Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 373. (Read 453660 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
it's looking good so far Wink
https://i.imgur.com/7vYOAAk.jpg

Yes of course they spend a lot of money for it in fact I've always seen when opening the facebook and twitter
I hope this will bring a lot of people know ChronoBank and ico be great
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
it is better to ask all about signature and avatar campaign here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chronobankio-signature-avatar-campaign-1697787
I hope ChronoBank will be success and will be a great altcoin in the future.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
hello, i will join chronobank signature camp. this is my first sig camp, Hope chronobank will success

Thank you for your support!

how much is target ico selling
if can not target, project still run or stop

Check out the development plan https://chronobank.io/files/dev_plan.pdf and many more documents also here https://chronobank.io/
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
how much is target ico selling
if can not target, project still run or stop
Activity: 415
hello, i will join chronobank signature camp. this is my first sig camp, Hope chronobank will success
Activity: 210
1BTC =100 TIME, the most important ico price i have seen so far, high price may be negative to the sales, just my 2 cents, even ETH ICO= 0.0005BTC. BTW, the marketing and promotion is awesome, but I hope people will not scare by the high price.

Yes, your observation is quite correct. It will be hard to maintain price at this level or increase it.

not, it will not.
if 1BTC = 100 TIME, it means after the ICO the market will only have a few tokens to sold.. that's a good thing.
remember zcash at launch? supply vs demand.

if the marketing create demand, with such small supply this price will easily go up. i'm not saying that TIME will go to 3299btc like zcash, all i'm saying is this small supply is a good thing to the launch..
How about participants of signature campaign which has since 21 November until 2 December, as I look at spreadsheet their ranking is Unknown.
Please confirm it

Have you messaged Ahmed?

Ahmed is aware and is going to edit those all in manually. Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 367
How about participants of signature campaign which has since 21 November until 2 December, as I look at spreadsheet their ranking is Unknown.
Please confirm it

Have you messaged Ahmed?
Activity: 616
Please confirm it
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
I look forward to the opening date of Ico.
I think it will be a good project, very well invested, profitable.
I hope I'm not wrong.ย  Grin Grin Grin
The preparation team is very impressive and organized,The personal idea is impressive. Cool

If you are quite sure just invest all your money and hope that your dreams become real lol
No matter how good the project but must look at the price movement of BTC because it can affect the final result ico
ChronoBank must devise strategies to deal with itย  Smiley

What do you think, how the bitcoin`s price can affect?

Bitcoin is going to the moon over the coming months. Buying early is the smart play. You may pay 2 to 3 x as much by Feb.
Activity: 367
The preparation team is very impressive and organized,The personal idea is impressive. Cool

If you are quite sure just invest all your money and hope that your dreams become real lol
No matter how good the project but must look at the price movement of BTC because it can affect the final result ico

What do you think, how the bitcoin`s price can affect?
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech

Thank you so much!

We'll do out best to make a high-quality project!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Okay so we as investors don't get LH token which is the table coins but TIME token, right?ย  The value of TIME Token is yet to be determined after ICO which isn't stable and may depend to market.

TIME token holders will be rewarded with issuance fee every time a new LH (Labour-Hour) token is issued on any blockchain.

In addition to issuance fees, on Ethereum and blockchains that support smart contracts, TIME token holders will be rewarded with 0.15% transaction fee from any LH โ€œsendโ€ or โ€œredeemโ€ transaction, including LH payments on LaborX. Therefore, the greater the volume on LaborX, the higher investors' rewards.

See more info here: https://chronobank.io/#rewards
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Okay so we as investors don't get LH token which is the table coins but TIME token, right?ย  The value of TIME Token is yet to be determined after ICO which isn't stable and may depend to market.
Jump to: