to implement on multiple blockchain why not on their own.

Ethereum Classic can be on this list as it proves to be sustainable.

As you said "can be" and in the link that you have provided i can see that ethereum classic is not included yet?

"ChronoBank will use several different blockchains to issue and trade LH tokens, likely including Bitcoin, Waves, Ethereum and NEM. The reasons are financial, cultural and ideological."

But as i remember that ETC (ethereum classic) was in the list, what is changed? Is there any specific reason to not add ethereum classic to list?

Ethereum Classic can be on this list as it proves to be sustainable.

As you said "can be" and in the link that you have provided i can see that ethereum classic is not included yet?

"ChronoBank will use several different blockchains to issue and trade LH tokens, likely including Bitcoin, Waves, Ethereum and NEM. The reasons are financial, cultural and ideological."

But as i remember that ETC (ethereum classic) was in the list, what is changed? Is there any specific reason to not add ethereum classic to list?

I have a question;

Personally i believe that "ethereum" has no future regarding to hard forks, which is totally against immutability.

So as ChronoBank guys, can i get little bir more specific information about your intentions to work with Ethereum Classic. Are you going to be keep in touch and/or work with Ethereum Classic as well?

We plan to add integrations with multiple blockchains and Ethereum Classic can be on this list as it proves to be sustainable. Here's the intro article on this: https://blog.chronobank.io/why-chronobank-will-use-multiple-blockchain-a42445f3d4e6#.pxkrixohf

More technical details coming soon!

Thank you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
Chronobank at larva guys Cheesy

The Banner are everywhere, it's so good sign for ico while a lot of ICO were Fail in 2016 Cheesy
Activity: 294
Chronobank at larva guys Cheesy

When I watch music video on youtube I found the same advertisement, maybe google network finds we are bitcoin&altcoin lovers, I usually search altcoins in google, so google can optimize the advertisement exposures.
I have a question;

Personally i believe that "ethereum" has no future regarding to hard forks, which is totally against immutability.

So as ChronoBank guys, can i get little bir more specific information about your intentions to work with Ethereum Classic. Are you going to be keep in touch and/or work with Ethereum Classic as well?

Jump to: