Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 347. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
icowidgets.com
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
Not so bad, 2 million USD worth already raised in first 2 days. Other ICOs can only dream of raising this is its whole ICO period.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Joined the signature campaign but made a mistake when I submitted the form first. Good luck with the ICO!
Activity: 518
Hello just an update on the issue where some sent in funds before the 30% bonus expired, and did not get the 30% bonus once it finally arrived. All of the PM here and on Slack I got about it, should be fixed and credited the 30% bonus now.

If anyone else had this happen but did not let us know yet, please PM me here or on slack @john.chronobank with the TX number and email address of your chronobank website account.
How much you invest maybe i also invest the same?
Hello just an update on the issue where some sent in funds before the 30% bonus expired, and did not get the 30% bonus once it finally arrived. All of the PM here and on Slack I got about it, should be fixed and credited the 30% bonus now.

If anyone else had this happen but did not let us know yet, please PM me here or on slack @john.chronobank with the TX number and email address of your chronobank website account.
Activity: 367
Activity: 504
Activity: 330
Silverlink
green trust rating on that ico review site speaks very well of project, let's get into this train!
What are the chances this is a scam and i want to here from the community not the devs.

You can read this report for example and check the corresponding icorating page.

You can also check an excellent in-depth third party full review here: https://www.smithandcrown.com/participate-chronobank-crowdsale/

Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Activity: 330
Silverlink
What are the chances this is a scam and i want to here from the community not the devs.

You can read this report for example and check the corresponding icorating page.

what is the highest score on that site?
icowidgets.com

Activity: 409
damn it.. and i was assuming jr. member ment newbie lol.. my bad.

And just so you know for the future, different ranks have different capabilities and signature max lengths.

Avatar only becomes available at full member (full member is 1 rank above simple "member")
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
All i know about this project is just Good Projectย  Cool (my feeling) lets see the next phase

joining your Sig. Campaign CrhonoBank Wink

Activity: 420

Maybe instead of asking random anonymous people you should do your own research. If you did and compared everything about this project to all other ico you wouldn't be asking that question.

Maybe that's just part of research Smiley
Activity: 625
Merit: 501

Maybe instead of asking random anonymous people you should do your own research. If you did and compared everything about this project to all other ico you wouldn't be asking that question.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
icowidgets.com
After ico end when trading will open?

Some time will be needed to distribute the tokens. I can expect the trading can be started soon after that.
Jump to: