Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 359. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
I want to see the amount of ICO at first 24 hours.

If there are too much money..

This ICO has no amount limit. This is some critical points.

From wan.

Heya and thank you for your interest. You can see the plans for different funding tiers here:

https://chronobank.io/files/dev_plan.pdf
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
I want to see the amount of ICO at first 24 hours.

If there are too much money..

This ICO has no amount limit. This is some critical points.

From wan.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
icowidgets.com
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
It's just a matter of TIME before ICO starts. 2 more hours and let's see how much will it raise in first 24 hours.
the same as yesterday

Code:
Password should be at least 8 chars long
Password is much more then 8 chars long
tried only ASCI numbers, letters, etc
not possible to register here Huh
is there a limit?

Another poster had replied yesterday:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17175523

One letter should be capital and there must be atleas 1 number, it's not stated but it won't accept a full lower case password

Is that possibly it? If not, could it be an adblocker active somehow messing it up? I tested it again just now and it worked. Let me know if this continues, I will alert the team if so.

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

ย Huh

Hello, I just tested this and it worked for me. What email are you using? What browser? I have passed this on to the team as well.

firefox and chrome

the same as yesterday

Code:
Password should be at least 8 chars long
Password is much more then 8 chars long
tried only ASCI numbers, letters, etc
not possible to register here Huh
is there a limit?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Joined signature and avatar me too!
have done too Smiley

but

where to find the UUID?

thx

Your UUID is located on your profile page > click forum profile information > the number in the url at the top of the page is your UUID. Yours is 19432
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
Hey, Chronobank_Community

Will 30% bonus be active for the first 24 hours of the ICO?

That is correct, the 30% bonus is active for the first 24hours.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hey, Chronobank_Community

Will 30% bonus be active for the first 24 hours of the ICO?
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
2 questions before opening:

- about investments done to ICO portal, shoud they to be done from the wallets we have access to private keys (not from exchange) or still we can make transactions from exchanges as well?
- as tokkens will be created on different platforms does that mean that doing investment let's say in waves we get our tokkens on waves platform?

Hello, and thank you for your interest, responses are below.

1) Yes, you can send from any wallets, including exchange wallets.

2) TIME tokens are initially on the Ethereum platform.

Stupid question... the UUID for the sig campaign application, is that associated with my BCT account (and if so, where can I find it) or do we simply generate our own?

Heya, not a stupid question at all. Your UUID is located on your profile page > click forum profile information > the number in the url at the top of the page is your UUID. Yours is 261475
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Stupid question... the UUID for the sig campaign application, is that associated with my BCT account (and if so, where can I find it) or do we simply generate our own?

Nope, thats the min requirement for one-time buy. That's for ur own safety. They don't wanna see u crying over ur loss in case ico burns thus they limit the size of one-time purchase, to filter out little fish like u who can't afford a pair of trousers. I'm sure they will push it down before starting date, so unemployed dudes could buy into this maddening shitsale. What a scamfest lol. Though u know, at this time they're undecided whether they should push the entrance requirement down or keep it as is coz if the ICO bruns, u will be the first to complain over ur loss, so better keep it as is for the time being. I'd advice that u throw as much cash as u can on this shit bro. The more u contribute to the clowns fest the bitter ur life be after it goes belly up.

That's incorrect. There is no minimum requirement.
Activity: 196
ะฃะดaั‡ะธ ะฟpoeะบั‚y. ะŸoะดะฟะธcัŒ ycั‚aะฝoะฒะปeะฝa!
Jump to: