Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 370. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Hey. Unable to register on the site ย http://chronobank.io/

Hello, servers are being upgraded, and the site may not be available for a couple of hours. Thank you for your patience.

The upgrade has been completed!

If you have any technical issues report to [email protected], please
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
Hey. Unable to register on the siteย  http://chronobank.io/

Hello, servers are being upgraded, and the site may not be available for a couple of hours. Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
This is my thought about chronobank.io
Do you think if Time token will be a well-known coin of Altcoins in the year of 2017.
although this ICO launching does not still start but I feel this coin will be the most prominent and significant coin worth investment in 2017
and I will spend more BTC for this project.
What about you? Please tell your opinion about this project .
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
About the signature campaign : if my rank upgrades during the campaign, will I be able to fill in a form to indicate that and get paid to the higher rank for the following weeks ?

Got your question. We'll try to update this information here and in bounty's thread soon.
what is the minimum funding goal? Questions should be answered with "X amount of bitcoin" , not "you can find it here" and a link.

Minimum we aim for is 500 btc to start with:
Activity: 2086
Merit: 575

ย I HATE the chronobank supports and surroundings replying everything with " you can find your answere here: " type of answers , dude just tell me what the answer is don't link me somewhere else.

ย For example , what is the minimum funding goal? Questions should be answered with "X amount of bitcoin" , not "you can find it here" and a link.
Activity: 391
About the signature campaign : if my rank upgrades during the campaign, will I be able to fill in a form to indicate that and get paid to the higher rank for the following weeks ?
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
We are upgrading our servers

Chronobank.io may not be available in next few hours
Activity: 420
I'll get ready to be part of ChronoBank I saw something beautiful in front may also be worth mentioning the next ICN
Our community is prepared to wait for ย TIME

Thank you, mate. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or in our slack: http://chronobank.herokuapp.com/
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
I'll get ready to be part of ChronoBank I saw something beautiful in front may also be worth mentioning the next ICN
Our community is prepared to wait forย  TIME
Activity: 126
Chronobank Community Manager

Our social media presence is quite strong, there are no plans for social media bounties at this time, thank you for your interest.

I see a huge amount of people with your avatar indeed.

I think it's a great looking avatar, personally!

Hello guyz i'm IN.

All my best to ChronoBank's Team Smiley

(testing this beautifull CB sig)

Thank you for your support!

What is the minimum funding goal?

You can see the minimum goal, and plans for other tiers that may be reached in the development plan here:

https://chronobank.io/files/dev_plan.pdf

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
https://www.oppopenwifi.com
not open bounty social media campaign dev
twitter campaign and facebook campaign
i think if you use social media campaign can inraese your ico selling

Twitter - more than 4 000 followers
Facebook - more than 17 000 followers

I am not an advertising expert, but seems like the results are very good even without the social media bounty campaigns
wow... TERMS very difficult

Maybe there's a misunderstanding here. It doesn't mean you must have 4k or 17k followers to participate. It means Chronobank has 4k and 17k followers.

There's no social media bounty campaign for Chronobank ICO.
Ok, I now understand, thankyouย  Grin
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
https://www.oppopenwifi.com
not open bounty social media campaign dev
twitter campaign and facebook campaign
i think if you use social media campaign can inraese your ico selling

Twitter - more than 4 000 followers
Facebook - more than 17 000 followers

I am not an advertising expert, but seems like the results are very good even without the social media bounty campaigns
agreeย  Cheesy
iconomi had social media campaign and now it has only a few more followers(but more time in the market too, so its normal).

i do think social media is important, but as long as they do a good advertising it will be ok.
yeah I hope so
sosmed it is important to introduce chronobank to many people
Activity: 238

Our social media presence is quite strong, there are no plans for social media bounties at this time, thank you for your interest.

I see a huge amount of people with your avatar indeed.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Hello guyz i'm IN.

All my best to ChronoBank's Team Smiley

(testing this beautifull CB sig)
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
icowidgets.com
You need to be critical of these people calling for social bounty campaign, most of them won't invest into the project at all and even if you ask them what the project is all about they can't explain.

There are too many scammers in social bounty campaigns, you are right. It's not that difficult to create dozens or even hundreds of fake Twitter accounts, for example. Detecting and eliminating the cheaters is a difficult and expensive task. I can assume the social bounty campaign can be not profitable in this sense. ICO team should spend their tokens, their time and sometimes real money to handle the social bounty campaign. The above spends can outperform the possible social campaign results in terms of ICO investments.
Jump to: