Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 344. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Chronobank will start growing to more strong this place is full of haters who are feeling jealous to see the great success ahead. We are so strong into this community and keep spreading our love.

Indeed it happens to all projects.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Chronobank will start growing to more strong this place is full of haters who are feeling jealous to see the great success ahead. We are so strong into this community and keep spreading our love.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
I give up. To me its a scam and fraud and im staying away. Please dont keep trying to change my mind or fight otherwise.

Glad to see you 'gave up' for about 8 minutes. Once again you're dumb as a box of rocks.

The major project usually has a lot of haters
then they will be sorry to see this continue to growย  Cheesy
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
I give up. To me its a scam and fraud and im staying away. Please dont keep trying to change my mind or fight otherwise.

Glad to see you 'gave up' for about 8 minutes. Once again you're dumb as a box of rocks.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
So what is going on here?
All you guys are conducting ICOs and you fud someone's ICO that got 2000btc in a day while yours got nothing?
Its no surprise for Chronobank, they did google and facebook advertising to reach out investors.

Small time Scam ICOs don't do that.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Chronobank. Where is my money?Huh?? I did what you asked and lived up to my part of the deal. Now it's time for you to pay up or im going to bring a shit storm on your head.
The clock is ticking.

Hey,

We'd be happy to help you if you have any issues. However, could you be a little bit more specific, please?

Yeah, your fucking boss asked me to put in btc and told me I could have them back on the 15th. I've been emailing and messaging him since the 15th and he's ignoring me.

I WANT MY FUCKING BTC BACK NOW! 375 BTC ARE OWED TO ME FROM YOUR BOSS

What are you talking about. No-one from the team has ever taken anything from you. Relax

Is that legit? I mean if anyone asks you to please put btc in for ico well give it back, well that should be hint #1 not to put anything in. Anyways going to let this team show what they have. Looking forward to seeing updates etc.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Chronobank. Where is my money?Huh?? I did what you asked and lived up to my part of the deal. Now it's time for you to pay up or im going to bring a shit storm on your head.
The clock is ticking.

Hey,

We'd be happy to help you if you have any issues. However, could you be a little bit more specific, please?

Yeah, your fucking boss asked me to put in btc and told me I could have them back on the 15th. I've been emailing and messaging him since the 15th and he's ignoring me.

What are you talking about. No-one from the team has ever taken anything from you. Relax
Activity: 518
Escrow still not update,anyway roadmap have this

Q2 is April to June

and Q4 is October to December
for 1 year couple of people who invest maybe die and price will be ico or higher.

In my mind is the fake of etherum,example adidas-adidos.
Activity: 420
The clock is ticking.

Hey,

It has been already stated many times: we do not ask investors to send us coins directly. All transactions go through the portal via Crowdsale Dashboard in your account.
Anyways, could you please tell us whom exactly do you mean? Thanks.

Phoenix1969 is the biggest scammer of them all, if he took your money im delighted to hear it and I hope you never get it back. I may actually invest here now, I can get with someone who scams scammers.

Thanks for your support, but we're in different business Wink

It seems FUDsters have taken over this thread, Is it a sin to be able to raise 2000+BTC on the first day of the ICO, where were you before the ICO begins

Looks like guys are just lolling around. This can be dangerous sometimes, but that's inevitable and we have to be ok with that.
Many people believed in our project and we appreciate their support!

Cheers everyone!

Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
It seems FUDsters have taken over this thread, Is it a sin to be able to raise 2000+BTC on the first day of the ICO, where were you before the ICO begins
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Phoenix1969 is the biggest scammer of them all, if he took your money im delighted to hear it and I hope you never get it back. I may actually invest here now, I can get with someone who scams scammers.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
LIR DEV
The clock is ticking.

Hey,

The clock is ticking.

Hey,

legendary
LIR DEV
Now you guys get all quiet and have no more answers. Probably running and hiding in a hole somewhere. Give me my btc or the shits going to fuck up royally for you and your ico.
You cant take my btc and my peoples btc and then run, who do you think you are?
legendary
LIR DEV
The clock is ticking.

Good luck mate. We'll do our best to prove you're wrong.

Thank you for your interest in our project anyways.
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.

Isn't there an escrow for the funds to which one of them is sasha ivanov of waves?
And their wallet is multi sig so all of the rest escrow has to agree before funds are released.

Here's the BTC multisig escrow:

DO NOT SEND COINS DIRECTLY TO ESCROW ADDRESSES!
GET YOUR PERSONAL ADDRESS FROM THE ICO DASHBOARD!

BTC

ICO wallet is 36LHZyzMASdBQMecfSrTx5sGDaFS73YLLJ

Escrow signatories will be:ย  ย ย ย 
  • ChronoBank Team - Lead signatory
  • Ransu Salovaara (CEO of Revoltra and TokenMarket) - Escrow
  • Sasha Ivanov (CEO of WAVES Platform) - Escrow
  • Oleg Khovayko (CTO of EmerCoin) - Escrow
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Isn't there an escrow for the funds to which one of them is sasha ivanov of waves?
And their wallet is multi sig so all of the rest escrow has to agree before funds are released.
Jump to: