Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 343. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
I think this ICO will reach the highest result and all big investors has taken part in this project.
Good health to Chronobank. I love it
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Is chronobank have minimal fund to start trading?

trading? I think not the time to trade.

maybe on Waves DEX later?

it depends when WAVES DEX will be available. though it will take some time before ICO finishes.

Q: โ€œLetโ€™s move onto the next question. Marousi is asking, โ€˜When do you anticipate that the DEX will be released on the main net? A realistic timeframe please.โ€™โ€ฆโ€
A: โ€œSo, the plan is like that. We release DEX on the test-net next week after peer review. A coder from our team has to review the code again. And, we will release it on the test-net. In December we will be testing it. It wonโ€™t be released on the main-net in December, thatโ€™s for sure. Realistically, we will be able to release it aroundโ€ฆ the third week or the fourth week of January. Itโ€™s a realistic assessment of this release. We have to test it; no one did it before, so we have to test it very carefully to understand that it really works, and is secure. We have to test it for a month I think. Holidays are to be had, so it will affect our progress. So in any case, our timeframe for this is mid-January.โ€œ

http://coremedia.info/index.php/waves-news/item/366-waves-q-a-transcript-with-sasha-ivanov-sunday-december-11-2016
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
I will apply for the signature campaign. Should I wait to become a member,ย  or start from junior directly?
Activity: 473
Is chronobank have minimal fund to start trading?

trading? I think not the time to trade.

maybe on Waves DEX later?

it depends when WAVES DEX will be available. though it will take some time before ICO finishes.
Activity: 367
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
how is the wave investment calculated? do take a median of the hole ico time ( like ark.io ) or the value at the point of investing or just the last the three days before the ico ends ( like iconomi ) or .......Huh?

Hello and thank you for your interest. It is the value at the time of investment.
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Activity: 700
Merit: 264
how is the wave investment calculated? do take a median of the hole ico time ( like ark.io ) or the value at the point of investing or just the last the three days before the ico ends ( like iconomi ) or .......Huh?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Activity: 625
Merit: 501

Dont see much value in this, not much new. ICO is for quick money for the "dev team". Look at these promoters working hard, lol. I will stay away. Only a few ICOs make sense, definitely not this one.

Ok what other projects are doing this for recruitment and employment industry? You said not much new here there must be some examples you can list, right?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
Activity: 504
I give up. To me its a scam and fraud and im staying away. Please dont keep trying to change my mind or fight otherwise.

Glad to see you 'gave up' for about 8 minutes. Once again you're dumb as a box of rocks.

Dont see much value in this, not much new. ICO is for quick money for the "dev team". Look at these promoters working hard, lol. I will stay away. Only a few ICOs make sense, definitely not this one.
Activity: 742
Ico could go smoothly,ย  is already pretty far,ย  and the rules do help.

ICO funds release

Funds will be released in 3 stages when the following milestones are met:
1.ย ย ย TIME Token post ICO distribution complete: 50% funds released
2.ย ย ย Labour Hour Minimal Viable Product complete: 25% funds released
3.ย ย ย Labour Hour launch: 25 % funds released

Activity: 812
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
mining is so 2012-2013
Activity: 332
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
I give up. To me its a scam and fraud and im staying away. Please dont keep trying to change my mind or fight otherwise.

Glad to see you 'gave up' for about 8 minutes. Once again you're dumb as a box of rocks.

lol, he is just a retarded troll, cb has best marketing i have seen so far, moon project.
Jump to: