Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 346. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager

Hi) Tell me, how many coins?

I was looking for a very long time, I read many documents, but never found an answer.

thanks.

Hello, and thank you for your interest.

Total coins = number of coins purchased + 12% for founders + team members + advisors + adoption. So, if for example, 825,000 total TIME is purchased during the sale (with all bonuses included) then the total number of TIME will be 937,500 (825,000 + 12%)

Yeah, 2 millions USD raised.

Dont forget that one entity control 75% of the total investments. 1,500,000.00 USD.

Watch out.

Hello, and thank you forย  your interest. The VC investment was in AUD, not USD. Here is the full context:

And from their website:
AXL Strategic Partners provide investment advice and capital for quality early stage venture capital and private equity investment opportunities on behalf of a domestic and international client base.

The partners of AXL Strategic have assessed many block chain technology based investment opportunities and consider this project to be of global significance. We wish Labor X Australia Pty Ltd great success in their launch.

Chris Anderson โ€“ Director
Activity: 711
Merit: 250
Yeah, 2 millions USD raised.

Dont forget that one entity control 75% of the total investments. 1,500,000.00 USD.

Watch out.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Great project, just joined this one and bitcoingo, hope we all grow our bitcoins!
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

Hi) Tell me, how many coins?

I was looking for a very long time, I read many documents, but never found an answer.

thanks.
Activity: 126
Chronobank Community Manager
Do Chronobank use the address ETH Huh

If you mean how to invest with ETH, it is the same as other currencies, you do it all within your personal dashboard on the website: https://chronobank.io/

Click get your payment address under ETH

Does it mean that I have missed the first day bonus or it is still available for investors?

I'm looking for new opportunities to earn online and looking for good bonus in early ICOs.

Hello and thank you for your interest, the first 24hrs of 30% bonus is over. There is a 20% bonus for 5+ more days.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
I found Chronobank almost all web ,. and it's good for the futureย  Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Does it mean that I have missed the first day bonus or it is still available for investors?

I'm looking for new opportunities to earn online and looking for good bonus in early ICOs.
Activity: 210
kcin obazs
Can you please tell me, if in the future Chronobank will be list on an exchange (like poloniex bittrex etc..)

yes, in the future chronobank will be list in some exchange
like bittrex and other
most answers are listed here:

https://chronobank.io/faq
exchanges.
Thank you all so much!! Grin
Activity: 168
2600 btc in 48 hours
its very nice. 10k or above is possible in the ico.

Yes surely this is one of the big ones from this year.ย  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
icowidgets.com
a question iย  asked in different forum, but didnยดt recieved any answer:

how can i make an avatar to my profile?

At the current moment there's no way for you to add an avatar.

Avatars are available to the Full Members and up only - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608
Activity: 719
2600 btc in 48 hours
its very nice. 10k or above is possible in the ico.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
a question iย  asked in different forum, but didnยดt recieved any answer:

how can i make an avatar to my profile?
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
Can you please tell me, if in the future Chronobank will be list on an exchange (like poloniex bittrex etc..)

yes, in the future chronobank will be list in some exchange
like bittrex and other exchanges.
Activity: 210
kcin obazs
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hi ChronoBankers,

I'd like to share my PM to Chronobank_Community after they've resolved some hiccups with my ICO buy-in.

I paid with ETC, but TIME balance still shows zero after 3974 confirmations.
Any problems?

Hello, I am passing this along to the team. Please PM me here if anything changes in the meantime, thank you.

Chronobank_Community (CC) picked up my complaint soon after it was posted. This was followed up with numerous PMs where CC promptly kept me up to date after passing my info to the tech team. CC apologised for inconvenienced caused and repeatedly reassured me that it will be sorted out. At one point, when there was no development after a while, and I was just waiting (not putting pressure on them) CC PMed me saying โ€œHi again just letting you know we didn't forget you. It's going to get fixed, thank you for your patience.โ€

Finally, I was informed that they had to do this manually and I received my TIME tokens plus 30% bonus (after that period had passed, as promised).

Then I pointed out that when they did the allocation manually, it was based on current ETC/BTC conversion rate, which worked out to my disadvantage.

CC reverted to their team and sorted that out to reflect the conversion rate at time of transaction instead.

The difference involved was a small amount, and they did it nevertheless. What impressed me was the very professional way CC and the team handled this customer support - at a level Iโ€™ve not experienced even from established corporations, not to mention any and all other ICOs and crypto projects.

Way to go! Youโ€™ve set the bar very high for others!

PS.
While waiting for them to settle my buy-in via ETC, I opened another account to buy in with BTC. Now Iโ€™m patting my back for that decision Smiley. This team/project is a class of its own!
Jump to: