Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 374. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

ย You do say it is a stable coin but when its on exchanges the "stable" is in the hands of owners of these tokens. So say if people just use this ICO to make some short term income , they will sell the tokens right off the bat for profit and then it will have a steep decline . The "labor-time" algorithm you have would fail in that matter.

ย Since this will be exchangeable to bitcoin , the price will fluctuate for whatever amount people want. You think your job worths 100$? Well you can charge whatever token is equal to 100$ , who cares if its 1 token or 1000 token as long as you get 100$ worth of it?

I'm not really sure I get what you mean, so I'll try to go a bit in detail.

So there are TIME tokens, that act like shares and provide rewards, still being just tokens. They are not stable-coins, they are freely traded on some bitcoin exchange.

Then we have Labour Hour Tokens (LHT) - these are stable-coins. A Labour Offering Company (LOC, there are many of them) issues some quantity Q of those LHTs and sell them with the help of Chronobank Entity (CBE) on the open market. These Q LHTs mean the promise (actually, it's a contract) to provide certain amount of work expressed in Q average hourly wages. However, hourly wage steadily grows a bit, while number of labour hours to be provided by LOC stick to Q - number of LHT. So fundamentally price of 1 LH token should slowly rise by a little bit.

The sum of all Qs is a huge number, so you can't just easily to shake market. Thus the attractor will be somewhere near the fundamental price. Additionally, in order to preserve LHT from volatility CBE will act as a market maker, using some liquidity reserve in order to buy and sell LHTs automatically by the price equal to fundamental average hourly wage. So the price will always be near those average wage.

1BTC =100 TIME, the most important ico price i have seen so far, high price may be negative to the sales, just my 2 cents, even ETH ICO= 0.0005BTC. BTW, the marketing and promotion is awesome, but I hope people will not scare by the high price.

Yes, your observation is quite correct. It will be hard to maintain price at this level or increase it.

The price will be protected by labor price depending to the country or location i think its worth buying specially the first days of ICO after all bonuses are great.
The company behind it which does have years of experience in the recruitment industry is solid.

The price of TIME tokens is quite different thing than the price of LH tokens. Please, be sure to read the whitepaper before you start investing: https://chronobank.io/files/whitepaper.pdf

Also worth reading:
FAQ: https://chronobank.io/faq
Business Outline: https://chronobank.io/files/business_outline.pdf
Development Plan: https://chronobank.io/files/business_outline.pdf

Thank you guys!
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
1BTC =100 TIME, the most important ico price i have seen so far, high price may be negative to the sales, just my 2 cents, even ETH ICO= 0.0005BTC. BTW, the marketing and promotion is awesome, but I hope people will not scare by the high price.

Yes, your observation is quite correct. It will be hard to maintain price at this level or increase it.

The price will be protected by labor price depending to the country or location i think its worth buying specially the first days of ICO after all bonuses are great.
The company behind it which does have years of experience in the recruitment industry is solid.
Activity: 297

Activity: 2086
Merit: 575

ย You do say it is a stable coin but when its on exchanges the "stable" is in the hands of owners of these tokens. So say if people just use this ICO to make some short term income , they will sell the tokens right off the bat for profit and then it will have a steep decline . The "labor-time" algorithm you have would fail in that matter.

ย Since this will be exchangeable to bitcoin , the price will fluctuate for whatever amount people want. You think your job worths 100$? Well you can charge whatever token is equal to 100$ , who cares if its 1 token or 1000 token as long as you get 100$ worth of it?
Sorry to ask for, but what is the minimum amount of btc to invest in ICO. I read it already somewhere, but can't find it anymore. I think that i remember 0.5btc?!

Hey, any amounts above 1 TIME to be accepted. Any changes to be posted in this thread.

Thank you for your interest!

After I check all informations about this project I see that this is a perfect project which I'm looking for my investment
and I have joined the Chronobank ICO and I have just joined the signature campaign.
I hope This project will bring back more profits for all investors in next year.

Thank you, mate Smiley

ย So basicaly they can start that same exact thing and just use bitcoin instead of tokens? The leverage here is not the token but the platform? Is that it?

Except that this is stable-coin backed by average hourly wage in designated location.

Activity: 294

ย So basicaly they can start that same exact thing and just use bitcoin instead of tokens? The leverage here is not the token but the platform? Is that it?
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!

ย What I do not understand is that , if people can hire other people with bitcoin and if people can exchange your tokens to bitcoin. What is this tokens do that bitcoin can't ?

For my understanding, it's not about to hire people with btc. It's about the platform where you can find people to hire. If I don't know any plumber but I need one I could find it on LaborX and pay them with LH tokens.

Activity: 401
Merit: 257
After I check all informations about this project I see that this is a perfect project which I'm looking for my investment
and I have joined the Chronobank ICO and I have just joined the signature campaign.
I hope This project will bring back more profits for all investors in next year.

Sorry to ask for, but what is the minimum amount of btc to invest in ICO. I read it already somewhere, but can't find it anymore. I think that i remember 0.5btc?!

ย What I do not understand is that , if people can hire other people with bitcoin and if people can exchange your tokens to bitcoin. What is this tokens do that bitcoin can't ?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I have a serious question about one thing I do not understand. Is 1btc always 100 time?

At the moment we have a btc price at 760$ (100time) but what will happen when he drops to 380$ would that mean I still will get 100 time for these 380$ or would I just get 50 Time? Or would that mean I have to spend 2btc to get 100 time?

This is the ICO price. It's not pegged to 1 BTC after the ICO, so when we launch trading on exchanges (eg Polo), it will be traded as regular coin and the price vs BTC will depend on demand and supply on the market.
it can be said to be the benchmark price 100 time=1BTC.
I have a serious question about one thing I do not understand. Is 1btc always 100 time?

At the moment we have a btc price at 760$ (100time) but what will happen when he drops to 380$ would that mean I still will get 100 time for these 380$ or would I just get 50 Time? Or would that mean I have to spend 2btc to get 100 time?

This is the ICO price. It's not pegged to 1 BTC after the ICO, so when we launch trading on exchanges (eg Polo), it will be traded as regular coin and the price vs BTC will depend on demand and supply on the market.

Hi. where can we see the list of articles accepted?

Is there a list published around? I'd like to know too.
I did create an article lately but i have not receive any response to either its accepted or not.

Hey, we check each article one-by-one, so it usually takes time. You shouldn't worry if stick to rules:

Blogs & news websites

Bounty 5-50 TIME tokens (equivalent of 0.05-0.5 BTC) per blog post depending on our decision about quality of the post and popularity of the blog.

A blog that counts for Blog bounties must:
  • be in English or Chinese language for normal blogs
  • any language for blogs with 500+ followers
  • contain only unique content
  • be publicly accessible
  • be 900 characters or more without spaces
  • contain at least 2 links to https://chronobank.io

Once you write a Blog post, submit URL to: ย https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHd1hE3TghMbhlk5LWElN-6Oo5QD4q2GyMeP4WGuzqnFUGPA/viewform

Maximum amount of bounty for this program: 3000 TIME
This bounty program will close after achieving the maximum amount.

I will ask @ahmed.chronobank on slack for you.

Hello ,ย  Grin go go icoย  ChronoBank

Thank you for being with us guys. Cheers!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Hi. where can we see the list of articles accepted?

Is there a list published around? I'd like to know too.
I did create an article lately but i have not receive any response to either its accepted or not.
Well, this project has a great idea, and this will be more easy to hire some people or to get hired too

Thank you, this gotta be definitely an improvement.

Best of luck for the ICO.

Thanks sir! Smiley
Activity: 654
Merit: 545
Jump to: