Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 358. (Read 453660 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Today is ICO Chronobank ICO started i dont want to miss the bonus chance, will participate and invest to buy some TIME
Good luck for all chronobank team i hope this ICO will success
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
Hey folks, there are a couple minor issues with the website. The 30 minute timer is being worked on. There is NOT supposed to be a minimum to invest, that is also being worked on. Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
icowidgets.com
If to invest with different crypto (for example ETH) - exchange rate to BTC will be in moment of transaction or will counted at the end of ICO?

In the moment of transaction.
Activity: 394
They update the site and the MIN investment is now .01 btc.

They fixed it...all is good...go go go!!
Activity: 796
Merit: 529
If to invest with different crypto (for example ETH) - exchange rate to BTC will be in moment of transaction or will counted at the end of ICO?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Do I need to invest at least 1 BTC in order to receive a 30% bonus? I am not sure if I am misunderstanding the terms and conditions. Thank you.
Activity: 961
Noticed, there is minimum payment tag. Please verify if this is correct: you can send only transactsions that exceeds amount of minimum sum indicated.

But what will happen if smb sends required amount in batches or will just send smaller ammount, will funds will be returned?
Activity: 961
Hey, Chronobank_Community

Will 30% bonus be active for the first 24 hours of the ICO?

That is correct, the 30% bonus is active for the first 24hours.
Plz check bonus time on ICO site, it shows atm: "Bonus ends in 411623 hours", that's abit more than 24 hoursย  Tongue
Activity: 796
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

Another poster had replied yesterday:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17175523

One letter should be capital and there must be atleas 1 number, it's not stated but it won't accept a full lower case password

Is that possibly it? If not, could it be an adblocker active somehow messing it up? I tested it again just now and it worked. Let me know if this continues, I will alert the team if so.

[/quote]
I have done this and removed all #%ยง-)....
Activity: 367
Hello all,

We are the ICORating Team,

We prepared an Investment Review of โ€˜Chronobankโ€™ and assigned it a โ€˜Stableโ€™ ranking in terms of investment attractiveness; it should be noted that the project may be of particular interest to investors focused on long-term investments.

Read more in the report: http://icorating.com/project/23/ChronoBank

great report!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
2 questions before opening:

- about investments done to ICO portal, shoud they to be done from the wallets we have access to private keys (not from exchange) or still we can make transactions from exchanges as well?
- as tokkens will be created on different platforms does that mean that doing investment let's say in waves we get our tokkens on waves platform?

Hello, and thank you for your interest, responses are below.

1) Yes, you can send from any wallets, including exchange wallets.

2) TIME tokens are initially on the Ethereum platform.

Stupid question... the UUID for the sig campaign application, is that associated with my BCT account (and if so, where can I find it) or do we simply generate our own?

Heya, not a stupid question at all. Your UUID is located on your profile page > click forum profile information > the number in the url at the top of the page is your UUID. Yours is 261475

Thanks!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 669
Hello, Chronobank I saw your Business Proposal and White Paper are still in English the translation bounty to Spanish is still available?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Chainjoes.com
Grin what is the minimum invest?

i think minimum buy 1 coin
is Time coin(choronobank coin) price 0.01 bitcoin, so minimum investment 0.01bitcoin
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Hello all,

We prepared an Investment Review of โ€˜Chronobankโ€™ and assigned it a โ€˜Stableโ€™ ranking in terms of investment attractiveness; it should be noted that the project may be of particular interest to investors focused on long-term investments.

Great news! Thank you!
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Hello all,

Jump to: